Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 16. (Read 5926 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 07:49:33 AM
How many people so much and of views. Everyone should be responsible for their actions .
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 07:24:09 AM
partly is the manager fault. but not all. how the market react to the ICO itself is beyond bounty manager control. they be one of the victim by the developer themselves. Manager themselves too company employee, many decisions are beyond their pay grade as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 06:59:42 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
I think that some responsibility still remains on the managers, since he took over the authority of what will represent this company, and would have to check everything
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 06:14:31 AM
I think they should be blamed only if they do not fulfill their obligations , or do not cope with their work .
Activity: 112
August 28, 2018, 05:27:18 AM
I don't think we can blame them entirely for scam projects but they can't be left out completely as well. Afterall, they presented the work to us and as part of their duties should have confirmed the legidity of the project before managing the bounty campaign
copper member
Activity: 1568
August 28, 2018, 05:16:22 AM
That's wrong bounty manager is doing his if the ICO get fail then we can't blame to bounty managers because bounty manager does do the all thing of campaign but its has not fault when project scam
Activity: 82
August 27, 2018, 11:33:57 PM
I think managers should always update and check security. I think many managers are very carefully engaged in projects .
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 07:53:16 PM
I believe that the situations are different. I did not participate in this particular campaign and I cannot and do not want to judge the Manager without knowing the whole situation. In my experience, there were a lot of Scam projects. And sometimes it was obvious that the Manager knew everything from the beginning. But it also happened that the Manager turned out to be the injured party, like the bounty hunters. But before you pour dirt on the man who led the bounty, turned out to be a bench, we must understand whether it is his fault!
Activity: 257
August 26, 2018, 03:15:12 PM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
No, definitelly Bounty managers are just hired workers most of the time, and they are not responsible for a fall of Bounty ICO Project, because they are just an employee.
Activity: 364
August 26, 2018, 03:13:04 PM
I guess bounty managers are not to be blamed for scam ICO's. Most of the time they actually have nothing to do with the situation. But they should act responsively. If the get to know about scam projects they should inform bounty hunters ASAP.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 03:06:11 PM
I learned during my bounty career a few things and this one is one of them - some bounty managers are really to be blamed, because I've met some who stopped being active and after the bounty ending he did not answer. Or I really know the manager who begins the campaign without asking the ICO itself and I have black list of these managers, absolutely lost time with the campaigns.
Activity: 518
August 26, 2018, 02:54:46 PM
Well, if the project did not collect the soft cap I think there is no fault from the bounty of the Manager , if it's breaking the rules on payments that fully lays the blame more on the Manager!
Activity: 644
August 26, 2018, 02:54:22 PM
I think they shouldn't be completely blamed. sometimes they also have to face so many difficult time than us.But they should have responsible about project. i believe that bounty managers are the people who can directly contact with team members and keep update about project's current status.I think it is good habit for good bounty manager.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
August 26, 2018, 02:47:28 PM
bounty manager has nothing to do with it, at the very first, bounty managers are just being hired by the project to manage their bounty program, but they dont likely be part of it, unless the bounty manager itself is part of the team.
Activity: 406
August 26, 2018, 02:36:25 PM
we must know that most of bounty manager isnt a part of ICO project. they dont know why that ICO scam
so its not rational if bounty manager is blamed by bounty hunter
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
August 26, 2018, 02:19:39 PM
[...] Did anyone think about this?

No one thinks about this because they always are looking out for a name to blame them for losing their rewards. In actual participants don't understand that manager doesn't handles the bounty payment in general.

However I think that all are to blame if a project turns out to be a scam. Hope you guys get the point why I am saying this but I will give you a good point why I think that way.
Activity: 252
August 26, 2018, 02:18:38 PM
I believe that we should not blame bounty managers for the fact that the ISO was unfair or because the team did not pay rewards. Undoubtedly, bounty managers must carefully filter the ISO and assume a certain responsibility. There are different situations, there is no single answer.
Activity: 211
August 26, 2018, 02:14:42 PM
Bounty manger also human like us He can't predict is it a scam or not but He can do some research before the take Bounties because some ICO we can say clearly It is a scam or not I think he has some responsibility  Huh
Activity: 294
August 26, 2018, 02:11:22 PM
I think that every manager should take some responsibility for himself and more thoroughly check the projects before getting down to work. Of course, bounty participants themselves must also be more careful about choosing companies. Responsibility rests with everyone, but first of all on the bounty manager.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 02:07:45 PM
I think bounty managers are not involved with any of the ICO projects unless the ICO team is the manager.
It is very difficult to predict which ICO projects will be successful and which will be SCAM.
Keep up the spirit and optimism, hopefully, do not come back to scam project.
In my very own opinion, we must not blame the bounty manager because they are only doing their jobs to be successful the ico or the bounty campaign, we the bounty hunters must do also our jobs like researching some bounty campaigns if it is a scam or not.
Pages:
Jump to: