Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WAS][WeAreSatoshi] | X11 | Hybrid PoS/PoW | Trading on C-Cex.com - page 21. (Read 42564 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I'd back up the wallet and re-download the blockchain

Done. Waiting for the sync.

That did the trick! I'm all current! And with the Mac OSX wallet being released, I'm gonna update my mac wallet. I had moved to the Windows Wallet initially to take part in the coin swap..

Which reminds me, with the swap take place automagically?
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Just in time, for any OSX users that want to participate in the coin swap...  Please follow the below link to download the OSX wallet that will enable the coin swap after block 517,200!

https://github.com/WeAreSatoshi/WeAreSatoshi-Binaries/blob/master/WeAreSatoshi-Qt.dmg?raw=true

5786 blocks to go. Time to say farewell to SHA256D. We might see you on a MP  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
Just in time, for any OSX users that want to participate in the coin swap...  Please follow the below link to download the OSX wallet that will enable the coin swap after block 517,200!

https://github.com/WeAreSatoshi/WeAreSatoshi-Binaries/blob/master/WeAreSatoshi-Qt.dmg?raw=true
legendary
I voted.  I have a clear favorite, but it was very difficult.  Such quality submissions!

Thanks for putting this together and sponsoring it Brian, you are truly committed to the success of this coin and are a great "activist"!

Thank you, and that's really nice but I won't take it until we are on the other side. There are much to do and I do think that we had a wonderful restart.

The price is getting close to 1sat converting from doge. Some spike where over 3sat if I remember correctly.

Yeah, let's wait for it to do the same (148% increased) with BTC pair.  Grin Grin Grin

It is encouraging to see people are willing to take the calculated risk and invest now in v1 WAS.  Hopefully it pays off big for those that are willing to buy up what (imo) others have undervalued.

Let the hashrate speak for itself. I can't quite recall the last diff this high. Game on people!
I voted.  I have a clear favorite, but it was very difficult.  Such quality submissions!

Thanks for putting this together and sponsoring it Brian, you are truly committed to the success of this coin and are a great "activist"!

Thank you, and that's really nice but I won't take it until we are on the other side. There are much to do and I do think that we had a wonderful restart.

The price is getting close to 1sat converting from doge. Some spike where over 3sat if I remember correctly.

Yeah, let's wait for it to do the same (148% increased) with BTC pair.  Grin Grin Grin

It is encouraging to see people are willing to take the calculated risk and invest now in v1 WAS.  Hopefully it pays off big for those that are willing to buy up what (imo) others have undervalued.

Done. Waiting for the sync.
legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

legendary

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
CoinPayments
Yeah, I would redownload the blockchain. You may want to delete your peers.dat at the same time so the client will connect to the seed nodes first.
legendary
Getting a weird message in the log now.

received block 00000000000494f9cccce3b08ef8839fdc8f2d805b18c321784f2c05d265c45e
InvalidChainFound: invalid block=00000000000494f9cccce3b08ef8839fdc8f2d805b18c321784f2c05d265c45e  height=509915  log2_work=64.173601  date=2014-07-08 18:26:48
InvalidChainFound:  current best=000000000003d3a5fc6a43a483a804f6e51ada0d6390cc2be49668343f002bfb  height=509527  log2_work=64.172761  date=2014-07-08 15:38:35
InvalidChainFound: Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
Added 206 addresses from 71.196.217.86: 2 tried, 708 new
connection timeout
trying connection 95.23.252.228:8921 lastseen=2486.9hrs
Anyone else having issues getting blocks in the 0.8.99.9 wallet? Mine says it's 2 hours behind and is stopped at block 509527. There is a warning at the top that says, "Warning: Displayed Transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade"

Edit: I should note, I do have 8 connections in the wallet app. just no activity. In my activity log, it shows the nodes as not responding and connection time outs.

No problem for me and sounds like you're on the prior wallet. Have you tried the latest one from www.was.club?

I thought I had...

legendary
Anyone else having issues getting blocks in the 0.8.99.9 wallet? Mine says it's 2 hours behind and is stopped at block 509527. There is a warning at the top that says, "Warning: Displayed Transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade"

Edit: I should note, I do have 8 connections in the wallet app. just no activity. In my activity log, it shows the nodes as not responding and connection time outs.

No problem for me and sounds like you're on the prior wallet. Have you tried the latest one from www.was.club?

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
It will happen after block 517,200; which should be sometime tomorrow or possibly Thursday depending on how fast the blockchain runs.

Thanks. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.
legendary
It will happen after block 517,200; which should be sometime tomorrow.

7500 blocks ~ 187K WAS1 still available for grab. I think it will be much harder mining the new WAS using X11.  
Pages:
Jump to: