Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 81. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
BTC balance as now changed.  Take a bit of time, bit it changed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
I should add that the IRC channel has been very active lately and is probably the best place to go for help setting things up.
www.multipool.us
I have joined this pool and been trying to mine for a few weeks.
I love the idea but the pool just isn't working for me.
I have tried contacting the website a few times through their contact us link but no reply as of yet.
I am mining with
1x7970 scrypt
2x5830 scrypt
1xBFL Jalapeno

When mining against other pools, I have a very low stale/reject ratio always above 99.0%
The sha-256 miner seems to be horribly affected by this on multipool.
I have come home several days and found over a 50% reject rate. Needless to say I have moved the jala back to BTCGuild where I am getting after a full weekend of mining a 99.54% accept rate.
While my scrypt mining is still seeing alot of rejects, about 10-20% I haven't dived off just yet and gone back to wemineltc, but I'm getting ready to if I don't hear back from my support emails soon.

I've set the gpu miners all to difficulty 1 and the jala to 2 and tried various config settings but still see the stale/reject rates outside the norm. Btw - having a single forum thread as you support medium seems really bad idea. But since your page says this post is where to post, here it is.
Thoughts / ideas anyone?

This thread is not the only support medium, there is another thread on cryptocointalk, an email address, and an IRC channel listed just below it.

I'm not sure why you're getting a lot of rejects, if you email me directly I can work on it with you.

You'll get 10-15% rejects on the BTC port no matter what, as it's the nature of p2pool (30 second sharechain blocks).  For the rest of the coins it should not be that high.
www.multipool.us
The BTC shares I had have gone, but my BTC total as not increased?

P2pool just found two blocks, you should have a payout incoming.
www.multipool.us
Not sure why you decided to force everyone on scrypt to mine at 32.  I was using computers to mine with no fancy hardware and was having fun getting some low difficulty coins.  I enjoyed your pool but have had to move over to other pools that have lower difficulties.  Just a guess but you only want people that have the hardware to hash at high rates.  I get tired of people who no longer appreciate the small person that helped get their business where it is today.

Shannon

Share difficulty doesn't make a difference in profits over longer time periods.  It only affects short term variance.  64+ is the norm at the larger pools, 32 is still quite low.  I'm sorry you felt you had to leave.
Activity: 172
The BTC shares I had have gone, but my BTC total as not increased?

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I have joined this pool and been trying to mine for a few weeks.
I love the idea but the pool just isn't working for me.
I have tried contacting the website a few times through their contact us link but no reply as of yet.
I am mining with
1x7970 scrypt
2x5830 scrypt
1xBFL Jalapeno

When mining against other pools, I have a very low stale/reject ratio always above 99.0%
The sha-256 miner seems to be horribly affected by this on multipool.
I have come home several days and found over a 50% reject rate. Needless to say I have moved the jala back to BTCGuild where I am getting after a full weekend of mining a 99.54% accept rate.
While my scrypt mining is still seeing alot of rejects, about 10-20% I haven't dived off just yet and gone back to wemineltc, but I'm getting ready to if I don't hear back from my support emails soon.

I've set the gpu miners all to difficulty 1 and the jala to 2 and tried various config settings but still see the stale/reject rates outside the norm. Btw - having a single forum thread as you support medium seems really bad idea. But since your page says this post is where to post, here it is.
Thoughts / ideas anyone?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Scrypt Multiport is down for me.

Working fine for me at the moment.  Looks like the EU one was working, the US one was down for a bit/while, but is up now.

M
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Scrypt Multiport is down for me.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Lower diff creates more traffic I think is one reason.   I think Ive read one solution which is selectable diff but the server alters it if the miner is sending too many shares, ie. its too low
Activity: 244
Not sure why you decided to force everyone on scrypt to mine at 32.  I was using computers to mine with no fancy hardware and was having fun getting some low difficulty coins.  I enjoyed your pool but have had to move over to other pools that have lower difficulties.  Just a guess but you only want people that have the hardware to hash at high rates.  I get tired of people who no longer appreciate the small person that helped get their business where it is today.

Shannon
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Looking to start various enterprises
Site and pools are down for a few mins while I clean up the db and increase the minimum share diff to 32 across the board.
Hey, I completed the guides for you. They're just above your comment:)

I can't access them.  You need to host them somewhere else or email them to me.  Thanks though!
Sent
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
i'd like an optional conversion of crapcoins in LTC or BTC by the pool (for a fee obviously, like switchercoin dot com allows), so that i don't have to receive those crapcoins in Crapsy and lose them.
Activity: 18
I know it's wrong timing with this question regarding pools are down etc, etc, but I think that under account/transaction list (bottom/down) I am missing transaction ID number. Huh Transaction ID is missing also on the "all transactions" page (it is not all, the lists divided by type of coin - missing button "all coins" there). I need transaction IDs for making ticket toward Cryptsy, they are (again) messed up last 3 days... Undecided
Anyone knows where to find transaction IDs? Thx.

Same question, have 2 WDC payouts which were not deposited to Crypsy and 1 MEC which did not make it to my account at Coins-E. The WDC payouts were initiated at Dec 07 6:30 AM CST and Dec 07 6:01 PM CST while the MEC payout was sent at Dec 08 2:50 AM CST

Thanks!

Follow up:

Shortly after my earlier post, the WDC transactions finally appeared in my Crypsy account ( as pending with over 4000 confirmations, but it does show that the issue was on Cryptsy's side with the deposit engine ). Still working with Coins-E on the MEC deposit, transaction IDs would be helpful for these issues in the future Wink
Activity: 18
I know it's wrong timing with this question regarding pools are down etc, etc, but I think that under account/transaction list (bottom/down) I am missing transaction ID number. Huh Transaction ID is missing also on the "all transactions" page (it is not all, the lists divided by type of coin - missing button "all coins" there). I need transaction IDs for making ticket toward Cryptsy, they are (again) messed up last 3 days... Undecided

Same question, have 2 WDC payouts which were not deposited to Crypsy and 1 MEC which did not make it to my account at Coins-E. The WDC payouts were initiated at Dec 07 6:30 AM CST and Dec 07 6:01 PM CST while the MEC payout was sent at Dec 08 2:50 AM CST

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Since at least half an hour scrypt is available again also (on EU, have not checked US).
Site has been up for some time as well.

News on main page from op:

Dec 08 12:20 PM The pool had some db issues again last night, but things are back to normal now.  I'll be moving the db to a larger server as soon as I can.

M
Activity: 7
Since at least half an hour scrypt is available again also (on EU, have not checked US).
Site has been up for some time as well.
Activity: 31
SHA multiport looks to be working.  Scrypt multiport is still down.
Activity: 4
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Pages:
Jump to: