Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 13. (Read 5926 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 10:41:04 AM
They should take more responsibility in my opinion, should be paid in tokens like the rest of us so they're more careful to choose projects that they take on.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 10:37:07 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
in my opinion, gift managers are the same as us, they don't know that a particular ICO is a scam, and it's very difficult to predict an ICO. in my opinion the gift manager is not to blame because they also suffer losses just like the bounty hunters.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 05:52:47 AM
Yes, I think they deserve the blame, off course as a good bounty manager you have to know the major types of projects to accept or bit for, a manager who manages project need to be more careful and consigned about what his or her work is about do. And why won't some of them go for the wrong project when all they care about is how to sheat people off there stakes.

Bounty managers are the one responsible for the running of the projects, if the project goes wrong maybe something wrong with the responsible person in it, and so if the projects fail it is really the manager to be blame.
Activity: 238
September 10, 2018, 05:24:18 PM
I think that is not to blame , they as well as we did the job , the whole responsibility lies on the team!
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 10, 2018, 05:20:12 PM
We must accept already the fact that sometimes we will fail and scammed. Bounty managers also are trying their best but sometimes an ICO itself is the scammer. But there are some bounty managers that are fake Also and will never give our token reward. But we cannot blame all of them. I also understand that bounty hunters also should do their part to check the ICO project before joining. For as long as the bounty manager is not involved in the plan of scamming people and also he is innocent and didn't receive a single penny from project he is promoting then I think bounty manager deserves to be forgiven.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 05:13:52 PM
Yes, I think they deserve the blame, off course as a good bounty manager you have to know the major types of projects to accept or bit for, a manager who manages project need to be more careful and consigned about what his or her work is about do. And why won't some of them go for the wrong project when all they care about is how to sheat people off there stakes.
Activity: 260
September 10, 2018, 05:12:34 PM
Bounty managers are also working in the ICO project and they are not liable if the bounty are scam because the project owners itself is the responsible of the projects payouts in the end of the projects either successful or not. Bounter managers don't deserve the blame.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 05:09:13 PM
Well, the bounty managers generally are not the ones controlling the money to be distributed, they only calculate stakes, moderate the telegram groups, spreadsheets, etc, so most of the time it ain't their fault.
Activity: 90
September 10, 2018, 05:07:04 PM
I think that when people get upset they don't think beyond what's in front of them, that's why they decide to blame the manager without knowing for sure if they are involved in the scam or not, I think we should think first who the real culprits are and focus our efforts on them.
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 04:42:21 PM
I think of course they are guilty , they choose a project that they are currently doing a reputation , either good or bad
Activity: 238
September 10, 2018, 04:39:30 PM
not really but sometimes its not like that  they only carry out the instruction given to them in most cases they are not to be blame because they can't do it all alone without the team
But there are managers who make rare companies, but quality and always keep in touch with the team and notify the hunters of any changes.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 04:11:35 PM
not really but sometimes its not like that  they only carry out the instruction given to them in most cases they are not to be blame because they can't do it all alone without the team
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 04:47:39 AM
I do not think these innocent guys deserves the blames we actually accord to them. Thou at times, they can be blamed also Cos many of them wouldn't bother to negotiate terms well with a project's team. I believe a large percentage of the blame should go to the team handling a project, cos there is no way, a project will succeed that bounty hunters won't be rewarded thou not all anyway.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 10, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
Yeah! That is true bounty managers should have the one to blame first why they receive SCAM ICO project without investigating or searching them better the teams behind in this project in fact it can destroy there reputation being a manager. They don't see the difficulties happen when their respective investors will no longer believe'n most.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:49:50 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
I think they are responsible for that. Because they have been improperly selected and have caused many people to be involved. that is a wrong action. But we do not know if he cooperated with the fraud project. Some managers have stolen the money from the bountyhunters and assume that it is a fraudulent project.
Activity: 574
September 10, 2018, 03:48:06 AM
Blame the Manager bounty will not solve your problem. This is our fault for not being careful in deciding the ICO project. To be aware of prior to following ICO, we should be able to do some checking on all aspects of the ICO project. And you can choose a very experienced team of ICO.
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
September 10, 2018, 03:08:17 AM
Of course they should not be blamed. If you put yourself in their shoes their job is really tough. We shouldnt blame the because scammed projects are unpredictable. Each and everyone must do a research before joining bounties to avoid this incident.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
September 09, 2018, 06:48:02 PM
Snip----
Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
I think we can't blame the bounty manager completely. Unless the bounty manager comes from the developer team, then it seems they really want to cheat from the start. Another case if the bounty manager comes from outside the development team, it could be that the BM is also deceived like us. BM is also human, we should be able to think wisely by not blaming each other.
Activity: 225
September 09, 2018, 06:45:52 PM

Managers are just there to do their job and you in other hand do proper research before jumping in. But it's really painful when you wasted all time and effort on the project and later turns SCAM.
Activity: 532
September 09, 2018, 06:04:23 PM
Bounty hunters are accused of all possible problems, but in fact we are only the lowest link in this chain. Many managers of bounty companies are not guilty of the fact that they are bounty companies that are fraudulent, but there are managers who do not care about it and that such managers I would give a negative trust.
Pages:
Jump to: