Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 16. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
As a fellow newbie I would recommend you to keep on participating in the forum in a constructive way to keep on increasing your rank to at least JR member, so you can try to participate in some worthwhile bounty, although you also have the option of airdrops, like privcy that are accepting newbies, you can search them right here in the forum, I recommend them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
I dont think there is actually any signature for newbie now,you have to be a regular and post for at least a month beofe you can be a jnr member then get ready for a new world of possibilities
Activity: 532
There are lots of signature bounty campaign it just that Newbies can't participate in any. To join any you need to upgrade your rank to at least J_Member.... In signature campaign the higher your rank the higher your reward.
Activity: 210
Bounty campaigns are also available for Newbies.
If you look at the Bitcointalk forum then there are many signature campaign programs intended for Newbies.
You only need to read a lot about this forum.
But the higher your level, the more results you will get when you successfully fulfill all the rules of the bounty.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

There are many sites that provide information about bounty campaigns, and maybe you can find out more easily, because there are several projects that allow newbies to follow bounty campaigns. But maybe it will be more optimal if you wait to be at least a junior member, because of course there will be more project choices that you can follow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Since the forum and moderator become strict . Some ico also become strict also to allow signature or in any bounty program for newbie to join.
For me this is a good move , so that we can make sure the quality of post that every member will make.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

There are several campaigns, and maybe you can follow one of them. Even though the bounty that is obtained will not be as much as a member with a higher level, but clearly we all have the same opportunity to get benefit from this industry. So start looking and stay optimistic because all success has a beginning.
Activity: 322
Yes. That is true and most of the bounty campaigns accept only junior member and above category rank in bitcointalk account. These days there is a good bounty campaign called "Eloncity" and you also can participate by clicking this link >> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-eloncity-power-the-world-for-free-4443361.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

There seems to be several, but of course the stake that will be obtained is also smaller. But if you believe, then just do it, because we will never know which project will become big in the future. And when you do it, maybe your rank has increased and that is another advantage.

Yes there is. There are some signature bounty campaigns who’s already giving an opportunity for newbies.  Though the stakes to be received isn’t that high yet. But it is still a good opportunity, you’ll get to learn and earn at the same time.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

I don't think you could find one nowadays. I suggest you focus on gaining merit and making something productive that will entitle you to merit points. It will be much better if you improve your knowledge and awareness to cryptocurrency field than just focusing early on joining campaigns. Higher ranking members get the most of the rewards so it is much better to focus on ranking up first at least to full member.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

There seems to be several, but of course the stake that will be obtained is also smaller. But if you believe, then just do it, because we will never know which project will become big in the future. And when you do it, maybe your rank has increased and that is another advantage.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
My advice for you is better if you focus on account ranking. When your account is at least Jr. Member will be better at following the signature campaign. If you now ask if there is a campaign for me with a Newbie rank, the answer is rare.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
There are only a few campaigns that accept newbies but athe least you have to be a jnr. member because that is the least requirement that is needed for wearing a signature.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
I think you should be patient first once you upgrade to jr.member you can join the signature of the campaign, see our struggle senior to get high ranking... Smiley
I think there is no any bounty campaign that a newbie can join because the owner of the bounty campaign will not allow newbie and they dont want to ruin there bounty campaign. So better be patient to rank up and you can join in different bounty campaigns.
Activity: 89
Newbie rewards are minimal. You can try to raise your level so that you can participate in most of the bounty programs.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
I think for the newbie still does not exist. At least you have to jr.member, and now it seems like a merit system is already a requirement to follow the campaign's signature. I think you should improve your ranking first. if it is level up, then you can look for signatures that accept jr.member. I wish you success.
I think there's no bounty campaign that required a newbie to join in such a bounty campaign. Better to rank and to be a jr. member for you to be able to join in any kind of bounty campaign.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
You should probably put enough efforts to be at least member to start participate in signature bounty, because most of bounties for jr member and newbies are mostly weak in my opinion because it attracts huge amount of participants.
Activity: 378

If you are a beginner I think you must first increase your rank to Junior member. because usually the minimum requirement to follow the signature bounty is Jr.member. You must first find out important things as a new person here.

There are few bounty campaigns who accepts newbies. My friend is a newbie and she already doing a campaign together with leveling its rank to Jr. Member to have to more opportunities when it comes to Bounty campaigning.
Activity: 196
I think you should focus more on leveling up your rank to jr. member to finally participate into bounty campaigns. As far as I know seldom campaigns accept newbies. I did try once before joining a signature campaign that accepts newbies but in the end it was a waste of time because I didn't get anything at all.
Activity: 25
I don't think that there are a lot of bounty now to allow newbie to participate, most of the bounty it requires you to reach the member level to participate.
Pages:
Jump to: