Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 78. (Read 424232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
It's down for me again on all my miners, this has been happening too frequently.

US is down for me, EU blipped, but is back up for the time being.

M

edit: EU is down again.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
It's down for me again on all my miners, this has been happening too frequently.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Everything should be back to normal now (pool-wise) and I've resolved the performance issue that was making the site run slowly.
legendary
Is anyone else loosing connection to the pool?

Regularly.  Both US and EU.  It goes down then comes back up a little bit later.

Payouts are occurring regularly for most currencies for me as well, except CAP.

M

Seems like it was more stable before the server migration.

From the news on the site:

Dec 14 3:01 AM Our provider is having network issues in their SF datacenter.. Connectivity to US pools may not be working at the moment.

Dec 13 10:27 PM The DB maintenance is complete and all pools are back to normal.  The web interface is a bit laggy now due to the latency between it and the new DB server.  We will be building a new web server in NYC tonight to address this.  Payouts are still being run manually so they may take longer than normal.

M
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

Regularly.  Both US and EU.  It goes down then comes back up a little bit later.

M

Seems like it was more stable before the server migration.
legendary

M
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
The values for confirmed/unconfirmed have not changed for more than 24 hours while mining the ppc port. Everything appears to be working fine here, lots of shares accepted and the usual log chatter from the pool. My speed shows on multipool.us, but again, no unconfirmed/confirmed shares appear for the effort.

I just switched over to TRC port and saw immediate unconfirmed results. But mining the PPC port results in no reward appearing on your site.

Please look into it.

Shares move from accepted to Unconfirmed when the pool finds a block. A PPC block has not been found for 57 hours.

https://www.multipool.us/stats.php?curr=ppc
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
The values for confirmed/unconfirmed have not changed for more than 24 hours while mining the ppc port. Everything appears to be working fine here, lots of shares accepted and the usual log chatter from the pool. My speed shows on multipool.us, but again, no unconfirmed/confirmed shares appear for the effort.

I just switched over to TRC port and saw immediate unconfirmed results. But mining the PPC port results in no reward appearing on your site.

Please look into it.
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
When using GUIMiner to mine scrypt coins, is host pool1.eu.multipool.us and port 7777?
dfgfdgfdg
I just built a 7x5970 miner and installed Windows 8.1 to break the Win7 limitation of only 4 of the same card. But, I cannot get cgminer 3.7.2 to run with even one card plugged in. I've tried Catalyst 12.8, 13.1 and 13.9. When I launch cgminer it lists the pools and then maybe compiles the scrypt executable, or not, but just hangs, often freezing Win8.1 requiring a reboot.
I've searched around and the references I've found imply how easy it is. Does anybody know what I should try or have a link to a good Windows 8.1 mining setup page  Huh  TIA
7X5970 means 14 GPU core. I heard that Windows 8 only supports 8 GPU. Does W8.1 support 14 GPU?
Can you run with 3.2.1?
Oh yeah, GPUs not cards. I think the limitation is defined by GPUs. But, I still could not get even one 5970 by itself to run.
I have 3x7970s plus 4x7870s installed now and Windows 8.1 is only recognizing 3 Pitcairns and 2 Tahitis. No idea why.
What's 3.2.1  Huh

CGminer 3.2.1. I use that to run 4X7990, which has 8 GPU in total.

I have several 4x5970 with 8 GPUs running cgMiner 3.7.2 under Windows 7.
Activity: 896
I just built a 7x5970 miner and installed Windows 8.1 to break the Win7 limitation of only 4 of the same card. But, I cannot get cgminer 3.7.2 to run with even one card plugged in. I've tried Catalyst 12.8, 13.1 and 13.9. When I launch cgminer it lists the pools and then maybe compiles the scrypt executable, or not, but just hangs, often freezing Win8.1 requiring a reboot.

I've searched around and the references I've found imply how easy it is. Does anybody know what I should try or have a link to a good Windows 8.1 mining setup page  Huh  TIA

7X5970 means 14 GPU core. I heard that Windows 8 only supports 8 GPU. Does W8.1 support 14 GPU?

Can you run with 3.2.1?

Oh yeah, GPUs not cards. I think the limitation is defined by GPUs. But, I still could not get even one 5970 by itself to run.

I have 3x7970s plus 4x7870s installed now and Windows 8.1 is only recognizing 3 Pitcairns and 2 Tahitis. No idea why.

What's 3.2.1  Huh

CGminer 3.2.1. I use that to run 4X7990, which has 8 GPU in total.
legendary
Is adding BBQ Coin support on the list?  If not, can we get it there? Smiley

M
dfgfdgfdg

Can you run with 3.2.1?

What's 3.2.1  Huh
Activity: 896

I've searched around and the references I've found imply how easy it is. Does anybody know what I should try or have a link to a good Windows 8.1 mining setup page  Huh

TIA

Can you run with 3.2.1?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
PCX and LKY are not withdrawing for me. They don't even change to requested, they just refresh the page and it still has a "Cash Out" button.
dfgfdgfdg
I just built a 7x5970 miner and installed Windows 8.1 to break the Win7 limitation of only 4 of the same card. But, I cannot get cgminer 3.7.2 to run with even one card plugged in. I've tried Catalyst 12.8, 13.1 and 13.9. When I launch cgminer it lists the pools and then maybe compiles the scrypt executable, or not, but just hangs, often freezing Win8.1 requiring a reboot. I've searched around and the references I've found imply how easy it is. Does anybody know what I should try or have a link to a good Windows 8.1 mining setup page  ???TIA
Latest GPU cgminer (3.7.2) and Win8 are stincky combo. I am able to start this mix at Samsung Ativbook6 only with --no-adl switch. Afterwards no control of the GPUs via cgminer. MSI Afterburner is taking from there. I would blame cgminer 3.7.2 because I also had problem when moving HD7790 that was happy mining from one computer to second one (both with Win7). Succeded to start mining on the second one only after copying working .bin file for the very same card from the first PC. You should try using old .bin files or start mining and generating .bin file with older version of cgminer and than use the latest GPU version...
I'm glad I build my scrypt rig on win 7!! Smiley
M
My first 9 miners are Win7. I just wanted to see seven 5970s in a row  Grin
I upgraded the vBIOS and that did not help. I tossed on four 7870s and they're running great. I'm going to add three 7970s now.
I'm sure looking forward to release of the new ScryptMiner.
Where do get the power for that?? Smiley  I don't have enough circuits in the basement.
M
I buy 12 gauge extension cords and steal it. Then it's my wife's fault when she plugs in the iron  Roll Eyes
legendary
I just built a 7x5970 miner and installed Windows 8.1 to break the Win7 limitation of only 4 of the same card. But, I cannot get cgminer 3.7.2 to run with even one card plugged in. I've tried Catalyst 12.8, 13.1 and 13.9. When I launch cgminer it lists the pools and then maybe compiles the scrypt executable, or not, but just hangs, often freezing Win8.1 requiring a reboot. I've searched around and the references I've found imply how easy it is. Does anybody know what I should try or have a link to a good Windows 8.1 mining setup page  ???TIA
Latest GPU cgminer (3.7.2) and Win8 are stincky combo. I am able to start this mix at Samsung Ativbook6 only with --no-adl switch. Afterwards no control of the GPUs via cgminer. MSI Afterburner is taking from there. I would blame cgminer 3.7.2 because I also had problem when moving HD7790 that was happy mining from one computer to second one (both with Win7). Succeded to start mining on the second one only after copying working .bin file for the very same card from the first PC. You should try using old .bin files or start mining and generating .bin file with older version of cgminer and than use the latest GPU version...
M

I upgraded the vBIOS and that did not help. I tossed on four 7870s and they're running great. I'm going to add three 7970s now.

Where do get the power for that?? Smiley  I don't have enough circuits in the basement.

M
dfgfdgfdg
M

legendary

I've searched around and the references I've found imply how easy it is. Does anybody know what I should try or have a link to a good Windows 8.1 mining setup page  Huh

TIA

M
Pages:
Jump to: