Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 12. (Read 5926 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 01:49:43 PM
in my opinion, the manager of the Bounty is also responsible for the mistakes of the ICO fraud that are being managed, because the task of a bounty manager is to see how well the serious fan of the project he holds,
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 11, 2018, 01:38:46 PM
for me personally if the manager's bounty is with the project itself we should naturally complain if there is an error in the completion of the bounty.
because it's our right to get, but now we don't know from the beginning it's good or vice versa.!!
and if the manager bounty is only given the opportunity to promote the project so that many people can join, we cannot blame the manager if there is a right reason,because the manager's position is the same as us as bounty Hunter..
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
September 11, 2018, 01:30:14 PM
Well we cant say that bounty manager should'nt be blame, of course we can blame him because he take the scam project. There will be a confirmation before you accept that responsibility. As bounty manager you must be aware also to that project you been have manage.
first things first, even a bounty manager cannot determine if a project is scam. these days, even good project become scam because they only want to make money. but its not the bounty managers fault.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 01:10:11 PM
I don't think it's entirely the prize manager's fault. Because the prize manager only helps to promote new projects. Perhaps the fault of the gift manager is that he is less careful in choosing a project between the real and the project that only aims to deceive investors.
Activity: 304
September 11, 2018, 12:57:41 PM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

If the bounty managers know that the ICO is scam they will not promoted it, so i think if the ICO is scam we cannot blame the bounty managers because they do their work also to promote the ICO and to get a reward. So let us understand the situation if the ICO is scam. For us, bounty hunters let us be wise on choosing ICO so that we will not blame the bounty managers.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
September 11, 2018, 12:41:24 PM
Bounty managers are human not gods that can predict tomorrow or figure out a scam ICO from miles away. In my own understanding, they shouldn't be blamed, they too spent thier time managing the bounty .  
There are honest bounty managers, and there are those who lead the Scam, over time you will understand who is who.
Activity: 404
September 11, 2018, 12:39:35 PM
It is hard to blame the Bounty managers because it depends on many factors. A team of unsuccessful campaigners alongside the translators who are responsible for receiving the campaign and unforeseen it will affect the reputation of the Bounty team.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 12:38:41 PM
Bounty managers are human not gods that can predict tomorrow or figure out a scam ICO from miles away. In my own understanding, they shouldn't be blamed, they too spent thier time managing the bounty .  
Activity: 487
September 11, 2018, 12:36:14 PM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

Icos exit scams are in no way associated to bounty managers except in cases where the project directly manages its bounty. That aside, bounty managers are contractors and are not part of the project team and shouldn't be held responsible
Activity: 182
September 11, 2018, 12:34:17 PM
If the Manager leads a lot of projects and has a name and authority he will never cheat his audience and he is not guilty about the project does not pay tokens but if the Manager goes from the project and people are not paid for it another conversation.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
September 11, 2018, 12:30:49 PM
Sometimes they are offered juicy package they can't reject . people losing money most time is not the bounty manager fault. And truly if a project begins ICO and did not meet soft cap its also not anyone's fault.
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 12:25:17 PM
Well we cant say that bounty manager should'nt be blame, of course we can blame him because he take the scam project. There will be a confirmation before you accept that responsibility. As bounty manager you must be aware also to that project you been have manage.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
September 11, 2018, 12:07:23 PM
Truly speaking the responsibility of the bounty mangers were just to maintain the campaign in a perfect manner getting paid as that we get paid by the end of the ICO. Very few will be provided with initial payment. With ico's we cannot judge when the success, at times the bounty managers were the one who gets blamed. There are managers who fight hard and get the fund and distributes. If one is not at all showing any interest to support the participants then there arises a doubt that he too might be a part of the scam.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 11, 2018, 12:06:01 PM
Managers are not the one to blame if the bounty is failed.
Bounty becomes a failure if the ICO failed. everything depends on the ICO sales.
BM are hired to do marketing and advertisement, they are just the leader for those bounty participants.
They are paid to work for the ICO and they are not part of the ICO team.
Activity: 191
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 11, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

I don't blame the bounty manager because they can't find out the ICO is fraud. I think the decision to choose a project is in our hands, and before deciding to join we must study the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 11:58:15 AM
I think the main team is to be blamed. There are high chances that a bounty manager didn't even know that the projects is a scum. But sometimes they are guilty, at least for doing their job very poorly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 11:32:32 AM
Bounty managers don't really manage the money to be distributed in the campaign, the people that take care of this are to be blamed and not the first one that comes to out minds.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
September 11, 2018, 11:25:27 AM
not all bounty managers have the closeness or cooperation with the project so the manager cannot be blamed but indeed most people have thought the manager has deceived them even though he also worked hard like the others
Activity: 406
September 11, 2018, 10:46:00 AM
I think we shouldn't blame the bounty managers because they don't know from the beginning the directions they will take. They should be more responsible with payments though
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
September 11, 2018, 10:45:51 AM
In most cases, managers are not to blame for all teams but there are such moments that managers ignore people!
Pages:
Jump to: