Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 14. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 548
Merit: 12
Bounty for a beginner seems to be rare. You must increase your ranking first, at least to be jr.member, by making quality posts to get merit too. because the merit system is now starting to take effect when it will follow the signature campaign.
if you already have a jr.member rating, you can search for several bounties. but before joining, you must first do research to avoid a scam bounty.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
I think you should upgrade your rank, if it's just newbie, then I don't recommend you to participate in any bounty campaign, you will find that your stakes are far lower than those of high rank members.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
As far as i know there are no bounties for newbies, even jr member bounties are paying very low. so if i were you i try to get merits with good posts and raise my rank.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
if you carefully look at the forum you will find a bounty that take newbie. there are tables with new bounty, and also there is a table with managers and there, too, identifies a bounty. find chats in telegram. to keep abreast of the latest developments.
I believe that pump account before jr.member is not so difficult that would participate in companies for beginners and receive meager payments.
copper member
Activity: 266
Do not waste your time with a bounty that allows newbies.
Most of them are scam and wasting of time (i fell for something like that.).
Just wait until you are a jr. member and try to learn about crypto in the meantime.
Activity: 234
Sadly, with the merit system, you will be in tough time if you want to participate in bounty campaign with newbie rank. First, you need to posting and get enough merit to rank up to Member rank. From there, maybe you can start to apply in bounty campaign.
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
Yes there are tons of such campaigns out there. The way to find such campaigns is to search for a person named btcltcdigger
He gets campaigns for newbies. Most of the others don't, but he does. Mostly others want Jr members and above.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
There aren't many bounties that allow rank newbie level, but there are also one or two bounties that allow beginners
but in my opinion for newbies it is better to increase the level first, at least become Jr.Member because in the newbie level position must adapt first to the rules of the forum.
Activity: 168
Participation in any company as a beginner is just a waste of your precious time. There are companies in which newcomers can participate, I've seen about two or three, but it seems to me that they are mice. Some companies do not even take juniors, but newcomers tembolee.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
none, your minimum rank to follow the signature bounty campaign is jr.member

even since the existence of this merit system, several bounties, especially the signature campaign, the minimum rank to participate is the member.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
if you carefully look at the forum you will find a bounty that take newbie. there are tables with new bounty, and also there is a table with managers and there, too, identifies a bounty. find chats in telegram. to keep abreast of the latest developments.
Activity: 65
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

I don't know, so far I think I have only seen one signature bounty for newbies and it was some coin that was marine coin I think. The thing is that it is hard for you to find bounties that take newbies, they are out there but they are just harder to find since most bounties would prefer higher ranked accounts to sign up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

Now a small crisis, even for higher ranks. Ask in the bounty telegram communities maybe they will help you with pumping the account to work.
Activity: 39
As a kindred novice I would prescribe you to continue taking an interest in the gathering productively to continue expanding your rank to at any rate JR part, so you can attempt to take an interest in some advantageous abundance, in spite of the fact that you likewise have the alternative of airdrops, similar to privcy that are tolerating amateurs, you can seek them appropriate here in the discussion, I suggest them.
Activity: 66
Yes, there are some signature campaigns for Newbies.
But I think that this makes no sense because it's better to get the rank of Junior Member and earn more on signatures!
For Newbies are paid much less!
Activity: 54
The crypto money world has grown so big that a new signing campaign is coming out every day. The important thing is to be able to identify the ones that really aimed at success within these signature campaigns. It is necessary to examine in detail the team of the related signature campaign.
Activity: 110
I may mistaken but i think i saw some bounties where you can participate even as newbie mamber. However i think it is wasting of time. Better earn some activity and already particiapate as junior member.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Just yesterday I was leafing through a large number of bounties, read and saw one reception of newcomers to bounty signatures. Unfortunately the name of the bounty can not remember, as watched a lot
Activity: 56
Of course there is a signature campaign for the newbie, but it will be difficult to find it, by chance I found it several times too.
try to raise it up to jrmember first, it's not difficult.
keep patient and be sure friends.
Activity: 34
I think its very hard to find a bounty campaign for newbies now specialy that there is a meret system already in the furom. The best thing you have to do now is start post a good post and upgrade your rank even a jr member only so you can join in some bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: