Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WAS][WeAreSatoshi] | X11 | Hybrid PoS/PoW | Trading on C-Cex.com - page 23. (Read 42564 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
When i the swap?
Do i have to get new wallet first?
Please update on OP clearly how to do it please.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
v1 coin = v2 coin?

1000 v1 coin = 1 v2 coin, we're reducing the amount of coins in circulation.  This won't impact your overall value, as your "piece of the pie" shall remain the same.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
A new coin, I slowly understand
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
Hard Fork Update -

I spoke with the Admin for RockyTrade.net, they will be upgrading to WAS v2 and facilitating the coin swap for all coins being held on their exchange.  Let me also tell you, this site has great dedicated one on one support and seems to be on top of their business!  It's refreshing to see an exchange being ran like this.   Smiley
FYI - http://mine.was.club/ has been upgraded to the new fork.  Any coins mined here will be able to be transferred in to WAS v2. 

You'll have to withdraw the coins to a forked desktop client, then follow the coin swap instructions once they are ready.  Unfortunately, you will not be able to do the coin swap directly through the mining pool.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
We Are Satoshi Coin  Grin Grin Grin Very loud slogans.

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
New wallet works great- I see the new Transaction comment in the Send section. Great job!!!
Would it be beneficial to make a new pre anon thread for WAS v2?

My personal opinion is that it will get confusing to have multiple threads.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Would it be beneficial to make a new pre anon thread for WAS v2?
We are ready to move in to the next phase of the upgrade process.  Thanks to MrData for getting the software upgraded for this transition.   Smiley

Phase 1 - All WAS v1 clients need to be upgraded to the new v1 client.  This version is designed to facilitate the coin swap systematically and will be required.  We will also be pushing alerts out to this client as we prepare the WAS v2 client launch.  THIS UPDATE SHOULD BE DONE IMMEDIATELY.

Note from MrData -

We are happy to release the new version of WeAreSatoshi, 0.8.99.9. This release includes changes to enable the coin swap to WeAreSatoshi v2 which will take effect at block 517,200 which should occur on Wednesday, July 9th, 2014. You must upgrade to this version in order to take part in the coin swap.

Phase 2 - After the hard fork, the WAS v2 X11 client will be launched.  The source code is available for review now, but any blocks found for testing / review purposes will be lost when the new genesis block is formed.

All source code and binaries can be found at: https://www.github.com/WeAreSatoshi

Windows Installer - https://github.com/WeAreSatoshi/WeAreSatoshi-Binaries/blob/master/WeAreSatoshi-0.8.99.9-Setup.exe?raw=true

We anticipate this block will occur on Wednesday 7/9.  If you have any questions, please let us know.
I am now in the top ten for Bag holders. I hope you guys make this coin worth something.
Great Movement @ Europex on Doge pair. The train is leaving its station.

Hmm I wonder who could be doing that?  Grin
legendary
I need more inputs for the new logo. Please check the thread and give me your suggestions. We need an awesome logo for WAS.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/artists-needed-01-btc-bounty-offered-for-winning-design-wearesatoshi-674774
legendary
Great Movement @ Europex on Doge pair. The train is leaving its station.

I'll update the OP to include the bounty / coin redesign contest thread.

I've also gone ahead and closed the poll.  So, what we've learned is that although the majority supports all of these changes, there is a subset of folks that are against it.  I acknowledge and appreciate that not everyone is going to be satisfied.

What I'd like to do is simply keep moving forward.  WAS v1 is being forked to support the coin swap, so worst case scenario, the v1 supporters are welcome to keep the old fork running.  It has been updated and is in a good position to simply run for the foreseeable future with no developer intervention.  Someone will need to 1) run pools or facilitate mining 2) do general PR / recruit exchanges.

Is everyone on board with this?  When MrData is ready, are we ready to release the WAS v2 client?

Great news. I am just glad to see this coin moving forward. I look forward to version 2. I hope it goes better then this version.
legendary

I've also gone ahead and closed the poll.  So, what we've learned is that although the majority supports all of these changes, there is a subset of folks that are against it.  I acknowledge and appreciate that not everyone is going to be satisfied.

What I'd like to do is simply keep moving forward.  WAS v1 is being forked to support the coin swap, so worst case scenario, the v1 supporters are welcome to keep the old fork running.  It has been updated and is in a good position to simply run for the foreseeable future with no developer intervention.  Someone will need to 1) run pools or facilitate mining 2) do general PR / recruit exchanges.

Is everyone on board with this?  When MrData is ready, are we ready to release the WAS v2 client?

Yup yup hooray. Will the wallet look like Silk's?  Wink

legendary
I create a new thread for the Logo redesign bounty to get more exposure. Feel free to let me know if you guys want to change anything and link it to your OP. Thanks,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=674774.new#new

For those who do not want change in my opinion the old network of people had their chance to fix the coin and make it something and they failed. Now let the new guys have a chance and we will judge them on the other side.
Pages:
Jump to: