Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 310. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
The wallet looks strange imho. Are you currently working on a redesign?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
back to recaptcha please, captcha text have too much auto bot  Sad Sad
but recaptcha use google server will be faster....

The captchas are so slow, that with luck I made 10 captchas in 10 minutes, something must be done with this slowness. We know that the developers are busy and appreciated but it will be impossible to claim.  Sad

The captchas are so slow, Is this my problem, how can i fix it? Huh

after waiting of a week , finally we got chance to work on Faucet , but what's happening right now with captcha,
Do admins know about this? This is not what we were expecting after a week. We can wait even for month but give us smooth server , but after a week it is been lame update. Such a comic work by Dev. 

I have just been gone for a day and all I see are posts about the faucet. Before people were complaining because the faucet is in maintenance they kept on asking when the faucet will be back but now that it's back all I see are people whining about the faucet. It will be great if people will stop talking about the faucet and start talking about the development of the coin, like what a lot of people have said there are so much things more important than the faucet.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Current paylist is locked.

Please tell me it's another maintenance

If my raiblock account be locked please tell me why

Your account isn't locked. We're all getting the same message, so don't worry about it. I'm sure they're doing something on the faucet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
"CURRENT PAYLIST IS LOCKED." What?
Captchas 10-15 sec.
Developers try to transfer the captcha to a separate server and load it through ajax. And try to temporarily disable cloudflare maybe there is a problem in it?
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
It is a really weird way to distribute the coins.
Devs, are you want your clients solving the captcha all day long?
For me it is clear that the most coins will be in the hands of honeymoney and others which automated the process.

Activity: 486
Merit: 102
Again the price dropped after faucet dumpers sells xrb coins on exchange. I know there can not be a solution for dumpers but there can be a solution for faucet: example- to make 1 valid claim put 3 captchas 1image,1text letter,1text number.
Activity: 2
after waiting of a week , finally we got chance to work on Faucet , but what's happening right now with captcha,
Do admins know about this? This is not what we were expecting after a week. We can wait even for month but give us smooth server , but after a week it is been lame update. Such a comic work by Dev. 
Activity: 4
Hello all, sorry if this question has already been answered, I just joined the forum and the raidblock community. I have been earning from third party app like honeymoney that's pays in bitcoin rather than MIRA. I however thought it will be more profitable if I claim directly and trade for bitcoin. Now my question, on the average how many times do I have to claim on the faucet to get credited on a daily basis?. What is the best way to earn effectively from the faucet
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
The captchas are so slow, Is this my problem, how can i fix it? Huh
Activity: 54
RaiBlocks. The People's Crypto!
Just want to know, I am currently using an unsynced 7.9 version of a 32 bit desktop raiblock wallet and it's currently (status:running, block 144[331401]). I am using it to claim at the faucet, I have solve 6000+ captchas before the maintenance and now it's back to zero. Is it normal? I have zero XRB balance, zero blocks and one unpocketed? Is everything normal here or should I sync first before claiming. All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

There are limitations with the 32-bit OS that's why they didn't update it. During the maintenance, the distribution was ongoing. Most probably that Unpocketed you mentioned was your 6k captcha claims.

Hey thanks! Will I be able to collect that Unpocketed XRB or did I lost it. When do you think will I receive it? Should I continue using my wallet or just register another one online? Thanks again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Just want to know, I am currently using an unsynced 7.9 version of a 32 bit desktop raiblock wallet and it's currently (status:running, block 144[331401]). I am using it to claim at the faucet, I have solve 6000+ captchas before the maintenance and now it's back to zero. Is it normal? I have zero XRB balance, zero blocks and one unpocketed? Is everything normal here or should I sync first before claiming. All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

There are limitations with the 32-bit OS that's why they didn't update it. During the maintenance, the distribution was ongoing. Most probably that Unpocketed you mentioned was your 6k captcha claims.
Activity: 54
RaiBlocks. The People's Crypto!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Too bad the faucet is working again: good quality XRB talk is lost again in lieu of faucet whiners.
Activity: 18
The captchas are so slow, that with luck I made 10 captchas in 10 minutes, something must be done with this slowness. We know that the developers are busy and appreciated but it will be impossible to claim.  Sad
Activity: 35
Ohh well  Embarrassed

clemahieu [12:17 PM]
There have been faucet complainers since day 1
[12:18]
We're not going to solve it, it's unsolvable.  Right now it works ok and some people hate it.  That's just how it is.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
back to recaptcha please, captcha text have too much auto bot  Sad Sad

The Faucet is live as requested and all I can see here are whiners. You guys have the time doing it so move on.
Activity: 57
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

solvecpatcha or recaptch both of them have both. i just hope raiblock find a solution to it.

Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
Faucet is too slow.I'm tired of waiting

Guys, stop disrespecting the dev/s, I dont know the background or the start of this project but it seems this has no ICO so you have no money staked in here, all you have invested is your time and effort of claiming an airdrop.

I like the idea and this is better than any captchas out there. Goodluck dev, if you wish to gain more attraction i can translate your ANN to my local to gain awareness without a bounty, but awareness might take more traffic in the site right  Wink

Goodluck! Fixing.
Activity: 57
Jump to: