Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 22. (Read 5926 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 11:53:24 AM
I think the reward manager may not be aware of the ultimate success of the ICO project when accepting the assignment. I prefer to forgive the mistakes of the Bounty Manager!
Activity: 54
August 14, 2018, 11:50:44 AM
Situations are always different . Sometimes the Manager himself is to blame , and disappears without a trace, and sometimes he is like us just deceived - and did his job in vain Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 07:56:28 AM
Bounty managers are not always guilty of the fact that ICO was originally fraudulent!
Activity: 77
August 14, 2018, 07:42:49 AM
I trust that faulting abundance chiefs that the venture ended up being a trick is unjustifiable. They, similar to abundance seekers, do their work, significantly more than seekers, they additionally experience the ill effects of it. All things considered, they and in addition seekers want to pay for their work - and the Partially they are to be faulted and the half to the abundance seekers. There are arrangement of ICO around which when you see the format you will realize that they are punch of fakes around.result is one for all. So indeed, don't accuse the supervisors.
Activity: 191
August 14, 2018, 03:09:30 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

I think if that project rent other people to manage their bounty campaign, bounty's manager also don't know that it is scam or not. They just do their work
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 14, 2018, 02:56:43 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
not all managers like that in an ICO project and cannot be blamed too. the bounty hunters are encouraged to be more thorough and detailed in choosing the ICO project to be invested. we can minimize the risk of fraud in the ICO by reading the whitepaper from the ICO. that's where we can determine whether the project is good or not. how the project is formed and runs, the direction of the goal is clear or not, and the characters involved in it.
Activity: 283
August 14, 2018, 02:46:09 AM
we cannot blame the bounty manager unilaterally, because it is also not a bounty of the manager, but there is also a mistake from the bounty development team, and also the bounty manager only performs his duties as a manager who informs the bounty, and the bounty manager is also an ordinary person who doesn't know what will happen to the bounty in the future. so don't always blame the bounty manager because it's not 100% of the mate's bounty error. I am not defending the bounty manager, I just think logically, and express it in this writing.
Activity: 157
August 14, 2018, 02:33:21 AM
When discussing the ICO suffered failures, of course, we have to find the cause of the failure was. And do not directly accuse the Manager of the gift because I am sure that they will also start working hard for all of us as a bounty hunter. But if they or the Manager of the gift is proven cheating, of course, next to him we input blacklist. And if they became Manager of the gift we must avoid and choose other projects.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 02:32:02 AM
Sometimes we are blaming the bounty manager and some reason of that is getting delayed to get our stakes or distribution or the token that we worked hard for its campaign sometimes managers do have some fault about that maybe they lack to give updates to the bounty hunters or sometimes they ignoring  the questions about the current situation of the project and people blaming managers for its failure but i understand this after many years that sometimes the fault is not just in the bounty managers but the fault is in the project itself too but we cannot hide the fact that the bounty managers is also responsible for that matter.
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 02:29:13 AM
We really never understood how the character of the original bounty from a manager. because many of us surely that did not know him. Maybe even never know, she comes from the who, and where. We can see only the achievements and reputation when it could pass along to an ICO project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 02:26:22 AM
Most often bounty hunters and bounty managers do not know if their developers are deceiving or that the project is scam. So do not blame them. I believe that you need to understand the project team first.
Activity: 365
August 14, 2018, 02:24:11 AM
I don't think that the bounty managers has something to do with it. The scammers are scammer no matter what, They might use bounty hunters at times to get their marketing done but bounty hunters are not responsible for it.
Activity: 65
August 14, 2018, 02:24:02 AM
This has nothing to do with the bounty manager. No one can guarantee that one is true or false. Many people have no return after hard work. They can only say that this project is not good. The bounty manager is only managing, not necessarily the staff of the project.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
August 14, 2018, 02:23:07 AM
it all depends on the bounty manager. now there are lots of bounty managers with newbie rank (meaning that it comes from the team) if they don't pay then we have to be angry or punish if we don't pay participants ... if the bounty manager is not part of the team then we should not blame because they also don't know about the plan fraud from the start
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 14, 2018, 02:19:38 AM
If the project fails and they do not pay us the tokens, then it's not a management mistake, but if it's a bonus management organization that regularly selects poor quality projects it's a mistake. their
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
August 14, 2018, 02:16:15 AM
Basically bounty managers are just the same like us bounty hunters.  If we got scammed from an ICO projects, I bet they don't even know how they could explain their side from the hunters, they are victim as well.
but it should be before receiving a contract signature that they must conduct a review to convince participants like us to be sure of their project that it is not fraud
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 14, 2018, 02:10:45 AM
If you were bounty manager could you undesrtand it was scam and stop it ,i dont think there are scamers who do it so good that noone can think about scam even.
Activity: 336
August 14, 2018, 01:55:08 AM
Actually the manager can't be blamed. They only carry out what the ICO instructs to manage the bounty campaign. They only carry out their obligations as ICO partners and help ICO conduct campaigns and marketing according to the agreement with the ICO. Therefore if the bounty campaign is not paid immediately, it is not the authority of the bounty manager. Therefore, for bounty managers who are more experienced, the higher the pay price.
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 01:54:24 AM
I don't think its the bounty managers fault if an ICO is scam, because they are also hired workers of such company and they are also the same as bounty hunters, we all can be deceived by the project and false promises with the CEO. So it is necessary that the CEO od such company is very active in the telegram group for them to really answers the questions raised.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 14, 2018, 01:43:45 AM
I don't think so. Just like us, the manager doesn't have a way to know if the ICO will end up being a scam or a failure. They are just accepting projects because of the reward just like bounty hunters. Scam happens on crypto and we should just accept it and proceed with the next project that we can promote. It's not like they have all the coin and didn't distribute it. They weren't getting paid as well if the ICO ended up being a failure.
Pages:
Jump to: