Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 19. (Read 5926 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 05:29:56 AM
They should not be fully get the blame, they are also partially responsible for the outcome of the project they are managing. Yes, it is the team behind the campaign that are suppose to pay hunters but if bounty manager have taken some payment into an escrow, project will not abscond with people sweat and resources!
Activity: 336
August 23, 2018, 05:26:16 AM
In such cases, I think the manager must bear some responsibility as they assumed the responsibilities of the manager of this company, and people spent their precious time and did not receive anything.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 05:18:12 AM
ICO main way to attract potential buyers are through bounty,
its just the nature of ICO in general, cant blame them.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 04:53:24 AM
At what in general the bounty manager to swindle of administration of the project? It's exactly the same as in some measure and you were hired for work and also did not pay.
Activity: 644
August 23, 2018, 04:44:50 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

The Manager of the prize in this case he's already apologized to all participants. And this I think they are inappropriate to blame because they also felt cheated by the ICO. And for your next project in selecting the ICO, we must be careful and do the analysis.
Activity: 406
August 23, 2018, 04:26:49 AM
I am not sure that the bounty hunter has anything to do with the deceived people affected by the bad intentions of the project and its managers. As a rule, the bounty hunter performs just all the necessary work related to the advertising of a project, he does this work only for the purpose to get at least a little profit (that is, free coins, which in the future he will be able to sell). The bounty hunter is not intended to deceive you or to you are going to affected by this ICO. But as a rule, if the ICO project burns down, that is, it is fraudulent, then the bounty hunter does not get anything. Either there is no profit or it is charged in such a small amount that it is not worth the time and effort that he spent on advertising this project. So everything is relative. And the fact that the bounty hunter advertises the project does not mean that he knows in advance that the project is a fraud.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 04:24:13 AM
We don't know if they knew the project would turn into a hoax.

I think the bounty manager could be involved in a scam, but he could also suffer like many investors.
Activity: 280
August 23, 2018, 04:14:42 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

I don't think all blames should go to the bounty manager concerning a failed ICO project because most times they are not aware of the scam nature of the project, however bounty manager should be able to carry out a due diligent search on any project they want to manage to ascertain its validity.
Activity: 314
August 23, 2018, 04:06:01 AM
How do we know. Bounty managers scamming is a great kind scheme for a project. I've already been scammed not just once and my effort become useless. so bad, there's kind of people in the market in cryptoworld!
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
August 23, 2018, 03:41:01 AM
Yes at some part, he/she need to investigate first if those campaign or project is legit and can be trusted. Well, you will gonna be a good bounty manager if you even see those scam project. Because most of your participant will report you also, that is the risk of being a being bounty campaign that they need to face whatever happen.
Activity: 439
August 23, 2018, 03:37:56 AM
For all the time I was involved in bounty campaigns, I met bounty managers with whom it's simply impossible to work, but most of managers in  general are fine.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
August 23, 2018, 03:35:48 AM
obviously the bounty manager can be responsible for the scam project because he was the one who received the project.
it would be nice if he really researched and knew how the project team worked.
do not just make tread bounty but not examined first because it will damage other people's trust in him.
Activity: 38
August 23, 2018, 03:32:07 AM
for my part , its not right that the bounty managers to be blamed . because as a manager is not an easy task. in consequence we need to work as a team and all the problems that encounter by our manager we need to talk about it to find a solution and  we need a cooperative and wild understanding of their member to avoid scams.. that's all.
Activity: 182
August 23, 2018, 03:29:05 AM
I believe that it is necessary to change those who do not cope and do not develop. Because bounty companies are those that are constantly growing and attract investors. The question is whether the managers of bounty companies are ready to develop their potential in themselves.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
August 23, 2018, 03:25:50 AM
It is not entirely wrong to be entitled to be assigned to the project manager. To be honest, yourself is the main point of that mistake. The manager only becomes an intermediary for the project where he also expects compensation in the form of payment from the success of a project. While we ourselves must be more careful and smart in choosing projects that are reliable and able to avoid unfavorable projects or even scams.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 03:24:51 AM
And who as not the team create and think through the whole stage of promotion of the project. Who makes advertising, installs soft and hard covers and creates white paper.
Activity: 120
August 23, 2018, 03:22:32 AM
Bounty Managers are not part of the Project Team, that's what I know. I think they are like us, being paid off our rewards once the project is finished. Once the project failed or turned out SCAM we don't get our rewards and the campaign managers don't get theirs too! In the first place, we are not experts (managers included) to detect and/or if an ICO Project is a scam. The manager job is supervision, us is the promotion of the project. Just my 2 cents.

I guess you're right. The blame should all be on the team that manages the whole project. However, I think it is also possible for bounty managers to be the ones that cause the scam.
Activity: 1
August 23, 2018, 03:18:46 AM
Bounty managers should be responsible for their bounty. They should check carefully before getting the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
August 23, 2018, 03:16:01 AM
It wont be easy for them to know if its scam or not, so cant blame them but at the sane time some bounty manager needs to be blame for not doing proper investigation about the project before accepting it just because they want to receive free money
Activity: 77
August 23, 2018, 03:13:34 AM
In spite of the fact that they ought to have some obligation regarding being associated with the task, they have approached and apologized and that ought to be sufficient, since for the most part the supervisor gets misled as well, it is very hard to know whether it will be a trick when the director is engaged with the venture, since that implies that the whitepaper, guide, group have just been checked and resembled a genuine ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: