Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 12. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Truth be told its tough to find campaign for newbies right now, why not ranked up to Jr. Member first, I mean it won't take long right? and nowadays If I'm not mistaken, its the minimum requirement right. If you can't wait for your account to rank up, there are lots of other campaign aside from signature, you can try facebook, twitter, blog or even render services.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
in my opinion only a few signature campaigns accept accounts with beginner ranks. but to join the social media campaign for beginner accounts received. because social media campaigns only recommend more to the number of flowers to be able to join.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

Only signature campaign that requires a rank. and the suggestion is, you can participate in other campaigns like social media, blog, youtube, etc which a newbie can also participate.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think you should first get some experience in the forum before you participate in any bounty, if my calculations do not fail me. in about 28 days or so you're going to reach the grade of JR member, many campaigns that accept newbies pay them extremely bad, so I do not think it is worth much, also if you go up in rank some campaigns do not recognize that and still pay you the same, also take into account that most of the campaigns last 2 to 3 months in their collection.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
This time is so hard to find a bounty for newbies but you will be a jr member shortly dont worry
Activity: 210
It is hard to find a signature for a newbie like mate, will you should be atleast a Jr.Member rank and with that rank you can be able to find a good signature that will suits you.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
A good gift campaign for beginners might make articles and video clips because this is included in a fairly large payment, but this is if you are a smart person in writing and if not then you should increase your ranking so you usually participate in campaign signatures
Activity: 686
For a newbie like you, it is hard to find a good signature campaign, because mostly of the good campaign are only accepting a Jr.Member and upper rank, so you need to be a Jr.Member quickly.
it would be better if you focus on the first rank because it will really help you choose a good project. in addition, to preach your knowledge before the project. be patient because crypto still has a long life I guess.
Activity: 476
For a newbie like you, it is hard to find a good signature campaign, because mostly of the good campaign are only accepting a Jr.Member and upper rank, so you need to be a Jr.Member quickly.
Yes. There are several campaigns that accept beginners in their projects. If for Facebook and Twitter campaigns each rank can follow it. Special signature campaigns are just a few bounty projects that allow beginners to participate there. But don't worry, if we diligently look for a bounty, we will definitely find what we are looking for. Even though it's still a beginner, we have to be passionate about getting what we want.
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
Sadly, newbies are not being accepted in signature campaigns. There are some projects in the past but the rewards are too small. Too small that it would be better to just spend your time researching and learning the system while you rank up to Jr.  Member. Being a Jr. Member is the minimum requirement to be able to join a sigcamp. Unfortunately, this is no longer the case for many sigcamps today since the implementation of the merit system. If I am not mistaken, Jr. Member can no longer wear a signature. Please correct me if I am wrong. So best thing to do is for you to start with social media while ranking up to Member.
Activity: 445
The conflict for newbies is that, only few bounty programs are accepting newbies especially in signature campaigns. So if a newbie is into signatures, it won't be that much profitable due to the difference osf stakes being earned per week depending on your forum rank and also due to the barrier which some projects are implementing that mostly, atleast jr.members are allowed to participate. Better try other campaigns such as social media, translation and the likes.
Activity: 364
Newbies can still participate on bounty campaigns, but generally the amount of projects that do accept them is quite low, you better make a little effort and try to upgrade your account to jr member instead.
Of course, the reward is greater. And there are projects in which you can not change the rank in the middle of the project. With what rank went into the project, that rank remains.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Yes, I think you should take the first grade and is already starting to look to the bounty of the company , a lot of them now !
Activity: 364
Very good project for newbie-OAX, but soon ends. Tokens of this project are traded on many exchanges. A good project to start.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
bitcoincrown had newbie signature but I think it is ended. I was running it but along the line I could not keep up with report so I just removed it. But the the payment for such signature may not be so encouraging. I prefer twitter , Facebook or blog out-rightly. most of those do not require rank to earn good reward.
Activity: 76
I think there's only few Bounty that allows newbies to join so you better focus right now on getting to Jr.member then it will be easier for you to join bounty
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
Though as hard as getting Signature Bounty that accepts Newbie, the possibility of coming across one occasionally is obvious. Follow this Link, they are now in Airdrop 9 and are basically accepting Newbie.. You might be lucky : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39608214
Activity: 80
Newbies can still participate on bounty campaigns, but generally the amount of projects that do accept them is quite low, you better make a little effort and try to upgrade your account to jr member instead.
Activity: 504
Most bounty campaigns don't allow newbies or even jr.members to participate, but you can still search for them, otherwise you must raise your rank at this forum to make your profit much more bigger
Pages:
Jump to: