Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 94. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 269
Ok to make this clear:
This whole crover is nothing else than just "i want to be like..."
He created third party ticket system which has nothing to do with bitmain.
His not selling anything as he have no money. His group buys was JOKE! First group buy was made for 5 cubes(he tried be bigger than outcast3k) and he made raffle to users on forum. Than he realised how silly he was and sold them on ebay leaving people with nothing.
Second- clon of avalon 200Gh aparently was reseller as well in uk. He even post some bushit about 1Th machine. Mininghardware which is established business gave him sticks for copying every info from their site.

If you want to have s1 just pay directly to bitmain.

Always you can hear MY AGENT this MY AGENT that from him. He is not in control of anything.

And at this moment UK fee for ups is 63.10 per 2 x s1. Just received 2 today and one yesterday.
All deliveries was the same amount.

People- think! Some punk with no history posting bullshit how big he is and what his doing for bitmain but clearly have no trading history, have no active or past group buys.

I think trust is main thing in this business and this so called reseller have 0 trust...
On ebay everyone is good.

s1lverbox let me just make this very clear to you Smiley Bitmain has already shown TWICE that he is in liaise with me ALSO that I am a part of the re-seller TEAM they have Smiley

Yes the group buys were a disaster but you learn from that.

Yes Bitmain still has high custom fees as you can see while my low custom method matches Bitmain price + I apply discount #winning

Some punk has over 1200+ feedback on eBay with a registered Business and also a successful high respect rep on Localbitcoins? Please script kiddie go home.

You spam up my accounts on here with feedback only from yourself. You seem very despite for attention. Did Bitmain  not giver you discount?    

Bitmain even singled you out as being a troll on his threat. So please  Roll Eyes Let us all be cool without your rubbish and thank you to the people that got in contact today
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
BITMAIN, paid 2 orders in your account no payment, Order ID: 001201403271750352895vS65uYS0686 (Bitcoin Pay Address: 1EH54Dr5SdjBMsmbgozSrg2nhjaCDavp1a) and Order ID: 00120140327174755682j585an3N065D (Bitcoin Pay Address: 1NPfX6NduybTQMnqgLCTzquZndF66kYyoR)
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Ok to make this clear:
This whole crover is nothing else than just "i want to be like..."
He created third party ticket system which has nothing to do with bitmain.
His not selling anything as he have no money. His group buys was JOKE! First group buy was made for 5 cubes(he tried be bigger than outcast3k) and he made raffle to users on forum. Than he realised how silly he was and sold them on ebay leaving people with nothing.
Second- clon of avalon 200Gh aparently was reseller as well in uk. He even post some bushit about 1Th machine. Mininghardware which is established business gave him sticks for copying every info from their site.

If you want to have s1 just pay directly to bitmain.

Always you can hear MY AGENT this MY AGENT that from him. He is not in control of anything.

And at this moment UK fee for ups is 63.10 per 2 x s1. Just received 2 today and one yesterday.
All deliveries was the same amount.

People- think! Some punk with no history posting bullshit how big he is and what his doing for bitmain but clearly have no trading history, have no active or past group buys.

I think trust is main thing in this business and this so called reseller have 0 trust...
On ebay everyone is good.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Order ID 00120140327173602464r2ONI8Bm0666.

Client: 15 confirms.

Bitmaintech.com account: 0 confirms and unpaid starus !!!!

BTC sents witnin 1 minute after ordering!

I ordered 3 S1's on the 24/03/2014 my order went expired after the hour as according to Bitmain they received no confirms. I left it without even emailing them or PMing them here as they were still having blockchain.info API problems with time for payment to arrive taking around 24 Hours. The next day I logged in and sure enough my order went from expired to paid, confirmed and unshipped. This morning I received an email from Bitmain with tracking details for UPS. I checked the tracking details and they shipped it out on the 26/03/2014. It's due to arrive Monday here in the UK.

So don't panic Bitmain will sort your order out.

Below is the quote about this problem on their website explaining that even if Blockchain piss off with the money you will still get your miner.

Shipping out within 48 hours after full payment

BITMAIN always ships fast

About the Order Expiration Issue: If you paid, you will have the miner shipped.

Blockchain.info's API is still not functioning normally. If you have paid the full amount to the payment address provided by us, you may still see the order expired, as the API now takes a few hours or a day to transfer the money to Bitmain's address, which before was assumed to happen instantly. If you have paid, please just relax, we have now some semi-automatized process to follow the payment. Please ignore the "expire", "unconfirm" status. If blockchain.info runs away with the money, the risk is all on us and you will have the shipped miner.

Just trust them, I did.
Activity: 155
What sort of customs fee are you expecting to have CroverNo, when shipping to UK? I might be interested in getting a new Antminer.

Hi,

Currently it is around £28 Via DHL or Fedex - My agent can sent multi Ants in 1 box with lower value you pay less for multi as only the 1 custom fee rather than a custom fee for every ant you get via Bitmain

Edit: If you make an order via Bitmain you can't then turn to me for low value custom fee on the Bitmain order! You would need to make the order with myself first which then I can apply the low custom fee charge.

Cheers

That sounds good. Is there anyone who has successfully made an order through you and can vouch for you? Don't get me wrong, I just don't want to send my bitcoins to any first person that offers better deals than bitmain.

Hi Totally agree, tracking number from my agent: 1791933242 DHL can see how fast it arrived to UK.

Sadly I am not well known here only on eBay sadly

Thanks

Why not post some links to your past group buys on here?  It will help people to get to know your better.

Hi, Sadly I don't have any active group buys in here just direct orders on eBay, Cheers

The first one seems like it's still active.

EU - Bitmain S1 1BTC - Shipping DHL - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/eu-bitmain-s1-1btc-shipping-dhl-510942

I meant your failed group buys. I found some for ya.  Enjoy.

[NEW] Avalon 28nm Spec 1Th/s Box to 1.9Th/s ? [Ships March] - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-old-thread-477796
(UK) ASICMiner Cube 30Gh/s to 38Gh/s (worldwide) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/uk-asicminer-cube-30ghs-to-38ghs-worldwide-new-thread-333280

Do you use two different accounts so that people won't see your bad group buys?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
What sort of customs fee are you expecting to have CroverNo, when shipping to UK? I might be interested in getting a new Antminer.

Hi,

Currently it is around £28 Via DHL or Fedex - My agent can sent multi Ants in 1 box with lower value you pay less for multi as only the 1 custom fee rather than a custom fee for every ant you get via Bitmain

Edit: If you make an order via Bitmain you can't then turn to me for low value custom fee on the Bitmain order! You would need to make the order with myself first which then I can apply the low custom fee charge.

Cheers

That sounds good. Is there anyone who has successfully made an order through you and can vouch for you? Don't get me wrong, I just don't want to send my bitcoins to any first person that offers better deals than bitmain.

Hi Totally agree, tracking number from my agent: 1791933242 DHL can see how fast it arrived to UK.

Thanks

How do we know you just wont disappear with everyone's coins? What you are selling with your tickets seem too good to be true. And if something sounds too good to be true... And you're new here and want people to send you coins. I take it escrow is out of the question etc...
Activity: 868
Order ID 00120140327173602464r2ONI8Bm0666.

Client: 15 confirms.

Bitmaintech.com account: 0 confirms and unpaid starus !!!!

BTC sents witnin 1 minute after ordering!
Activity: 218
All Tickets have been replied too Smiley

All Coupons still are available  Smiley

http://bitcoinhardware.co.vu/bitmain/

Sales + Technical Support

Low Custom fee option + Discount codes still available

Its been a busy few days for Support & Sales

Cheers
All tickets have not been replied to. I submitted 2. Are you selling S1's or not?

I have replied to ALL tickets please use your ticket ref to check!

Correct also S1 Discount codes!

Cheers
I submitted another ticket. It does not give me a ticket number and nothing to my email?

I can see that you are ticket #683076 and I have replied please check this
Thank you Crover
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Cheers
All tickets have not been replied to. I submitted 2. Are you selling S1's or not?

Cheers
I submitted another ticket. It does not give me a ticket number and nothing to my email?

I can see that you are ticket #683076 and I have replied please check this

Cheers

Cheers
"
Support ticket request created
john XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting us.

A support ticket request has been created and a representative will be getting back to you shortly if necessary.

Support Team
"

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Hi,

Cheers

Thanks

Why not post some links to your past group buys on here?  It will help people to get to know your better.

Hi, Sadly I don't have any active group buys in here just direct orders on eBay, Cheers

Cheers
Activity: 155

Hi,

Cheers

Thanks

Why not post some links to your past group buys on here?  It will help people to get to know your better.

Hi,

Cheers

Thanks
Activity: 826
°^°
Crover, are you ignoring me now? óo

Hi, I have no messages on here - no active tickets open on site.

Please PM me your ticket ref, I have replied to all tickets opened.

Cheers
that's the point: i got none
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Hi,

Cheers

Hi, I have no messages on here - no active tickets open on site.

Please PM me your ticket ref, I have replied to all tickets opened.

Cheers
Activity: 826
°^°
Pages:
Jump to: