Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 5. (Read 5926 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 05:27:24 AM
Nobody can blame bounty manager, but sometimes we should notice him to make his job properly.
It is not normal while spreadsheets aren't updated for 2 months and it is something what makes me upset in manager's work.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 05:22:07 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

Bounty managers are also like any bounty hunters hoping to be rewarded from managing the bounty campaign. Sometimes, no matter how much we research or study the project, we cannot read the mind of scammers who only desire to deceive people. but I guess there are some manager who right away informs the public if they sense the project is a scam later on
Very well said, Manager is just also a bounty hunter hoping to be rewarded by the particular ICO. They also applied for being the bounty campaign manager like us, they spend and invest time managing the campaign. If the ICO is scam then they are also affected, we are all affected time wasted for nothing in short. Bounty Manager scamming the whole campaign is a different case.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 05:13:46 AM
we cannot blame the bounty manager when an ICO fails or commits fraud because BM does not distribute tokens, the distribution and management of tokens are the team of the project
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
September 19, 2018, 05:04:03 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

Maybe we can blamed them in promoting a bad ICO, a scam ICO. Bounty managers doing their job to promote the ICO, and many participants will joined here. We cannot blamed the bounty manager if the ICO is scam.
Activity: 152
September 19, 2018, 04:49:47 AM
The bounty manager is responsible for this. Of course, I am referring to the bounty manager of those professions, because the full-time bounty manager will have a group of loyal followers. In other words, a full-time bounty manager has his own community, so as a manager must be responsible for his own community, you need to be more dedicated when selecting projects. If the followers are deceived because of their choice, I feel that they should bear certain responsibilities.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
September 19, 2018, 04:45:04 AM
Of course, in this case, we must also be careful in determining projects that we will follow. If we do the checking of various aspects, of course, we can get a good project. But when we get a project that is a scam, you don't easily blame the failure of the project with the project manager. I am sure that every manager would certainly work hard so their projects can achieve success.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 19, 2018, 04:16:57 AM
Everyone is responsible for the risks that he incurs. A manager who knows about fraud and continues to do his job will once pay for this deception. You can not avoid fraudulence when it comes to money. Very often the manager of such projects simply receives a part of the funds, so he is interested in deceiving. But there are other situations. When the manager also knows nothing and believes the developers.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
September 19, 2018, 03:37:35 AM
I think bounty managers shouldn't be blamed, how can they know, if an ICO is a scam or not. Bounty hunters have also got some responsibilities, they have to research well before participating in an ICO.

That's right. I agree with you. The bounty hunters are the one responsible if they have been scammed in the ICOs they are participating and joined. It is their responsibility to research and see to it the legitimacy of a company if it offers real projects or just a plain tricking.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
September 19, 2018, 03:23:52 AM
Depending on where the fault and we should be able to learn the location of the error. Because not all the campaign managers are the cause of the occurrence of the failure of the project. Campaign managers and certainly also experiencing fraud because they also work every day. Better to be patient and keep trying to find a better project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
September 19, 2018, 02:57:46 AM
bounty managers can be a part of the scam or not, but if they are, they usually dissapear when the rest of the team does... I think that most of the times bounty managers are also scammed, and in those cases, their loss is far greater than the loss of bounty hunters as their job is far harder and their payment higher...
if they help the team to scam people, they should dissapear with the rest of the scammers...
bounty manager history on crypto projects should also be considered
cheers
Activity: 364
September 19, 2018, 02:45:43 AM

We cannot blamed the bounty mangers if the bounty is scam, because it's about the team of the ICO, if the ICO didn't reach the fund. But we can blamed the bounty managers by promoting a scam ICO's because there are some ICO that is a true scam and bounty managers are promoting it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 02:37:56 AM
became manager of the bounty is not an easy matter. It predicts scam and not necessarily also is not as easy as imagined. Manager bounty who get red trust may already be a risk because certainly with it at least could make a more selective in choosing a bounty for her run.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 02:35:16 AM
No.... I feel so sorry that there are lots of bounty managers who are blamed by users.....
Fortunately, there isn't any soft cap in Ruby-X and the official Service will be launched well in 20 hours Smiley
Activity: 392
September 19, 2018, 02:28:05 AM
We can say yes or no because they are some bounty manager that dont care about making research about the project they are handling rather than just after the money they will earn from the project while they are some trusted managers that do make research just like yahoo, kryptical, amazix etc.
Activity: 364
September 19, 2018, 02:13:33 AM
No, the gift manager cannot be blamed, the gift manager also doesn't know what the ICO project is
is fraud, just as gift hunters promote their projects nor do they know that the project is fraudulent. The blame is the ICO team. Unless, between different failed and fraud projects, they cannot be equated.
Activity: 266
September 19, 2018, 01:56:23 AM
It is not easy for Bounty managers  to predict scam. It is better to talk to Bounty manager ad make a solution by which you can contact team of ICO , if it is scam then take help of bounty manager and raise voice against ICO team.

This is only the fault of the team. I'm sure that the bounty managers did not know about the team's cunning plans. We need to communicate directly with the team
Activity: 308
September 19, 2018, 01:39:20 AM
Most likely, bounty managers from the very beginning can not know about the intention of the project to deceive people. After all, they are not members of the team, they are just people who, like us, did their work. And they, like us, were deceived.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 05:24:48 PM
It is not easy for Bounty managers  to predict scam. It is better to talk to Bounty manager ad make a solution by which you can contact team of ICO , if it is scam then take help of bounty manager and raise voice against ICO team.
Activity: 75
September 18, 2018, 05:23:30 PM
I am not familiar with this project, on it I cannot tell whether the manager is guilty. But happens often that managers take obviously knowing that the project failure. But what in this case I cannot tell.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
September 18, 2018, 01:21:12 AM
I think the only way to remedy the situation is that EVERY WEEK the ICOS should escrow ETH OR BTC into an escrow  form what they collect. Say for example the bounty is 1% of the collected funds, 1% every week of money collected should be sent to an escrow and people should be paid in eth or btc for bounties from now on. I f they want to invest later in the project then that's fine, if not, they can keep their eth or btc for work rendered. Blaming bounty managers is not going to solve this really bad problem now cropping up from all these scammers wasting our time.
Pages:
Jump to: