Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 96. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I grabbed my 6th miner today.  they did the same error of canceled order I paid 3 minutes after billed . I sent an email to them saying I paid and they fixed it.

https://blockchain.info/tx/7caab377f9f0af5bc7dd2eda8044a9141094d65f55fd315a317abd58b3f301b7

I pay an extra fee and I put message on the payment. Always helps to keep good records.

Nice public note touch -I'm going to use that...
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I grabbed my 6th miner today.  they did the same error of canceled order I paid 3 minutes after billed . I sent an email to them saying I paid and they fixed it.

https://blockchain.info/tx/7caab377f9f0af5bc7dd2eda8044a9141094d65f55fd315a317abd58b3f301b7

I pay an extra fee and I put message on the payment. Always helps to keep good records.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Double your Personal Bitcoin Funds.
I only have a BTC0.085 coupon. I've ordered 10 of these babies from them. Does this mean they don't want my business anymore? Where's my BTC0.12 coupon?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Under the total when you checkout there is a tab called coupon. Click it and you can select from any of your coupons and then back at checkout you can select how many times you use the coupon. It must have more than one use though to do that.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I'm showing a coupon but when I put items in the cart and go to checkout it never uses it?
Weird.
legendary
Activity: 1722
If I send an email about a tracking code do you think I might get a coupon. LMAO

Hum.. I might try this.. I'd like to get my ant miners by friday Cheesy!
Activity: 826
°^°
but dont try and ask for both at the same time!

this would divide by zero an destroy the universe Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Double your Personal Bitcoin Funds.
Every time I send an email asking for a coupon, I get a tracking number in response....lol
HAHA That's an awesome "shut-up" answer Cheesy
Activity: 182
If I send an email about a tracking code do you think I might get a coupon. LMAO
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Every time I send an email asking for a coupon, I get a tracking number in response....lol
Activity: 826
°^°
But, they still had my overpayment of BTC...
you too? im not alone!

hey at least they are answering you...

BITMAIN is completely ignoring my eMails
Activity: 121
HodL tight, it's gonna get wild
WTF!?!?!?! BITMAIN ... this is NOT what I asked for!
It seems that Bitmain are hit&miss with their communication. I cannot fault them on their miners or on their shipping policy. Exemplary - we should be so lucky that the other players in this space take a leaf out of their book.

But I have been waiting five weeks for a replacement Controller card. Initially, when I approached Bitmain they responded to my emails and PM's - they requested that I send them back the failed board - which I did ~ on the 19th of Feb!!!
My Miner has been down since 13th of Feb. It only ran for 16hours before it failed. I paid 1.45BTC for the unit and have lost 5 weeks mining on it. Very disappointing. I am consoling myself with the fact that Bitmain are going to do the right thing and issue me with a colossal coupon to compensate me for the inefficiencies in their internal customer service process and to make up for all the lost mining.
C'mon Bitmaintech... Do the right thing. Your adoring customers deserve better....  Cool
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I've put in a few emails and PMs to bitmain, and I'm assuming they are still backed up from the problems last week.

Have people had any success getting in contact with them?  I had a few different issues, ranging from coupons - my 500 U2+ order, and a problem a customer was having with a S1.  I was also considering ordering several S1's and was curious about a discount

I'm not mad and it isn't an emergency, but has anyone been having success getting in contact with one particular method or another?  Their Customer Service and shipping has been stellar (still highly recommend them), so I'm sure it is just temporary - but would still like to get my questions answered Smiley

Any Ideas?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm interested in a 0.12 coupon. Thanks.

Please PM me, cheers

How do you give/get coupon from members here?

Hi,

I have coupons to use so users can put an order via me and it will be shipped direct to them via my discount.

Cheers
Activity: 107

Please PM me, cheers

How do you give/get coupon from members here?

Please PM me, cheers
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
So price drops again, this time to 0.893 and I'm still out 0.988 and fees on an order problem BITMAIN still has yet to answer all the while finding time to talk to everyone else ;-(

Funny thing is people talk about how good he is yet he selectively responds to stuff and sends people units that end up faulting.
Crover can you still do the cheap duty order for UK customers
Want To get 5-10 units possibly

I sure can sadly my coupons don't work with my agent but yeah I sure can also sent either in 1 box with low value or 2 boxes still low value.

PM me much easier

Cheers

Also match Bitmains price then I just add the secure shipping fee which is about £4 per ant via DHL or Fedex
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
So, I wanted to post an update to the situation Ive been in for the last 2-3 weeks w/ BITMAIN
Ive ordered several antminers from them over the past couple months ... all tx very smooth, arrived as expected and very fast.

My most recent TX didnt go so well, for some reason when blockchain was having its issues, I double paid on an order for ants. The order went expired shortly after and didnt even show any amount as paid on their site. Luckily the latter was fixed that day, my order was processed and shipped out.

But, they still had my overpayment of BTC...

I sent them an email, very responsive at first, they asked if I would like it in coupon form or refunded, I made it extremely clear I needed it refunded to the same payment address. They told me they would hand it off to their accountant and get it processed as a refund.

A week goes by, I hear nothing, I send another email .. they say its still w/ their accountant waiting to be processed.
Another week goes by, I hear nothing, I grow alarmingly concerned ... They say its still being processed by the accountant (this is Bitcoin how long could it take to hit the fucking SEND button on a BTC client?!)
Now we are in the middle of the 3rd week.

I sent an email, they told me they would get it processed this week.
I wake up today, check my BITMAIN account and there is a coupon for the amount they owed me!

WTF!?!?!?! BITMAIN ... this is NOT what I asked for!

So, just a WARNING to you folks: make sure you dont fuck up ur payment to them, otherwise getting a refund, seems to be impossible.

Now Im forced to buy more miners, which I DONT HAVE the means to run!!

I am sorely disappointed by this experience w/ them.

Ive sent another email, asking if there is anything the can do to refund and remove the coupon - I doubt there is ... but they fucked up.
Activity: 692
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: