Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 3. (Read 5926 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
September 21, 2018, 10:12:15 AM
Why do you need to blame bounty managers? They are not analysts, they are just people who doing bounty campaign, they can't predict scam. So are you.

Things that you don't need to be blamed for should blame yourself for looking more closely at projects that don't commit fraud.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 10:08:57 AM
I think bounty managers are not the one should be blamed if the projects are scammed because he or she is not the who is responsible on how the team will decide to do some evilness worked. Bounty managers are same as bounty hunters that doing work. We should ask them on their social media to do some appeal
Activity: 490
September 21, 2018, 10:05:15 AM
Bounty manager most of the time get paid for their work and are not responsible for the distribution of reward to bounty hunters! If a project turn out to be scam, bounty manager are not blame in my own view!
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
September 21, 2018, 10:02:47 AM
You really think that the bounty manager knows the whole truth about the ICO? I do not think so. Bounty manager, this is the same hired worker as bounty hunters..They are not insured against fraud.
Activity: 210
September 21, 2018, 09:53:37 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

If they continue, if they know that the ICO they are marketing is a scam. That is a very wrong thing. Actually the bounty manager also doesn't know anything about the ICO. They only know that they are employed by the ICO they advertise.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 09:50:56 AM
My own opinion on this, bounty manager had a great responsibility in all boundaries that he handles.. if it is not intentional, then he should find out sooner once the ICO started since it's job is "to know all about the project that he manage". And if he's not involved, then he himself should stop the craps and spread the news to bounty hunters.. So that, they cannot victim or scam..
I considered myself as a bounty hunter (when I was not demoted from jurnior member to newbie) and it is not an easy job.. Though it is my part to think, research and decide, sometimes when I see majority join and if you see that there's a lot of investors, then you will be encouraged to join the bounty..
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
September 21, 2018, 09:08:04 AM
I think there is no point in blaming managers if the project turned out to be a scum, it will not do anything ...
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 09:01:23 AM
Why do you need to blame bounty managers? They are not analysts, they are just people who doing bounty campaign, they can't predict scam. So are you.
Activity: 434
September 21, 2018, 08:59:20 AM
I think the bounty manager is the same as a bounty hunter. there is nothing to blame if you get a scam. because the bounty manager also doesn't know whether the project ends according to plan or not
Activity: 30
September 21, 2018, 08:33:25 AM
i think that he had to do his research more precisely, but hopfully he was just a victim too
Activity: 65
September 21, 2018, 08:32:21 AM
managers too can deceive and blame them not worth it, too, they try to make money and can be caught on scammers like everyone else
Activity: 38
September 21, 2018, 08:29:36 AM
These managers are not responsible for any bounty scam and dumping on crypto market this is because we have very many aspects which lead to the rewards either delay or the coin being dumped.
The participants to some extent are the ones to blame the fact that some tend to be dumpers and not researching about the bounty project which result to being scammed and some tend to dump once launched on some exchanggers.
Activity: 434
September 21, 2018, 08:18:34 AM
We make the decision to join an ICO for our personal interests so we can get money. If an ICO is successful, that who will enjoy the results of the dedication that we have given is also ourselves, we do not pay the manager campaign. I feel unfair and improper we blame entirely on the campaign manager.
Activity: 616
September 21, 2018, 08:08:20 AM
I think that the bounty managers are also partly related to the scammers, because they are holding the bounty of the campaign, no matter how rough it sounds for them, I think that they too should check the projects before tackling them.
Activity: 644
September 21, 2018, 08:04:27 AM
I think bounty managers have huge responsibility for accepting a project that would not be a scam. He is the person who directly contact with team members. So he should make enough research before start bounty campaign. By keeping good name,bounty manager also have lot advantages.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 08:01:26 AM
In my opinion when we take any job with an organization we have to work our best. And if they did not finish the job or make mistakes, they would be reproached in their own corner. Because the manager is human as we are not saints without making mistakes and not being blamed. So we we have to sympathize for Bounty manager. Shocked
Most of bounty managers not only bring one campaign and if they are managing more than 3 campaign so expected that there ia a delay in a stakes calculation and updates and worst is if they will promote a scam ICO that beyond there control so I think we can't blame them but they have the right to examine throughly the ICO they are promoting for its not easy to be a victim of scam as effort and asset will lost at all.
Activity: 314
September 21, 2018, 07:55:22 AM
In my opinion when we take any job with an organization we have to work our best. And if they did not finish the job or make mistakes, they would be reproached in their own corner. Because the manager is human as we are not saints without making mistakes and not being blamed. So we we have to sympathize for Bounty manager. Shocked
Activity: 266
September 21, 2018, 07:55:04 AM
I would not blame managers for bounty. They do not have a simple job. They, like us, can not see the project through and through.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
September 21, 2018, 07:51:06 AM
bounty manager is often different from team. they dont deserve to be blamed by bounty hunter
i know it hurts get scammed by project. but we must be rational
It is true in most cases like this, not just a bounty hunter who will feel the pain as it will not get paid from work already done. I guess bounty manager also will not get paid by the things that happen. If a little rationally all of this purely the fault of the team development project is not of bounty manager. even the best bounty manager I think is definitely never a project was not successful.
Activity: 448
September 21, 2018, 07:46:27 AM
bounty manager is often different from team. they dont deserve to be blamed by bounty hunter
i know it hurts get scammed by project. but we must be rational
Pages:
Jump to: