Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 97. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Has anyone might declaration of conformity CE for AntMiner S1? I need urgently to the customs office.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Crover can you still do the cheap duty order for UK customers
Want To get 5-10 units possibly
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
what's the price for one 0.12 discount ?

I am giving these away for free - no cost at all -  don't see the point in charging for them.

THanks first come first serve

Sounds good.. except how do we know we can trust you?

M

That's really up to you I guess all I can do is offer my coupons and just put the order though.

Happy to accept phone calls to chat on the phone to show I'm real or Skype or something.

Happy to accept more than 1 customer for several coupon although it goes though as diffrent orders!!

My Advice wait for the price drop today then send orders though unless they get snapped up the now, Cheers

I have two solutions:
1) I would be interested in the coupons. I would request you to place an order shipped to my address and would place the cost of the unit into escrow with another member until shipment is confirmed by bitmain, then esccrow would release to you (before delivery)
2) I would be willing to actr as the escrow agent for somebody else following the above method.

with bitmain's speed, the escrow would only be held for 2-3 days at the most

Well with todays price drop I am best just using them all Cheesy

Sadly I don't have spare time to setup Escrow nor the funds to support -

The 3X 0.12 Coupons have had many interest via PM since the price drop!!

0.773  BTC - CroverNo price 3 Available !!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

I am giving these away for free - no cost at all -  don't see the point in charging for them.

M

That's really up to you I guess all I can do is offer my coupons and just put the order though.

Happy to accept phone calls to chat on the phone to show I'm real or Skype or something.

Happy to accept more than 1 customer for several coupon although it goes though as diffrent orders!!

My Advice wait for the price drop today then send orders though unless they get snapped up the now, Cheers

I have two solutions:
1) I would be interested in the coupons. I would request you to place an order shipped to my address and would place the cost of the unit into escrow with another member until shipment is confirmed by bitmain, then esccrow would release to you (before delivery)
2) I would be willing to actr as the escrow agent for somebody else following the above method.

with bitmain's speed, the escrow would only be held for 2-3 days at the most
All coupons still up for grabs I take it we are all waiting for price drop today  Grin

If I were you, I would go back and reread your own posts on this forum.  They might give you some insight on why nobody is taking you up on your coupon offer. I am no saint, but you definitely don't seem to be the most trustworthy person.

I don't mind if no one takes them I just only offer them to folk to save on a bit of BTC if they expire they expire not an issue for me

Also I have never once scammed anyone on here I have over 1254 feedback on my eBay so all is well and trusted - Hugely trusted on localbitcoins
Cheers
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
All coupons still up for grabs I take it we are all waiting for price drop today  Grin

If I were you, I would go back and reread your own posts on this forum.  They might give you some insight on why nobody is taking you up on your coupon offer. I am no saint, but you definitely don't seem to be the most trustworthy person.
Activity: 728
It may be cold here in Canada but atleast we only have to pay under $30 for import fees! That VAT really suck that EU customers have to pay.
All coupons still up for grabs I take it we are all waiting for price drop today  Grin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Happy to report that my antminer been running since last night without an issue. I wanna thank you guys for your help, THANKYOU SO MUCH!  Grin

Great to hear, what was the trick that did it for you in your case?
Activity: 156
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
Happy to report that my antminer been running since last night without an issue. I wanna thank you guys for your help, THANKYOU SO MUCH!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
WHAT .......
the ups delivery boy just left, he beg 140 euros for duty tax
is this Customs Fee for only one S1 unit?

In Italy we pay customs fees when we buy from abroad and they are very high (22% VAT + duty taxes)

Thanks W_M
legendary
Activity: 1022
I'd fight Gandhi.
the ups delivery boy just left, he beg 140 euros for duty tax  Cry Cry

Geez Sad I feel for you bro Sad I pay 33 Euro for 4 S1's in total from my agent Sad and delivery same time as Bitmain Sad

No idea why Bitmain can't use the best tax method :/
Why are you guys paying a tax? Is this some sort of European thing?

Geez Sad I feel for you bro Sad I pay 33 Euro for 4 S1's in total from my agent Sad and delivery same time as Bitmain Sad

No idea why Bitmain can't use the best tax method :/
Activity: 218

M

legendary
Activity: 1540

M

Activity: 218
Hi folks,

Got a wee offer for first come first serve I have several coupons that I have that need used up.

3X 0.12
3X 0.02
4X 0.05

Total  = 0.42BTC
£154 Discount!!
How it would work - speak to me if you would like a discount 1 coupon per order sent BTC over I sent to Bitmain -

Show confirmation you get the miner - These are only valid for a few more days! Ends the 31st

Buyer List:

you can sell your account...

That means only one person gets all the codes while this way I get to keep my account and also offer several people discounts on orders.

Just saying it saves a good bit of BTC per order
Activity: 728
cryptoshark
Hi folks,

Got a wee offer for first come first serve I have several coupons that I have that need used up.

3X 0.12
3X 0.02
4X 0.05

Total  = 0.42BTC
£154 Discount!!
How it would work - speak to me if you would like a discount 1 coupon per order sent BTC over I sent to Bitmain -

Show confirmation you get the miner - These are only valid for a few more days! Ends the 31st

Buyer List:

you can sell your account...
Pages:
Jump to: