Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 24. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 08:34:27 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

Bounty manager are just doing their job, blame should not be all of them but all the parties involve in that ICO although they did not do their due diligence in the first place.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 08:33:43 AM
The bounty manager only runs projects from ico. they also will not know whether the project is successful or failed. I as a bounty participant can only support the ico project until success.
Activity: 224
August 12, 2018, 08:29:34 AM
only in that he did not accrue the stakes that you honestly earned, but in this case the majority simply make mistakes or forget, this is a human factor. and in the rest everything depends on the project itself
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
August 12, 2018, 08:28:18 AM
I think it's not fair to blame them. But it depends on the situation. I still have an opinion everyone must be responsible for his chose, no matter who are u, we are all make mistakes, it's okay.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 08:23:55 AM
Actually mate, they are also doing and accepting that project to be manager is because they are also want to get some reward. The only one to be blame is the project itself mate. And yes we have also responsibilities to find and search a good project to participate in.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 08:21:32 AM
I think it should be done in that case. If the manager does not cope with his duties. After all, the world moves and grows every day. And everything changes with him. And in the crypto currency in general every day something new.
Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 08:17:57 AM
is really confusing for bounty manager,sometimes you dont know what the team is upto, is crazy that you put in  your energy  and time then get scammed .the question is how can  we limit scam in the crypto world? espcially  I.C.O
Activity: 85
August 12, 2018, 08:13:57 AM
I never blame the bounty Manager, many projects fail or all the scammers . The Manager is not to blame
Activity: 504
August 12, 2018, 08:08:22 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
I don't think that bounty managers always know that ICO will be just another scam, it be sometimes, but not all times, but I want to say that bounty managers often do their work really BAD because they don't count stakes as it really is, I'm participating in many bounties per once and at least HALF of them doesn't count around 30-70% of my weeks because of.. because of nothing. Some bounty managers just doesn't answer, some of them don't fix stakes in table and many other reasons to don't work like it should be
Activity: 108
August 12, 2018, 07:55:27 AM
check ICO first, because bounty manager is also a person who is trusted to manage bounty and he does not know bounty is a scam or not
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
August 12, 2018, 07:55:14 AM
It does not make sense that these are the same ordinary employees as you and they make a profit from the project and if the project scammers manager does not help you in this way
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 07:44:46 AM
Bounty managers are not to be blamed, he might not have known about it, he is just a bounty manager and not a team member, except it is otherwise.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
August 12, 2018, 07:42:38 AM
I am a very active bounty participant taking part in both signature and social media bounty. And several times I had very frustrating experiences with the bounty managers. Sometimes they never update the stake spreadsheets for months and even when they update they skip some users.
Activity: 602
August 12, 2018, 07:40:28 AM
From the beginning i also taught that bounty managers has to blame if it is scam, because i can always read in the telegram that bounty hunters arguing and blaming the bounty managers if distribution is long enough to wait. And now i know what the manager's job as a bounty managers.  
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
August 12, 2018, 07:37:13 AM
These people should understand that bounty managers are just intermediaries that have no influence on the policy of the project team.
So blaming someone who cannot affect the situation in any way seems at least strange..
Activity: 88
August 12, 2018, 07:29:18 AM
You cannot blame bounty hunters, they only follow what the creators of the coins do, They are just like us the bounty hunters, working for money. If a project fails it is not the fault of the bounty manager and if the project ends up deciding not to pay out the bounties then again it is not the fault of the bounty managers as they can only pay out what they are given.
Activity: 111
August 11, 2018, 09:37:46 AM
Ho my... I was angered by this, and I was once deceived by ICO. I hate it. They disrupt the order of the forum, but the risk is on their own. If it can be saved, it will be better, but in the future investment. China hopes everyone can be vigilant and report those non-compliant projects in a timely manner so that others can avoid losses!
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
August 09, 2018, 11:26:53 AM
You can't blame bounty manager when ico is scammed. That is not bounty manager fault at all. Bounty manager also get paid for what he do, and when ico scam he or she also don't get paid same like bounty hunters. You can blame bounty manager if they cheating or try to manipulate ico bounty pool.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 11:23:07 AM

Like the bounty participants, bounty managers also apply to manage campaigns in exchange for token rewards. Im sure they also researched the project as they know their rank is at stake if the campaigns go wrong. They have control on who to among the bounty participants will be allowed to join but I think they can not control if the project go scam.
Activity: 41
August 09, 2018, 11:20:06 AM
Partly managers are also to blame, everyone has their own job, and it's bad when someone does not perform it .
Pages:
Jump to: