Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 80. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have set-up Multipool to auto withdraw my mined coins to Cryptsy. I have a question about the right amount of coins to transfer, what amount to auto-sell at Cryptsy, and what AutoSell Rule is best for my situation.

I have now set Multipool up to withdraw at 1 coin, and Cryptsy to auto-sell at "Sell at top bid (higher price)". Question: Is 1 a good amount to set at Multipool? Or should it be higher? (Does this matter, since the fee is relative (%))?
There are three other options/rules though, "Sell at top buy (lower price)", "Sell at 2nd highest sell bid (Highest price)", and "Immediate & Complete Sell (lowest price)". Question: What is the best and most profitable AutoSell rule?

My hashing is at ~2600 kHash, and really like Multipool's auto-switching option. Coupled with Cryptsy this is really time-saving and efficient, albeit maybe not the most profitable way. Question: Is it really thát more profitable to save the coins, and trade them yourself on Cryptsy?

Thanks very much for your help!
Activity: 94

Thanks for prompt responses.

I do not want to deal with hardware myself.

As a hosted solution, what would you suggest me? For a pool like this? Most affordable and efficient solution - I would start small, then add up more.

Additionally, for this kind of pool, if there is a hosted solution that both support SHA256 and Scrypt would be fine. If one is sufficient, which is better? Or both?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

I am able to purchase this for 5$ per month:

--------------------------
Intel 4 x 2.4 GHZ CPU
1024 MB DDR3 Memory
50 GB SATA III HDD
1000 GB Bandwidth
100 Mbps Network

Would this be good to mine Litecoin, etc.?.....

I would be getting lots of these in quantities - will this be profitable in the pool for coins? Or is it worth not even trying?
Utterly worthless.

What he said.  Don't bother.

M
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

Intel 4 x 2.4 GHZ CPU
1024 MB DDR3 Memory
50 GB SATA III HDD
1000 GB Bandwidth
100 Mbps Network

I would be getting lots of these in quantities - will this be profitable in the pool for coins? Or is it worth not even trying?
Utterly worthless.
Activity: 94

Intel 4 x 2.4 GHZ CPU
1024 MB DDR3 Memory
50 GB SATA III HDD
1000 GB Bandwidth
100 Mbps Network

legendary
hello, I have same problem with WDC payout, requested half an hour ago and still stucked

Same exact issue here. Auto threshold didn't work and manual is stuck at requested Sad

Hot wallet ran dry overnight, payouts should have gone out a couple hours ago.  Sorry for the delay.

Got it, thanks.  PXC is stuck now as well.

M
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
I am getting a lot user banned messages, causing cgminer to failover to a different pool.  Is there something I need to change?  I have two workers, each coming from a separate but stable IP (not static but hasn't changed in months).

the only way to get banned is by submitting lots of invalid shares or continually trying to authenticate using a worker name that doesn't exist.

Code:
 [2013-12-10 23:33:34] pool 3 JSON stratum auth failed: [
   "Worker temporarily banned.  Try back in 60 seconds.",
   null
]
 [2013-12-10 23:34:34] pool 3 JSON stratum auth failed: [
   null
]
 [2013-12-10 23:35:35] pool 3 JSON stratum auth failed: [
   null
]

This is what I'm seeing.  It's the same worker name across many rigs. Some seem to encounter the problem, others do not.  But all have the same workername/pw as they get it from the same script

Ideas?

I'll check the logs and let you know.
www.multipool.us
In case anyone didn't see, we are now on Facebook!

www.facebook.com/Multipool.us
www.multipool.us
hello, I have same problem with WDC payout, requested half an hour ago and still stucked

Same exact issue here. Auto threshold didn't work and manual is stuck at requested Sad

Hot wallet ran dry overnight, payouts should have gone out a couple hours ago.  Sorry for the delay.
Activity: 80

Activity: 70
legendary
WDC payouts don't seem to be working.  I passed my payout threshold about 12 hours ago.  I also recently clicked "cash out", and the balance is still sitting there.

I also have balances sitting in LKY and PXC that have passed their threshold, but those may not have been there long enough yet to trigger.

M
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I am getting a lot user banned messages, causing cgminer to failover to a different pool.  Is there something I need to change?  I have two workers, each coming from a separate but stable IP (not static but hasn't changed in months).

the only way to get banned is by submitting lots of invalid shares or continually trying to authenticate using a worker name that doesn't exist.

Code:
 [2013-12-10 23:33:34] pool 3 JSON stratum auth failed: [
   null
]
 [2013-12-10 23:34:34] pool 3 JSON stratum auth failed: [
   null
]
 [2013-12-10 23:35:35] pool 3 JSON stratum auth failed: [
   null
]

This is what I'm seeing.  It's the same worker name across many rigs. Some seem to encounter the problem, others do not.  But all have the same workername/pw as they get it from the same script

Ideas?
www.multipool.us

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I am getting a lot user banned messages, causing cgminer to failover to a different pool.  Is there something I need to change?  I have two workers, each coming from a separate but stable IP (not static but hasn't changed in months).
www.multipool.us
Is it possible to change the email address which you've used to register?

yes, email me from the current address and request it.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Is it possible to change the email address which you've used to register?
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Being spoiled  Roll Eyes from ultrafast reaction/realisation by flound of TXID info - proposing/asking:
-I think e-mail notification of idle worker would raise average multipool hash capacity in some (small) percentage. Worth implementing? Thx.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Hello everyone,

I am back to mining with 3 280x. After 2 months break I started with multiport, had many problems with stability but thought they are connected with my hardware not pool itself.

After I ruled out everything that could be wrong with cgminer setup, network and gpu settings I switched to coinotron and stats remain the same but suddenly all my restart and hang problems dissapeared.
Then I tested WDC solo port and no problems as well. Few months back I had the same problem with middlecoin, everytime the pool switched coins there was a chance my whole pc will just crash into oblivion. But at that time multiport solved all my problems. Also wdc solo port reports strange 10min and 1min speed of 1,6khash and 4khash. All speed charts are off the scale for me, varying from 10khash to 40khash...

Bottomline:
Why is multiport causing my cgminer to crash and in some rare cases hang whole pc?
Whats wrong with 1min and 10min speeds when mining solo ports and whats wrong with speed charts overall?

Thanks for any help.
www.multipool.us
BTC balance as now changed.  Take a bit of time, bit it changed.

It's because new blocks are not scored until 5 confirmations, to help prevent orphans from making it into unconfirmed.
Pages:
Jump to: