Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 17. (Read 5926 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 01:58:44 PM
I believe that insulting the manager is the last thing. They are also hired for ICO as well as we do. They are also deceived by the company. Did anyone think about this?
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
August 26, 2018, 01:46:11 PM
It is not easy for Bounty managers  to predict scam. It is better to talk to Bounty manager ad make a solution by which you can contact team of ICO , if it is scam then take help of bounty manager and raise voice against ICO team.

I agree. The managers themselves are just under the employ and control of the developers of these ICOs or projects, therefore, they cannot also tell if it is a scam or a would be failure in the long run. Also, if a project turns out to be a scam, they will be part of the victimized public, because in a sense, they too only gambled in the project just like everyone else who joined.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
August 26, 2018, 01:35:17 PM
It depends on the situation?
who is the bounty manager? a legit manager from the forum> or just a new comers who named their accounts with their ICO.
hired bounty managers is to work for the ICO adveertisement and manage bounties. therefore he is paid for the work and not a part of TEAM ICO.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 01:33:28 PM
I think this is a way of directing an anger towards a wrong person. Bounty managers in most cases are just employed to work for pay and they have no hand in the actual project. However, some are to be blamed because as part of their work they should have verified the legidity of the project with the team. Some may even collborate with the team to scam others so I think it is a very confusing situation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 01:06:07 PM
hi i think that there is no need to blame the bounty managers for fraudulent ICO in that case if in the bounty of the manager two bounties out of 10 are fraudulent. and if half of it is better not to participate in the bounty of this bounty manager.
Activity: 139
August 26, 2018, 12:59:37 PM
yes if bounty manager is blamed then bounty hunters must be blamed too, because you are not forced to join bounty campaign its your own decision. There is no responsibility of bounty manager for the failure of project.   
Activity: 386
August 26, 2018, 12:56:26 PM
In this case the bounty manager is not to blame. We must be more observant in choosing projects so we can get good results.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 26, 2018, 12:55:54 PM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO was known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

Bounty managing isn't easy so I think they are just doing their job. Some instances might cause some uncertain lapses but they aren't the one to blame because they have different jobs to do. In case the project didn't succeed I think it is not just the manager that is to blame but also the developers and creators of the project as well.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
August 26, 2018, 12:54:49 PM
they are not entirely guilty. but the internal presence of the ico team itself is what makes the problem and ultimately the belief of people reducing and people blaming the bounty campaign managers
Activity: 344
August 26, 2018, 12:51:20 PM
I don't think that the gift manager should be blamed. Because now they have done their work well. If ico fails and my scam thinks it can't blame the bounty manager. The bounty hunters are so greedy and blame the manager. That can't be blamed in my opinion.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 12:49:13 PM
I do not think they can blame bounty manager, BM is bounty hunter too but at a higher level. Bounty hunter can not predict it scam or not. I think part of it is their fault, they can not analyze whether it is scam or not.

Activity: 125
August 26, 2018, 12:48:00 PM
There are different situations, usually mostly bounty managers are not to blame for the fact that the project was bad
I believe that managers also contribute. Many simply throw a bounty, knowing that the company scammers. Thus leaving people wondering what to do. And there are managers who keep people informed, even about their guesses.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 26, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
I question the veracity of some bounty managers that have a high a percentage of scammed bounty campaigns. At the point of requesting to campaign a project ICO they contacted the team, I believe at this point they should also ask the necessary question just like any investor to verify the  their genuineness. Other concern is when project teams are struggling to release the bounty reward after stakes had been awarded and submitted to the teams.
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 12:27:52 PM
We cannot blame someone for scam ICO because they are manager of one bounty. Unless they take part in with the working team and refuse to pay for bounty hunter. Also, instead of blaming a group of people for scam, you should wonder why you are in this scam at the first place and learn a lesson for the next time, that would be better.
Activity: 406
August 26, 2018, 12:24:02 PM
If the manager didn't do a analysis and  had a start to invitation people in promotion company, then of course people can to attribute negligence him. But if after the lucky dues a team doesn't want doing a payment, the manager haven't a fault actually.
Activity: 77
August 26, 2018, 02:21:13 AM
Managers should check at least the team before starting a charity campaign. But I think the Bounty Manager is not responsible for the bonus program.
Activity: 99
August 25, 2018, 11:39:06 PM
I don't think the bounty manager is completely responsible.  I think he must be judged on his complete work.  There are a few bad apples that are bound to get through.  I don't expect them to be perfect. 
Activity: 35
August 25, 2018, 11:29:11 PM
They are partly to be blamed because they are the one who has a contact to the project owner , if anyone should suspect a project to be scam they are first to have known it. That project uchit has no CEO they just put someone in the bounty team to be a CEO .
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 25, 2018, 11:20:54 PM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

I knew that some of the bounty managers have nothing to do with these some scam ICOs but they should review well and study well the projects before they will accept it because their reputation is at stake. Every time that the ICOs will be a success then expect a high appreciation and respects that will going to earn by the BM in which they will become more famous therefore they should also held responsible of every failure of the bounty campaign too.  
Activity: 29
August 25, 2018, 11:19:06 PM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
Prize manager is in a completely wrong position, if the ico is a fraud that clearly the manager is also deceived.

who is fully responsible for ico is the team behind the ico, I don't know
I don't really understand how they work, how they make an agreement.
Pages:
Jump to: