Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 309. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Can someone tell me why riablocks lock the paylist and our progress? wadafak?

For prevent pools or team. Just wait it will be back normally
Activity: 9
Can someone tell me why riablocks lock the paylist and our progress? wadafak?
Activity: 43
For everyone that want an easy way to claim on raiblocks (and other faucets) take a look at the site from my signature
Activity: 2
guys,   let the devs  work on the addition of this coin  on bitrex and also let them to finish the new wallet,  I'm  sure after all that  they are going to work on those problems about the faucet,  they have said to us multiple times than faucet is a big project  and need to work fine for a fair distribution and also help the ecosistem,   we need to understand than this coin need to circulate  properly  Wink  Cheesy  Cool
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
I come to this topic for the newest information on coin development and it's filled with 75% poor people whining about some nonsense no one cares about.  You're wasting my time having me scroll through your bs.  SHUT UP YOU BUMS AND GET A REAL JOB!  Go make another thread so you can all complain to each other and accomplish nothing in the process.

Anyways the newest wallet does seem to work much better and the Bittrex addition possiblility is making the future look fairly bright. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
For me faucet is a waste of time now. Better buy some coins on exchange and keep them for a long term. If coins will be listed on bittrex price will grow fast in my opinion.

and in your opinion they will appear on Bittrex ?
Activity: 196
At the end of this article:  https://steemit.com/raiblocks/@icarusglider/raiblocks-wallet-sync-workaround
, the writer says, "Dev has said he will be fine tuning caching parameters in the wallet, so we should have an update to address this soon."  

May i have an update on this update.  Thanks

edit:  I was using older version of wallet.  Updated to ver 8.0 and sync is much faster.
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
For me faucet is a waste of time now. Better buy some coins on exchange and keep them for a long term. If coins will be listed on bittrex price will grow fast in my opinion.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Ohh well  Embarrassed

clemahieu [12:17 PM]
There have been faucet complainers since day 1
[12:18]
We're not going to solve it, it's unsolvable.  Right now it works ok and some people hate it.  That's just how it is.

Well said dev! Well said! No matter what changes they will make to the faucet, some people will still complain and some people will still whine. They just can't please everyone.
Activity: 602
Faucet keeps reloading before captcha gets to load, talk more of solving it
Activity: 280
Just curious. What's the correct pronunciation of the "Rai" of RaiBlocks?

Is it pronounced as "ray" or the "ri" of rice?
Activity: 2
what the hell wrong with raiblock? WHY paylist is locked whats it mean? Really, Raiblock making such a shits 😃😃
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
https://bittrex.com/ ----> so pretty, so so pretty!

Hopefully soon, wonder why Bittrex hasn't added XRB yet. They've added some shitty coins recently in an exception to XEL.

this has been talked about on chats and twitter (go check when you can).  basically XRB and trex already worked together to make the addition happen but xrb code/wallet whatever was buggy still and not working properly.  so until that is sorted (which it will be soon), THEN they'll work with trex again for the addition.........one can hope Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I'm not able to claim at the faucet, it shows invalid token? can someone send me xrb_1hkczad3ake3ctog4odpsy54moc6w1ypobrz1txfc7fxrwfh7xu6j8tdr4s4

Close any browser or tab which has the faucet site open then refresh the page again, I hope that will fix your problem.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

Hopefully soon, wonder why Bittrex hasn't added XRB yet. They've added some shitty coins recently in an exception to XEL.
Activity: 322
I'm not able to claim at the faucet, it shows invalid token? can someone send me xrb_1hkczad3ake3ctog4odpsy54moc6w1ypobrz1txfc7fxrwfh7xu6j8tdr4s4
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hey guys, I'm kind of late to this party. Should of got in earlier, just bought a bunch of XRB though. Is XRB planning to be listed on any other exchanges soon? Thanks.
Activity: 1
Tell me what happened to the page that is blocked the payment list is closing or is it paused?
Activity: 180
Merit: 20
The wallet looks strange imho. Are you currently working on a redesign?

This is why it looks the way it is. Redesigned and renovated ages ago. I finish having dinner and I will press a smelly chunk of waste outta my ass and hardoce that poopy into the wallet qt source, what an improvement will that be!@ Right, it will be an improvement and not a rollover in any way. Its hard to degrade the quality of that shitty wallet even after adding a poop to it.
Jump to: