Author

Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH - page 339. (Read 527816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit
Does anyone know if they've shipped any S7's today?

My next shipment is 9/9 is still "Unshipped"
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

I emailed them last night and the answer I got this morning was that they're "having a holiday now."

No shipping for me until the 9th (if then). Very irritating since I bought within the first 5 days.

This sucks...I take it then a whole bunch of us will be later than 10 days past today which will be "late"
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I will get a new batt for my multimeter and do some measureing for you guys.

My S7 is running stable at 4.8 at 600. Power at wall 1180. Using a RM1000 and a RM650

Mine only got to 4.7 at stock speeds. But at 612, it averages 4.8 and is very stable. After increasing the frequency the HW errors went up a bit from 0.0222% to 0.0386%, but that's still fine.

Overall this unit is very stable and predictable. I just wish they could have shipped the rest of units that I ordered before getting plastered on baiju for a week Smiley

I am at a HW of 0.005% at stock speed. Running for 48 hours now temps are 42-41-46
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
I will get a new batt for my multimeter and do some measureing for you guys.

My S7 is running stable at 4.8 at 600. Power at wall 1180. Using a RM1000 and a RM650

Mine only got to 4.7 at stock speeds. But at 612, it averages 4.8 and is very stable. After increasing the frequency the HW errors went up a bit from 0.0222% to 0.0386%, but that's still fine.

Overall this unit is very stable and predictable. I just wish they could have shipped the rest of units that I ordered before getting plastered on baiju for a week Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
*cough* *cough* *cough*

I was saying this yesterday, so I took screenshots this morning to prove it. While I was preparing them someone above mentioned the same thing. So, we check back in TEN days once they go BACK to work to start working on the orders sequentially...

Re: BITMAIN Order Details
Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 8:35 AM

Sorry, we're having holiday now and miners will be shipped out after we're back to work around Oct. 9.
Please wait for update.
Thanks

On Sep 29, 2015, at 11:20 PM, wrote:

Not a chance mine will ship before Chinese Golden Week 2015?

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

I emailed them last night and the answer I got this morning was that they're "having a holiday now."

No shipping for me until the 9th (if then). Very irritating since I bought within the first 5 days.
\

Hey at least you got a response. I ordered on day 2 of ordering and still no shipment or response to ticket.
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

legendary
Sold out of US power adapters for the R1, I was going to buy five and leave them around the house and work. How can you run out of the adapter.....

What kind of plug comes standard on the R1?  Are there other places to buy the adapter?

I am afraid that nothing comes standard (no plug included as default) as there is no description of any electrical connection apart from the plug.

Which honestly doesnt make sense to me... it should come standard with a plug regardless what country it is designed for and then they should provide the option to purchase the adapter for countries that dont match
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
They haven't shipped any of mine still and as usual no response to tickets.

I'm done with bitmaintech. Wish I could dispute the damn payment.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Sold out of US power adapters for the R1, I was going to buy five and leave them around the house and work. How can you run out of the adapter.....

What kind of plug comes standard on the R1?  Are there other places to buy the adapter?

I am afraid that nothing comes standard (no plug included as default) as there is no description of any electrical connection apart from the plug.
Activity: 89
You can't buy the router(s) unless you buy one cable....

Are you sure?  It lets me add to cart without the adapter.
You can't buy the router(s) unless you buy one cable....
Activity: 89

What kind of plug comes standard on the R1?  Are there other places to buy the adapter?
Activity: 140
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com

Ill be buying one today as well. More so for the novelty aspect but I am still excited haha But what I dont like is that the shipping costs more than the router itself -___-

annnnd the US plug adapter is sold out

Shipping costs R1 with  1 USD adapter - 42.94 USD
Shipping costs R1  without 1 USD Adapter - 21.47 USD

Shipping costs for 10x R1 -  63.77 USD
Shipping costs for 10x R1  with adapter - 127.34 USD

Very expensive Power Adapter for 1 USD.

I'll try and get this sorted, its probably due to the arbitrary 0.5kg for the R1 and adapter. Edit: Seems that's how they're being charged when it comes to 1 adapter. You might get slightly difference prices on multiples shipping if you email in.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Ill be buying one today as well. More so for the novelty aspect but I am still excited haha But what I dont like is that the shipping costs more than the router itself -___-

Shipping costs R1 with  1 USD adapter - 42.94 USD
Shipping costs R1  without 1 USD Adapter - 21.47 USD

Shipping costs for 10x R1 -  63.77 USD
Shipping costs for 10x R1  with adapter - 127.34 USD

Very expensive Power Adapter for 1 USD.
legendary
Bitmains website is back up and the ant routers R1 are on there now as well..
I bought a couple and will just leave them solo mining once they come..
Might also come in handy on the road by the look of them Smiley

Activity: 118
Bitmains website is back up and the ant routers R1 are on there now as well..
I bought a couple and will just leave them solo mining once they come..
Might also come in handy on the road by the look of them Smiley
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
It all looks new. No dust ore so. Don't know about the sound. I fixed it right away. At 63 db now.

€40 sound killer
snipped images

Interesting.
Just one point.
During the operation miner sometimes accumulates static electricity (maybe because of all that blowing).
For example, when you have a sweater on and touch it with one hand, sometimes it gives you a bit of a jolt.
The point is, I wonder if it could spark with the metallic outer tube, causing electrostatic discharge (ESD).
ESD is known not to be good for electronics.
maybe grounding the tube would not be a bad idea.

do you have a link to the 40 euro sound killer, or where can I buy them what is it called?
really like this idea. Grin

I bought this from a growshop around the corner. But don't think you guys have that.
I found one that does europe. http://www.eugrowshop.eu/uk/fans-odor-control/sound-insulating-exhaust-hose/exhaust-hose-sonoconnect-315mm-10-metre/ I have the 315mm.

I live in the same country as you, I think as I have many growshops in my neighberhood Grin
hoe heet het in het nederlands?

thx

afzuigslang duh Shocked geluiddempend
Jump to: