Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 11. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 250
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

Unfortunately, I do not think there are many campaigns that provide this opportunity. But if you look carefully you can find one.

Hope you find something suitable. This is the topic with the bounty campaigns in the forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
As you can see, I'm also a newbie yet I'm actually wearing a signature. So, yes, there are signature bounties for newbies but it's very rare.. Mine is the signature bounty campaign for INGOT COIN. So, If you are willing to wear a signature as you nurture you account into Jr member, then kindly follow this link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-referral-6000000-usd-ingot-coin-bridging-markets-3591451
Yes, it's very hard to find out a signature campaign for newbie and it's also not worth much to do. We don't need a lot of time to upgrade our rank from Newbie to Jr.Member so we'd better to upgrade our rank first. Then we can find out a signature bounty easier and stakes for Jr.Member usually double or triple than newbie's
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
hello mate the truth of that there is no signature campaigns for newbies, better you work for your account first before joining any signature campaign. work for your account first until you get better rank even just a member rank before joining signature. enjoy your stay here in this forum.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

It takes a minimum rating to join the signature campaign, you need to raise your rank to a minimum of Jr.member to participate in the signature campaign, you can find out how to increase your rank in this forum. If your rank is not enough to join the signature campaign you can join the Social Media Campaign.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
yes, like advice from others you should increase your rank at least jr. member to follow the signature bounty, with more reading and discussing about the world of cryptocurrency you will be wiser in commenting and giving opinions. Because it is very rarely a bounty program that allows newbies to follow the signature campaign.

And lastly try to give good comments and provide information to get merit, and you need 10 merits to become a member.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think you should be patient until you became junior member because there are very few bounties for newbie and in my opinion they are not worthy.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
As far as I know, in the company of the signature, participants with a rank lower than Jr. are not accepted. Member. You can get it without any problems just chatting on the forum for a while. When the necessary activity is typed, the number of messages and your rank will be updated, then you will be able to participate in almost any company.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
There is no signature campaign for newbies. You have to work hard and do quality post make your rank up then come an join on signature campaign.
Activity: 154
I know a very good signature campaign with attractive bonuses for you. Join now
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-steel-ecosystem-by-sishub-4823683
Activity: 210
You will rearly see a signature campaign for newbie and if you does, the token alocation will be too low compare to other rank. Even the so call Jr member rank allocation is always too low compare to legendery not to talk of newbie. Meanwhile we perform the same task. Anyway you can try a soar bounty, i think they included newbie in there signature campaign.
Activity: 37
As you can see, I'm also a newbie yet I'm actually wearing a signature. So, yes, there are signature bounties for newbies but it's very rare.. Mine is the signature bounty campaign for INGOT COIN. So, If you are willing to wear a signature as you nurture you account into Jr member, then kindly follow this link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-referral-6000000-usd-ingot-coin-bridging-markets-3591451
Activity: 196
As a newbie in this forum, you should focus in increaskng your rank on bitcointalk to at least a junior member. This is the only way you can earn money from bounties( signature bounties)
Activity: 378
Merit: 1

Nope. Most of the bouties never accept newbie for signature campaign. Atleast you should be a junior member. Else you can try for social media campaign with your newbie account. But you should have requried followers with you. Better try it. Hope this will help you.
More accurately, some bounty still exist signatures campaign for newbie but very rare and most of those projects do not have much potential because the newbie really does not have the power to persuade and advertise the project. So as you say, we should have a level like junior member if we want to participate in the bounty, it will be more appropriate, even we should aim at a higher level to achieve the highest efficiency for this job
Activity: 244
Merit: 102
I would check out Crowdholding, they are co-creation platform where you earn crypto for giving feedback to tasks.

They also have bounties and airdrops on there as well, last time I checked they had over 60 ICO / crypto startups so there is plenty to do on there.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
if you search for a signature for the newbie I find this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signatures-for-newbies-3627429. but, in my opinion it's better to focus first on the ranking in this forum.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
maybe this is the first step as well as following in the facebook and twiter section which can be a first step for gift seekers. and that can be a trust for the signature to find a bounty that is truly bounty without any tricks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Nowadays there are many projects that allow newbies to join and that also gives newbies the opportunity to develop their potential.
Visit the thread bounty and find many projects and look for newbie rules to join.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Participating in a bounty with a Newbie rank is totally not worth it, Yes there are bounties that allows newbie participants but its not worth. Be atleast Jr.Member before participating in bounties. It will not take too long to rank up to junior member.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118

Nope. Most of the bouties never accept newbie for signature campaign. Atleast you should be a junior member. Else you can try for social media campaign with your newbie account. But you should have requried followers with you. Better try it. Hope this will help you.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
if for beginners it seems that they cannot join the signature campaign. however, if you join a bounty campaign you can. like joining a social media campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: