Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 120. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 03:19:41 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
of course profitable because airdrop is something free, when we get directly just do not need to hodl
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 03:19:07 AM
Airdrop is a good way to earn profit if you made the right decision . Stay away from the frauds.
Activity: 221
November 23, 2017, 03:16:43 AM
Airdrops can be used to gain some profit in the past, but nowadays, many airdrops are cheats, all aimed at fraudulently obtaining information, and empty-pitched coins are not worth the money. Therefore, it is now possible to gain nothing by airdropping profits
ps
Activity: 154
November 23, 2017, 03:13:58 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

You will find both the usual pump and dump coins which are worthless after they try to reach the market, and these who has an excellent team behind and make the dream real.
Check DeepOnion, seems to have the best Airdrops around.
Activity: 291
Merit: 19
If there's something to be written...
November 23, 2017, 03:12:26 AM
Pages:
Jump to: