Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 6. (Read 5926 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 18, 2018, 01:18:46 AM
Not always the mistake lies with the Bounty Manager. Bounty managers are also human beings who are not guilty, manager bounty is only a friendship to help people get a good bounty. Bounty managers also have limitations in terms of information and knowledge, while those who contribute a lot are ourselves. From personal self should be able to improve skills and knowledge as well, and not put full trust in the manager campaign.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 01:17:20 AM
It seems to me that the blame for the bad ICO lies not on the "bounty hunters", but on the founder of this ICO. After all, the "bounty hunter" can not know for sure whether it is a good or bad project. Many scammers are very nice and competently present the idea of their project, so that as many people as possible believe them and invest in them. Therefore, everything is relative and who is right and who is to blame is not up to us.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 01:05:08 AM
No need to blame the Manager bounty because as a Manager in charge they also had on hokey. Certainly in the incident not only participants of the bounty just feel disappointed. Surely we as a bounty hunter should be able to find a project that is real and not a scam. Analysis of the achievement of the sale of the token. And view from the display of the website.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 18, 2018, 12:10:29 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

You could not blame the bounty manager if he is not from the team of the ICO you've joined, it is not like he wanted you guys to be scammed, just like you, he also didn't know that, that certain ICO will become a scam in the end. The problem here is on the team of that project, they fooled you by their sweet words and promises, as a bounty hunter is a risk for us whether to believe or not, because how are we going to know if it is legit or not if we are not going to give it a try, right?

This is simple logic, this is what you called trial and error, ICO is like a math problem that you are going to solve, you are making trial and errors to get the right solution, and the right solution is your Salary after the ICO, but not all of the ICOs will gives you the right solution, you'll just left there hanging for nothing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
September 17, 2018, 11:42:01 PM
the manager of the bounty cannot be blamed if there is a project that they manage turns out to be a scam, we as participants should press the project team to immediately clarify or compensate if the project has good faith, but indeed sometimes there are some Bounty managers who run away the Bounty participant's money, I suggest you Bounty participants are not cheated by fake Bounty managers, you should choose an experienced Bounty manager
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 11:09:34 PM
In my opinion, the gift manager must be responsible for distributing prizes that are not done. even though the bounty project was successful
Activity: 406
September 17, 2018, 06:58:45 PM
Managing a bounty campaign is a big responsibility. You have to make sure that you do all the necessary steps to minimize failure. In some extent, we can blame the bounty manager because they should exert more effort to make sure that the bounty will be successful but we should also take into consideration that they are also victims of this scams.
Activity: 196
September 17, 2018, 06:55:05 PM
I begin to wonder why most of the time, bounty participants use to cast a lot of blames on bounty managers on the issue of bounty extension and bounty tokens not being paid at the appropriate time. Some issues of that sort are dependent on the team managers for that particular project.
Activity: 574
September 17, 2018, 06:51:45 PM
Don't blame on bounty manager, you have to make your own analysis. If he has 1-2 scams, it is not enough to make conslusion , but if he has more scams, then he should be tagged for fraudulent activities
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 17, 2018, 06:45:43 PM
Campaign failure should not blame the bonus manager because sometimes they are fooled and no one is not making mistakes, so be generous forgiving.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 17, 2018, 04:52:13 PM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
there's a lot of scam ico lately, but bounty managers are not to be blame, they are just doing their job. the project hired them to manage the bounty, they are not even part of the team. you should not blame them if the ico become scam ico.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
September 17, 2018, 04:35:54 PM
No. But what they can do is at least verify everything before accepting the job and starting the campaign. They need to make sure everything is legitimate, specially the identities of the developers.
From there, bounty managers can't really predict if these developers will just run with the investors' money.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 04:27:02 PM
in a profession for a manager only manage portions without having to know what he is developing.
only some managers know specifically about the ICO project they are managing, remember, it is not for all managers.
if indeed we as a bounty participant of course at the beginning of a good communication with the manager to know the prospects of the project being maneuvered, so we know the degree of keseteruasannya take care of the bounty is whether the project has a seriousness not to deceive the participants bounty when after completion.
Activity: 224
September 17, 2018, 02:11:06 PM
Very bad news, I was involved in it as well as many others . So much effort and time wasted
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
September 17, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

I don't blame the bounty manager because they can't find out the ICO is fraud. I think the decision to choose a project is in our hands, and before deciding to join we must study the project.

All of us are asked to check first the project or read the white paper before we join the said project. With all the right intentiontion both we and the bounty manager look forward to be benefited by it. So if the ICO is eventually fraud because of the project head or owner and you are scammed the bounty manager was scammed too.
Activity: 596
September 16, 2018, 06:20:31 PM
I, too, believe, that bounty the Manager not is to blame. He's just as human as we are. He also chooses a project to work on and he also has the right to be wrong. In the end, we are responsible for the choice of the project and do not need to blame our mistakes bounty manager.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 06:08:46 PM
Of course there is wine , and of course I would like to have some responsibility for such projects , bounty managers take money for projects and should be responsible!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 06:06:43 PM
For what? For being scan of their projects?
I think we can't blame bounty managers because they are also a victims for those scam project or icos .
The fraudulent people here are the one who created the project.
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
September 16, 2018, 06:01:48 PM
of corse they are cuz they get paid by ethereum tahts why they dont care if they get paid per that project token of corse we wont see scam bounty again
Activity: 190
September 16, 2018, 06:00:18 PM
Well I don't think bounty manager is to be blamed in full, because he is not part of the team, he is also working for his money, though he suppose to do a background search on the project before listing it, also the bounty hunter should as well be helping the bounty managers to check projects for scam that way the job won't rest on the bounty manager alone.
Bounty managers like to do their job so it would require them to be able to promote the coin very easily.
Pages:
Jump to: