Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 118. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 07:17:59 AM
It depends on how you join the airdrops,if you have multiple accounts yes it is profitable but in my opinion signature campaigns are more profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
November 23, 2017, 07:17:50 AM
Most of these airdrops are scams. You can's get anything free. If it is free money, it is not that valuable.
Activity: 95
November 23, 2017, 07:14:59 AM
I also participated in some airdrops. Currently, I have not received any TOKEN except ELTC, and I will not believe I can receive them anymore. Because I think this is about cheating on my personal information, because so far I have received a bunch of junk e-mail. I think it is better ICO, because compared to free distribution, have to admit that ICO can really give the development team a certain amount of funds to maintain development, or even continue to develop momentum, the only drawback is that there are many liar also like to launch ICO.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 23, 2017, 07:06:47 AM
While the previous airdrops were indeed able to earn part of their profits, most of the airdrops now lie, so even though they have participated in many airdrop projects, they still have nothing
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 23, 2017, 06:37:46 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
Most of them are useless, only once in a while you get airdrop which has value, maybe 1 out of 10. If the project is real then it's easy to gain something from selling airdrop, but if it's only for a quick cash grab, then it's not worth it as you give them your information (email etc) for nothing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
November 23, 2017, 06:00:46 AM
Most airdrop are scam but my share luck you might get one or two that are very good and will give you some free btc or ETH.
Yes i agree mostly airdrop are scam if the ICOs has good potential and values in the future, they never share in the airdrop program, even if there are airdrop profitable, the developers of team will not share with large of amount and it is seldom happening just a little airdrop profitable, in my personal opinions if we are looking for the airdrop profitable, it is just waste of time and just makes dirty our ethereum wallet with token.  Grin will be better to research the ICOs program and making investment in good ICOs in the future.
Activity: 94
November 23, 2017, 05:48:47 AM
I have applied for a few airdrops lately, but personally 90% of them aren't worth the effort or time, and usually only end up being worth less than $1.
It seems everyone now wants your BCT link, Twitter, Telegram, etc which is far too much I believe. I simply won't even attempt to join if I see like 10 fields of data is required to be inputted.
It's free money and what are you asking for? You're doing nothing and want the world pay good money for you ? Go sleeping please.
Activity: 70
November 23, 2017, 05:47:21 AM
Yes they can be if you find the good ones.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 23, 2017, 05:18:24 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Generally, it is not worthwhile. If you are looking for an airdrop with a high quality, you are like looking for a needle in a huge stack of hay. An airdropped coin with a promising value is very hard to find that you literally have to join all the offered airdrops just so that you will not miss the good one. Even with such a strategy, you will still end up having those airdopped shitcoins that have almost zero value. You better focus your time and effort on some other important and profitable things in life.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
November 23, 2017, 05:17:55 AM
Some of the profitable airdrops I have received out of 12 are: POS, ACC, SUB1X, BLUE, CATHER and PECULIUM--the rest are crap. But the point is, airdrops are not totally profitable per se but the effort you expend is breakeven.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
November 23, 2017, 05:17:21 AM
Yes airdrops are profitable.  Its worthwhile because some airdrops are giving high valued tokens or coins that you can trade to any trading sites and exchanger sites. I am also participating in every airdrop that been posted in this forum . Although you can get banned because there are some rules about it but i only join to those who is not violating the rules and now im earning money just by participating in airdrop.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 05:17:05 AM
Yes i guess you can do it but i guess it is not profitabke if your going just to do it once but i guess doing it regularly will make a small profit to you i guess i also do airdrops and most of the time in just a a mall amount of time it is already over because it is free thats why there are a lot if participant thats one of the reasons why i guess it will not be profitable also.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 05:13:39 AM
I think it is because the airdrop coin is distributed free of charge only to do bounty.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 05:09:27 AM
I have applied for a few airdrops lately, but personally 90% of them aren't worth the effort or time, and usually only end up being worth less than $1.
It seems everyone now wants your BCT link, Twitter, Telegram, etc which is far too much I believe. I simply won't even attempt to join if I see like 10 fields of data is required to be inputted.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
November 23, 2017, 05:08:52 AM

Same here, i do participate in airdrops but for all the token that i received there is only one that has value. Need also to monitor its rate value to earn some  cash. Hoping to earn from airdrops too.

like everyone said, most airdrops are scams and getting participants information's only, but some are also profitable. always be aware that keep in safe your privatekey, dont share to anyone.

btw, i earned more than 2 ETH from airdrops.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 05:07:07 AM
Not every airdrop is profitable
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
November 23, 2017, 05:06:00 AM
They were useful maybe a few months ago. But nowadays 99% of them are useless or scams. I dont waste my time joining them.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
November 23, 2017, 05:04:42 AM
Airdrops free Money. Join deeponion to get airdrop
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
November 23, 2017, 05:03:58 AM
Currently you can earn very few money with airdrops only. You ought to find some job or develop your own way how to get money. Check the job section of the forum at first Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
November 23, 2017, 04:51:02 AM

Same here, i do participate in airdrops but for all the token that i received there is only one that has value. Need also to monitor its rate value to earn some  cash. Hoping to earn from airdrops too.
Jump to: