Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 98. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi folks,

Got a wee offer for first come first serve I have several coupons that I have that need used up.

3X 0.12
3X 0.02
4X 0.05

Total  = 0.42BTC
£154 Discount!!
How it would work - speak to me if you would like a discount 1 coupon per order sent BTC over I sent to Bitmain -

Show confirmation you get the miner - These are only valid for a few more days! Ends the 31st

Buyer List:

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Farking UPS kient didnt deliver my product and the kients said someone signed for.

Was all looking happy til I got home and went all over my house looking for an ant. Surely it cant be that small. Knocked on the neighbours and they said no on signed for it.

Farking UPS
Activity: 42
Question: How to get a coupon from Bitmain?
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
And now you want to RMA it for problems?

I do believe the warranty says void when you overclock?

But good luck......let us know how it works out Wink

Actually Chuckbuck advice fixed the problem. Now I don't need a RMA anymore. Next time I'm not overclocking any of my Antminers, for Warranty sakes.   Smiley
Activity: 14
Has anyone sent payment by T/T? I wonder how long it takes. I have sent T/T document to confirm if payment went in and got reply that they will ship when they receive payment but did not confirm about the T/T document I sent.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
And now you want to RMA it for problems?

I do believe the warranty says void when you overclock?

But good luck......let us know how it works out Wink
So good so far. I'll report back in the morning thanks again. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
All of sudden after the 6th or 7th reboot it worked... thank guys your support.  Cheesy

I found one of mine is flakey as hell - get it working - then leave the heck alone...

this I have had 6.

One fully dead one.

4 great

1 a bit flakey.  the flakey one is attached to a ups and that ups is attached to a second ups.  And I never do anything to the flakey one just run it it at stock.
Darn-it! It crash again. I think i'm going to RMA this unit. How long does it usually take to get a new unit?

Try changing the IP Address first.  I had similiar troubles setting up one Ant, it  didn't like 1 IP I kept giving it.  Factory resetting and then changing to another IP Address did the trick for me.

Thanks for the idea, I'm tryiing that out right now, I'll post back in the morning for status. Thanks dude. Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Darn-it! It crash again. I think i'm going to RMA this unit. How long does it usually take to get a new unit?

Try changing the IP Address first.  I had similiar troubles setting up one Ant, it  didn't like 1 IP I kept giving it.  Factory resetting and then changing to another IP Address did the trick for me.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Probably as long as it's taken bitmain to get back to me which he hasnt yet and I'm still out 0.988 and fees !
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
All of sudden after the 6th or 7th reboot it worked... thank guys your support.  Cheesy

I found one of mine is flakey as hell - get it working - then leave the heck alone...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
So when I try to log in 192.168.1.99 it just lose the green and orange signal and does this in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Kc1qNVURk

it only blinks green after that and can't connect to the webui.

I get broken link when i try to log on.

Open a couple of command prompts, and run the following commands one with continuous ping "ping -t 192.168.1.99" and another to "ping -t 192.168.1.241".

Power off the PSU.  Wait a few seconds, then power on again.  Once all the lights are lit, one of these Ip's will have replies.  Hold the Reset button for 10-15 seconds or so until fan shuts off.  That's how you know it's factory reset.

Power on PSU, then in the browser go to 192.168.1.99.  This time set the WAN ip to another IP besides 192.168.1.241.  Save and Apply, change browser to the new IP, and change command prompt to the new IP to make sure it doesn't go down.

If it doesn't go down, put in your miner config, save and apply and monitor some more.  If it's still good after 5-10 minutes or so, you should be good to go.

Good luck.
So when I try to log in 192.168.1.99 it just lose the green and orange signal and does this in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Kc1qNVURk

it only blinks green after that and can't connect to the webui.

I get broken link when i try to log on.

Okay the network ethernet port only gives out green light... no orange. My other antminer is giving out green and orange light.

Ok
Just  pres reset for like 2-3 second.Than put power down. and wait moment. Start miner again and wait about 1 minute or 2 , should be back to live if not try reset again few times. check ethernet connection.

use ip scanner to see if different ip was assignet like (dhcp) setting.

Okay so I got the green and orange to light back up after the reset. But still can't log into 192.168.1.99 Sad
Activity: 218
Okay the network ethernet port only gives out green light... no orange. My other antminer is giving out green and orange light.

Ok
Just  pres reset for like 2-3 second.Than put power down. and wait moment. Start miner again and wait about 1 minute or 2 , should be back to live if not try reset again few times. check ethernet connection.

if the reset took it should go back to 192.168.1.99.

M
I didn't know these had reset buttons? where is it located?

You right-If reset worked.
Thats why i did advice to try again.
Activity: 218
Just received my antminer s1 and I was able to log in to 192.168.1.99, then I changed it to 192.168.1.241 it was working fine, then configure mining address all done then,... start up putty overclock it to 393... reboot and it lost connection to the web gui. I can't even factory reset it. I press the reset button serveral times and it doesn't do anything. Can any body help me?
Are you sure the IP is .241? You can check by looking at your router and look for "attached devices". It will show all IP's. Other wise just open Putty again and got the correct IP and log in again. Is it still mining?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

Ok
Just  pres reset for like 2-3 second.Than put power down. and wait moment. Start miner again and wait about 1 minute or 2 , should be back to live if not try reset again few times. check ethernet connection.

if the reset took it should go back to 192.168.1.99.

M

You right-If reset worked.
Thats why i did advice to try again.
Pages:
Jump to: