Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 7. (Read 5926 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
September 16, 2018, 05:54:05 PM
Well I don't think bounty manager is to be blamed in full, because he is not part of the team, he is also working for his money, though he suppose to do a background search on the project before listing it, also the bounty hunter should as well be helping the bounty managers to check projects for scam that way the job won't rest on the bounty manager alone.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:21:22 PM
No, they're just doing their job. I don't think they KNOW that something will turn scam.

My thought exactly, I do not think any bounty manager with a reputation to keep will want to tarnish his image, moroever, they also lose income as they are also affected by the exit scams
Activity: 68
September 16, 2018, 05:18:01 PM
I think most bounty managers explicit place a disclaimer notice to the thread that they are only there as a paid agent and are different from the project team, they are not fully to be blamed as trust can easily be broken by project team
Activity: 238
September 16, 2018, 05:15:51 PM
bounty manager may not know because must of them are only employed to manage a particular taak. But I think some also may know because they might have been hint on what is at stake.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 05:02:54 PM
I think the Manager does not play a special role, you should always think with your head. The easiest thing is to blame your failures on others.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 04:59:46 PM
We can indeed research and analyze about an ICO project but we cannot predict exactly whether the ICO is a scam or not.
So also with a bounty manager, he also cannot determine with certainty.
Being a bounty program manager is not easy, even though he has done a strict selection there will always be a possibility of a scam.
So, in my opinion it's not right if we hand over the scam to the bounty manager.

forum bitcointalk there have been cases when the red bounty of the manager was punished because he led the bounty company of a fraudulent project.
copper member
Activity: 346
September 16, 2018, 04:48:46 PM
We can indeed research and analyze about an ICO project but we cannot predict exactly whether the ICO is a scam or not.
So also with a bounty manager, he also cannot determine with certainty.
Being a bounty program manager is not easy, even though he has done a strict selection there will always be a possibility of a scam.
So, in my opinion it's not right if we hand over the scam to the bounty manager.
Activity: 221
September 16, 2018, 04:36:55 PM
Of course, bounty managers are the ones who work with the bounty hunter, they are the ones who give bounty programs to people. If that project scam everyone will assume that they are faulted because they just do it for the money and waste their time

Basically participants participate in the bounty project on the basis of prior inspection. I am not thinking of blaming the bounty manager for it completely. But participants must also measure themselves because they have not been able to assess good and bad projects.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
September 16, 2018, 04:29:18 PM
No, they're just doing their job. I don't think they KNOW that something will turn scam.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 04:17:26 PM
Of course, bounty managers are the ones who work with the bounty hunter, they are the ones who give bounty programs to people. If that project scam everyone will assume that they are faulted because they just do it for the money and waste their time
copper member
Activity: 381
September 16, 2018, 04:00:28 PM
I don't think bounty managers should take 100% of the blames, they can't exactly tell when a project is a scam or not... A lot of time, plenty things can happen to a project that will make it close up and not deliver to its promises... The bounty managers can take some of the blames, but not all the blames... Investors should also do their own research and participate purely on their own judgement.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 03:59:19 PM
I think that bounty managers are intermediaries between the creator and those who conduct advertising, but as for the wrong policy of paying for advertising work, it's all bounty managers! you can also that the currency does not crash because of the bounty people can be paid with them by the etherium
Activity: 65
September 16, 2018, 03:52:41 PM
If you do not suspect a bounty manager in collusion, then where is his fault? These are your risks and only you are responsible. Yes, and just do it. Insults are superfluous. Solve questions diplomatically
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 03:45:56 PM
Bounty managers are ordinary people, unfortunately. I prefer that the bounty was monitored by robots, they do not make mistakes, they do not lazy to count the stakes, they do not get tired.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 02:25:47 PM
Yes I think partly to blame , I think they choose themselves project which lead and verify their technical opportunities !
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 02:25:43 PM
The bounty manager work is not an easy task and many times they too are always unaware of the scam icos from the beginning. This is one of the reason why some bounty mangers prefer to escrow the token during the campaign so they can distribute them to the bounty hunters at the end but even this does not prevent the ICO team from doing exit scam since they already got all the bitcoins they want.
Activity: 130
September 16, 2018, 02:22:02 PM
Not completely but some of them seem to be taking obvious scams just to get their weekly wage, shocking behavior in my opinion.
There is a lot of bad campaign managers. I feel that the campaign manager should have good customer service.
Activity: 17
September 16, 2018, 02:17:56 PM
Not completely but some of them seem to be taking obvious scams just to get their weekly wage, shocking behavior in my opinion.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
September 16, 2018, 10:29:21 AM
Yes, I would blame bounty managers for this. Take the example of famous bounty managers like aTriz, Wapinter, Woshib etc. These guys are known names and have credibility. If these guys bring some camaign, I would obviously trust the campaign blindly. Now if I end up getting scammed, who would I blame?
Activity: 644
September 16, 2018, 10:24:39 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

why do we blame the gift manager? he is the same as other participants who only work on a Bounty project. I think you don't have to blame the manager. the gift manager needs to be turned on if he manages a bounty project that the previous participant has cheated. that means he helps the wrong project.
Pages:
Jump to: