Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 95. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Maybe if I use the ticket system BITMAIN will get off ass and actually say somethin... here's hoping it helps. If not, we'll see if he responds after I start posting all over FB and reddit.

Crovers ticket system is just his own not Bitmains.

Correct - Although any tickets raised also get seen by Bitmain so its good that was as well as they can judge issues they are getting.

As I do weekly reports for them

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Maybe if I use the ticket system BITMAIN will get off ass and actually say somethin... here's hoping it helps. If not, we'll see if he responds after I start posting all over FB and reddit.

Crovers ticket system is just his own not Bitmains.

Crover, do you follow the same price as the Bitmain site?
What sort of customs fee are you expecting to have CroverNo, when shipping to UK? I might be interested in getting a new Antminer.

Hi,

Currently it is around £28 Via DHL or Fedex - My agent can sent multi Ants in 1 box with lower value you pay less for multi as only the 1 custom fee rather than a custom fee for every ant you get via Bitmain

Edit: If you make an order via Bitmain you can't then turn to me for low value custom fee on the Bitmain order! You would need to make the order with myself first which then I can apply the low custom fee charge.

Cheers
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
What sort of customs fee are you expecting to have CroverNo, when shipping to UK? I might be interested in getting a new Antminer.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Funnily enough I seemed to have raised enough of stink to finally get a damn reply from BITMAIN after a week and spamming their inbox so here's hoping that goes well, and if not I wont be considering them for any future purchases and will tell other bitcoiners outside this forum of my horrendous experience.
All Tickets have been replied too Smiley

All Coupons still are available  Smiley

http://bitcoinhardware.co.vu/bitmain/

Sales + Technical Support

Low Custom fee option + Discount codes still available

Its been a busy few days for Support & Sales

Cheers
Does that system have anything to actually do with BITMAIN, the non existent person who seemingly helps those he deems worthy enough for a reply ? Just thought I'd ask since on the off chance he does have something to do with that system I have yet to get a reply back meaning no, not all tickets have been answered and one was sent to both support and sales.

Even if he doesn't it was worth a shot, that said, the fact I'm still out 0.988, and have no miner to show for it and the fact they now cost I think 0.893 doesn't sit too well with me nor should it. What's funny is everyone praises bitmain or great customer service and how they respond to tickets and emails in no time yet I still sit here after a week with my thumb up my ass and nothing to show for it.

You raised two tickets to which I have both replied please check your emails or use the ticket status update. This is NON Offical Bitmain Support.

Bitmain has acknowledged that what I am doing is okay. I provide TECHNICAL Support also Sales Support FOR New Low Custom Fee Orders + Coupon Discount Orders.

Please raise a case via email to webmaster + info @bitmaintech.com

OR speak to them on QQ Chat

Bitmain is a busy company but you should get a reply within 2 hours.

Please understand my ticket system is non official I  only provide support and sales for my agent as a re-seller for Bitmain

Tickets you raised 
Ticket #290858
Ticket #862954

legendary

Cheers
Does that system have anything to actually do with BITMAIN, the non existent person who seemingly helps those he deems worthy enough for a reply ? Just thought I'd ask since on the off chance he does have something to do with that system I have yet to get a reply back meaning no, not all tickets have been answered and one was sent to both support and sales.

Even if he doesn't it was worth a shot, that said, the fact I'm still out 0.988, and have no miner to show for it and the fact they now cost I think 0.893 doesn't sit too well with me nor should it. What's funny is everyone praises bitmain or great customer service and how they respond to tickets and emails in no time yet I still sit here after a week with my thumb up my ass and nothing to show for it.

Cheers
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
#8-32 seems to be stock, but M4-7 will work in a pinch. Keep in mind that you'll need to have a spacer between the fan and chassis in the front or you'll likely run into interference from the chassis screws. Usually I just use 10-32 or 1/4-20 nuts for this purpose, but I'm sure there are other options.

For sure it is METRIC...not inches...

Bitmain ships with SAE #8-32 screws installed, at least in the bunch I have here. I'm not sure why you say "for sure it is METRIC"?
ZiG
Activity: 406
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this question.

I currently have 5 S1's running. I would like to add a second fan to each unit. I bought some 120cm PWM Cooler Master fans.
What is the correct thread for the screws to match the tapped holes on the exhaust end of the S1's?

thanks,

#8-32 seems to be stock, but M4-7 will work in a pinch. Keep in mind that you'll need to have a spacer between the fan and chassis in the front or you'll likely run into interference from the chassis screws. Usually I just use 10-32 or 1/4-20 nuts for this purpose, but I'm sure there are other options.

For sure it is METRIC...not inches...
Activity: 434

I currently have 5 S1's running. I would like to add a second fan to each unit. I bought some 120cm PWM Cooler Master fans.
What is the correct thread for the screws to match the tapped holes on the exhaust end of the S1's?

thanks,

legendary
Activity: 14

thanks,
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Hi Folks,

Not able to check my email and account till tomorrow morning so if you PM on my CroverNo account I will get it in the morning.

If you have me on Skype or PM thats cool.

As far as Im aware I still have all my coupons left -

So thats:
Current Bitmain Price 0.893

AntMiner S1 Coupon 0.055 BTC - 4   1X S1 with Discount -    0.838
AntMiner S1 Coupon 0.02 BTC    - 3 1X S1 with Discount - 0.873
AntMiner S1 Coupon 0.12 BTC  - 3 1X S1 with Discount - 0.773

Need to be used by the 31st !!

Also as a agent still doing low customs fee - if you want to make direct contact with me about support or issues please raise a case on http://bitcoinhardware.co.vu/bitmain/

As you can see on my website you can raise an issue with Sales and Support Department - This is for making orders via myself for low customs fee also Support of the miner - Cheers

Thank you
TICKET CREATED REGARDING SALES.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I grabbed my 6th miner today.  they did the same error of canceled order I paid 3 minutes after billed . I sent an email to them saying I paid and they fixed it.

https://blockchain.info/tx/7caab377f9f0af5bc7dd2eda8044a9141094d65f55fd315a317abd58b3f301b7

I pay an extra fee and I put message on the payment. Always helps to keep good records.

Nice public note touch -I'm going to use that...

Yeah I pay  .001 - .0012 FEE  under a buck but it helps keep records straight.   I think you must pay a .001 fee to use it.  So If I have lose change I pay like  .001025 

whatever is after the .001

It is under the send money  then use the custom option.
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
Has anyone might declaration of conformity CE for AntMiner S1? I need urgently to the customs office.
It shouldn't need one, it's a 12volt device, it doesn't hook up to the mains. Tell them you are going to run it off a 12volt battery.

Sure it does. Also "RoHS".

Would be nice to stick those two onto the package, wouldn't cost a thing for them nor impose any additional risk as that is anyways with the importer.
Activity: 44
An update on my UPS delivery and What a nightmare it has been dealing with UPS.

In calling them immediately as I've found out, I would of expected them to contact the driver while information is still fresh. Instead, in the case of the delivery being someone else other than yourself, The UPS procedure is for the receiver to contact the sender and have the sender contact UPS and raise an internal investigation as the agreement is with the sender and not the receiver.

I've always thought it was the obligation of the delivery service provider is to ensure that the delivery takes place and the receiver receives the parcel, I guess my logic does not apply to the real world.

In any case, I contacted the police and they have said the responsibility is with UPS as they are liable to deliver my package to the correct destination and person. Criminal proceedings is now taking place as I now have the proof of signature and can prove its not mine.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
As you can see on my website you can raise an issue with Sales and Support Department - This is for making orders via myself for low customs fee also Support of the miner - Cheers
i opened 3 tickets and never got a mail or a number to check them
Activity: 252
Has anyone might declaration of conformity CE for AntMiner S1? I need urgently to the customs office.
It shouldn't need one, it's a 12volt device, it doesn't hook up to the mains. Tell them you are going to run it off a 12volt battery.

Activity: 532
Merit: 269
Hi Folks,

Not able to check my email and account till tomorrow morning so if you PM on my CroverNo account I will get it in the morning.

If you have me on Skype or PM thats cool.

As far as Im aware I still have all my coupons left -

So thats:
Current Bitmain Price 0.893

AntMiner S1 Coupon 0.055 BTC - 4   1X S1 with Discount -    0.838
AntMiner S1 Coupon 0.02 BTC    - 3 1X S1 with Discount - 0.873
AntMiner S1 Coupon 0.12 BTC  - 3 1X S1 with Discount - 0.773

Need to be used by the 31st !!

Also as a agent still doing low customs fee - if you want to make direct contact with me about support or issues please raise a case on http://bitcoinhardware.co.vu/bitmain/

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: