Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 15. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 0
there are a few projects that will accept newbies but they are usually unattractive, so it is better to grow your rank before you apply for campaign
Activity: 84
With you rank, you will be able to participate in Facebook, twitter, reddit, steemit. But there is condition to it. For Facebook and twitter you must have minimum of 500 to 2000 friend or follower as to condition of campaign manager. For reddit, you will need minimum of 15 karma for you to participate in some bounty. Then if u have to join like signature bounty, you will have to build hoh bitcointalk rank to junior member
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
There aren't many signature campaigns for beginners because many signatures only receive a minimum rating of jr.member. I think you better improve your rank before registering a Bounty. because in my opinion if you go directly to a project that has a long duration then your results are small then the chances of a project failing that much will only waste your energy. You better focus on improving your rank first in my opinion
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
It's really hard to get a signature bounty campaign for newbie, what they need to do is for them to do everything possible to increase their rank to junior member so as for them to participate in signature bounty campaign.
Activity: 80
I think just a few projects require a newbie member for signature campaign,  but the stakes that you will receive will be so low,  I will advise you to just wait to reach junior members and join any required bounty you wish to join
Activity: 354
i dont think there signature for newbie cuz project managers / owners dont want that there projects looks like useless if they accept newbie 1 million newbie will join and sr / hero / legendray wont join
I dont also think for now. Maybe in the last few years it has bounty campaigns that are accepting newbie. But for now i have no news yet. Because quality posts is very important for the bounty managers. We all do endorsing or promoting particular token so we should do it very well without spamming and without disobeying the forum rules itself. Mostly beginners do that. Not all.
Activity: 172
indeed to join the signature campaign we must have a minimum rank of jr member, but there are some bounties that accept newbie as signature participants and if you are interested then you can join here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-30-million-toqqns-crypto-distributing-social-platform-toqqn-no-ads-4816463
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Im on metahash signature campaign lately, dont know what will happen at the end of the campaign but they promised a lot of bounties so far.
Activity: 98
A battle starts from Junior member when you reach there then you qualify for signature campaign. you ought to be persistent first once you move up to jr.member.it's better to concentrate first on making a quality post to rank up, in light of the fact that there is no signature battle that permits beginner to takes part in it.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
There are no more signatures for the newbie. You have to increase your rank to jr member. Current regulations, only allow ratings from Jr members. some bounties have banned newbies.
Activity: 95
There are many options available for newbies. One of them is bounty campaigns
If you look at the Bitcointalk forum then there are many signature campaign programs intended for Newbies.
You only need to read a lot about this forum.always read and watch videos about cryptocurrency
Activity: 74
I think for beginners there is still no. At least you have to go to November, and now it seems the merit system has become a requirement to follow the campaign signature. I think you must improve your rank first.
Activity: 270
I have yet to see a signature campaign allowing newbies. Try to rank up to jr. member first. They have this requirement to reduce spam. If newbies where allowed, anyone could just create a new account and join with multiples of it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Nothing for newbie, but please dont join in the forum just by to earn money through participating in an signature campaign. Be with here to learn about crypto currency, share your thoughts and gain new knowledge. Days will make you more enable to do activity fit on you, maybe your a trader thr common type of people here
Activity: 168
Yes, there are signature bounty for newbies just that they rare to find. Recently, eloncity has extended their bounty program and they have also included newbie to join their signature bounty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
I dont think there is any signature bounty for newbie have been researching since the lowest rank is jnr member
Activity: 9
if you are newbie, you should upgrade your rank at least till Jr. member because there is no signature campaign that allows newbie participates.
if your rank is Jr. member, you can join signature of daneel.io(DAN). this project has AI system on cryptocurrency in which it is certainly needed by many investors. the ICO has been reached the soft cap.
Ok thanks, but how long do i have to get to junior member and what are the do's and dont of this forum
Activity: 241
I think it is difficult to find signature bounty campaigns for the newbie. But there are some campaigns. If it is there, the reward may be least. I think it is advice you to become at least jr.member. Become a jr member is very easy. Make 30 activities and make your rank up.
Activity: 45
Indeed as an amateur there are numerous abundance program you can join, signature battle is only one a player in abundance, there are other piece of abundance you can take an interest like interpretation, web based life, content creation and so on. Additionally check abundance standards to see the ones that acknowledges amateurs.
Activity: 434
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
For newbie there is no good campaign at all you must be rank up before you can join in a good campaign, but you must need to know first the forum rules before jumping into new one for you not to be ban here in the forum, you must have a constructive post and not a spammy one like giving an opinion in just one single like "i joined in airdrop" "yes sure" and many more it will cause to be ban here in forum.
Pages:
Jump to: