Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WAS][WeAreSatoshi] | X11 | Hybrid PoS/PoW | Trading on C-Cex.com - page 19. (Read 42564 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
WAS v1 chain is showing me it is not moving at all. And gives me a warning I may need to upgrade or the nodes may need to upgrade. This is at the top of the wallet.
Activity: 550
Merit: 501
What is the coins max total for V2? and how many confirmations before stake begins?

Just some notes for the dev...

had to send V1 to V2 in denominations under 10 million

35 million+ sent from V1 in 4 transactions. 35 thousand+ received on V2 after about 20 confirmations on V1

Transfer complete, good job!  Grin

This might take me awhile then.

It let me send 20 mil, but haven't seen a confirmation yet. It will take a while for real.

I sent 10 million to start and will wait for it to show up. Then I will have a lot of sends to make.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

35 million+ sent from V1 in 4 transactions. 35 thousand+ received on V2 after about 20 confirmations on V1

It let me send 20 mil, but haven't seen a confirmation yet. It will take a while for real.

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
CoinPayments

Yeah, I ran into that with the faucet funds. If I had known about that annoying feature beforehand I would have fixed it lol.
For advanced users using the RPC interface, you can get around that with:
sendfrom account WQ3QSkqNiXGzu6xLSaeujccRRcUaPtEwxx amount 10 "" "" Your_WAS_v2_Address

CoinPayments
1. No new coins will be generated after block 517,200.  Only existing coins can be traded as needed, until they are exchanged for v2 coins.  At that point, they are basically taken out of circulation.

2. MrData would have to answer to be 100%, but I believe it will be v2 block 200k.

Yep, v2 block 200k.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
1. No new coins will be generated after block 517,200.  Only existing coins can be traded as needed, until they are exchanged for v2 coins.  At that point, they are basically taken out of circulation.

2. MrData would have to answer to be 100%, but I believe it will be v2 block 200k.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
What block is version 2 on? I just want to make sure I am where i should be. It shows me sync'd at 1243. I thought it would be around the same block number as version 1. Thanks

We are on the new coin/chain so the block starts at 1. I think we are in sync, even the Estimated total blocks is kinda off for me.

I have two questions:

1. What will happen with WAS v1 coin generated after block 517200?
2. For the first halving, will it happen for WAS v2 @ block 200000 or 82800 (counting from 517200 to 600000)?

Thanks,
CoinPayments
What block is version 2 on? I just want to make sure I am where i should be. It shows me sync'd at 1243. I thought it would be around the same block number as version 1. Thanks

It's around 1255 right now; v2 is a new blockchain so it won't be anywhere near the old one.
i have all mine on rocky trade .are they still doing swap.

I'll reach out to their dev and get an update.  As of a few days ago, they were going to manage the coin swap through their system.
Activity: 644
i have all mine on rocky trade .are they still doing swap.
We've officially passed the fork on the v1 network.  When we passed the fork it looks like all mining basically stopped on the network, but the hashrate hasn't yet leveled out.

While we wait for the v1 hash rate to stabilize, the coin swap may have a delay.  The coin swap requires 10 confirmations on the v1 network before it sends the v2 coins.

Hang in there, things will level out shortly.

Ok I have both V1 and V2 clients in Sync. Now what? How do we get the V1 coins onto V2? Process please...

Please see the above note...  We are currently waiting for the v1 network's hash rate to stabilize.  We went from heavy mining to none within two blocks.

For the coin swap process: http://www.was.club/coinswap.html
We've officially passed the fork on the v1 network.  When we passed the fork it looks like all mining basically stopped on the network, but the hashrate hasn't yet leveled out.

While we wait for the v1 hash rate to stabilize, the coin swap may have a delay.  The coin swap requires 10 confirmations on the v1 network before it sends the v2 coins.

Ok I have both V1 and V2 clients in Sync. Now what? How do we get the V1 coins onto V2? Process please...

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Is the x11 pool live right now? I pointed a miner to it and it's not getting blocks.

Yes, it's live and I'm showing several miners connected.  The relatively low difficulty of X11 mining, as well as the 30 second block targets are making it so that a lot of shares are being lost though.

I'm going to do some research tomorrow to see if there is a better stratum server under these circumstances...  NOMP won't accept a decimal for difficulty, the lowest it goes is 1 and we probably need to be closer to .001...

I'd recommend pointing it there and walking away for a bit.  See if you hit blocks on a regular frequency at all.

This issue is now resolved.  Our Vardiff will use .001 as the starting difficulty and adjust to your miner's speed.  The pool is MUCH more efficient now!

I see that. Thank you!! I'm getting regular shares. :-) Long live WAS!
Is the x11 pool live right now? I pointed a miner to it and it's not getting blocks.

Yes, it's live and I'm showing several miners connected.  The relatively low difficulty of X11 mining, as well as the 30 second block targets are making it so that a lot of shares are being lost though.

I'm going to do some research tomorrow to see if there is a better stratum server under these circumstances...  NOMP won't accept a decimal for difficulty, the lowest it goes is 1 and we probably need to be closer to .001...

I'd recommend pointing it there and walking away for a bit.  See if you hit blocks on a regular frequency at all.

This issue is now resolved.  Our Vardiff will use .001 as the starting difficulty and adjust to your miner's speed.  The pool is MUCH more efficient now!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Looks like that's all it took. I watched it for a little while, I hit a few blocks, and from my couch I could see the screen scrolling the network diff set to 0 and the new block found message, then all of a sudden a huge long burst of Accepted shares. :-)
Pages:
Jump to: