Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 25. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

It is not right to blame bounty managers,  since it is you who decided to participate in a certain bounty. You have all the rights to refuse and not participate in it yet you choose to be in.  Bounty managers have responsibility also,  so as you.  At the end of the day it was your decision that leads you to being scammed. But then,  you don't have to feel discouraged. Go on and you will definitely find more bounties that are great.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 09, 2018, 10:56:59 AM
There might be a time where some Bounty Managers are rightfully to be blamed and there might be sometimes that they are not the one's at fault. We all know that joining campaigns will have its unexpected turn of events that might lead into losses and one of this is the failures of Bounty Managers to fully comply to their jobs. The conditions between the Platform that wants to be campaigned for needs to talk to the Bounty Manager in a proper way so there will be no way for Bounty Managers to not comply as long as they meet their terms. Some Bounty Managers are doing their jobs carefully but it is not their fault if the platform they are campaigning for becomes a failure so we need to keep track of the things happening in the platform itself.
Activity: 259
August 09, 2018, 10:51:30 AM
The bounty managers are not the one to get blamed if the bounty they handled is scammed because they are only getting paid to handle the bounty campaigns to the team that makes the project. Instead the one to get blamed is the team not the bounty managers.
Activity: 28
August 09, 2018, 10:31:26 AM
The reason we can blame the investors is because the bounty manager rank was Jr member which the scam ICO owner could be the holder of the account.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 05:16:39 AM
Of course not! They should be blamed only if they do not fulfill their obligations and do not cope with their work! In case the project does not pay the participants money, the bounty manager can not do anything because he is just an employee!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 04:31:43 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
Of course they are not about to be blamed because they are just like us, bounty hunters, most cases they just cannot know in advance that bounty campaign will turn out to be a scam project or would not get their money.
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 04:23:10 AM
There are many fake new ICOs in the market, according to reports. In my experience, I have been scammed by two new ICOs in the past so far. But the question is whether bounty managers are to blame for this or not. I think many bounty managers are also unaware of fake new ICOs in the beginning. But they may know a bit of it later. Even after knowing about it, they tend to continue in the hope of getting their pay. Such bounty managers should be discouraged.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 03:58:53 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
Bounty managers should endeavor to engage the ICOs teams to see how successful the project else they are to face the consequence of failed projects invariably red tagged for promotion a scammed project siryahoo had never managed a scam project because he knows his reputation is very important  that is why his campaigns is always filled up within some couple of hours.
Activity: 220
August 08, 2018, 03:43:55 AM
Scam projects cannot be determined at first, the prize manager's reputation is on the line and they will not definitely promote the project if they are aware that it will be a fraud. So for me the bounty manager must not be blamed for such uncertainty.
Activity: 78
August 08, 2018, 03:10:14 AM
Blame only the developers of the project, and managers and bounty hunters are not to blame .
Activity: 462
August 08, 2018, 02:25:13 AM
Well, here's the situation for today. On the one hand, one can understand the bounty of hunters with a friend and a bounty manager. Bounty hunters worked several months free of charge but they knew what they signed up for. And from the bounty manager it did not depend that the project would become scam because it was not a seo project. Everyone believed in the project from the very beginning, but their expectations were not justified. There is always a risk of this and no one is immune. We will hope that in the future we will become less than scam projects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 02:20:33 AM
I don't think we should blame the bounty manager about bounty which turns out to be a scam because the manager is only responsible for managing the bounty and if the bounty is a scam, then the mistake is in the team, who cannot develop the project properly and actually the bounty manager is also a victim
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 02:12:12 AM
This is often found in the world of cryptocurrencies and it seems to me that you should not worry about it. Absolutely everything is wrong and choosing a decent project is not so easy
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 12:40:34 AM
It is very difficult to predict which ICO projects will be successful and which will be SCAM. I think the managers can not be blamed , but they shouldn't be blindly and just accept any ICO for money sakes.
Activity: 1246
August 08, 2018, 12:28:37 AM

in my opinion, gift managers are only people who manage technical work for their followers. Prize success or failure is very influential on the project team. I think there is nothing wrong with the Bounty Manager. except, the manager lied to the prize participants by cutting the participants' rights.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
August 08, 2018, 12:19:11 AM
Yes, managers should be blamed because they dont secure for everything they are promoting because they end up hurting bounty participants and investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
August 08, 2018, 12:18:07 AM
You never asked yourself, but what prevents the manager from running his own ICO? The advanced manager has bounty hunters who work for free Grin, and this is the main advertisement!
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 12:13:01 AM
I think we also have to realize that investing with crypto currencies cannot be ascertained and is known in the future and that is a risk that we will get I think in ico it's already something ordinary ico contains fraud with that we have to be more careful and alert in the future
Activity: 176
August 07, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

Of course not. It is your own responsibility to understand if it is a scam or not. Bounty managers are managing bounties, not companies.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 06:57:12 PM
You cant just blame the bounty manager because other Ico projects just hire a bounty manager and negotiate how their payments is. And that bounty manager will review his project to manage , even though he reads the whitepaper and saw how promising the project is ,bounty manager has no idea if that project will going to be scam in the near future because at the end of the day only ico project has the power to become legit or become a scam. Unless the ico project produce a bounty manager of their own then it should be blame.
i d jlt think taht mp ounty mangers zre responsible fpr everythong, the proble, ylu are tryinbnt solve is deeper than that
Pages:
Jump to: