Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 4. (Read 5926 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 124
September 21, 2018, 07:45:14 AM
I really don't know why a bounty manager should be blame when probably the bounty manager also applied for the bounty program as a manager just like every other bounty hunter did. Although Bounty managers needs to be very careful about the type of bounty they manage to keep their reputation. I will not blame any bounty manager, I will blame myself for not doing proper research about the bounty campaign or the project I want hunt its bounty.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 07:44:57 AM
it's very difficult to even a bounty manager to tell if an ICO is a scam, apart from this, he shhould have done his research with better details next time
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
Most bounty hunters do not know whether the project is a scaffold or not. This can be much more known to the bounty-manager who leads this project, and I believe that accusations against the bounty manager sounded right.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 07:40:05 AM
What happens when a bounty manager suspects that the project it represents is scam?
For greedy bounty managers, they don't care, they just need to receive their money, and other things have nothing to do with them.For such bounty managers, of course we have to blame them.
There are also some bounty managers who can take timely measures after discovering that the project is a scam, to avoid more people being fooled.Like this Bounty managers, if they don’t make mistakes often, I think we can forgive them.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
September 21, 2018, 07:34:33 AM
Most times the problem is not all about the bounty managers, but the project involved is to be blamed. And in the case of bounty managers, most of them get too greedy that they would always want to take a share of the bounty allocation made for bounty hunters.
usually that happens, however some projects do not use the manager for bounty campaigns. but some managers who are caught cheating will receive a bad reputation redtrust so that's what makes us have to be careful in choosing a project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 07:29:50 AM
Most times the problem is not all about the bounty managers, but the project involved is to be blamed. And in the case of bounty managers, most of them get too greedy that they would always want to take a share of the bounty allocation made for bounty hunters.
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
September 21, 2018, 07:28:08 AM
Bounty managers, like hunters, only do their work, for which they are paid. And don't blame them if the project turns out to be SCAM.
I am distrusted only by managers who represent the project itself and lead the bounty personally)
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
September 21, 2018, 07:21:48 AM
you can not blame bounty manager because they are also employed just the way hunters are recruited but when you discover that the same bounty manager is managing numerous project which have turn out bad then it is left for bounty hunters to know what to do. Bounty managing work is a difficult task and that the reason why not anyone can manage bounty. from my experience I have discover that some managers are more concern about their pocket than the bounty hunters
Activity: 294
September 21, 2018, 06:04:02 AM
It depends on the situation. I think if a bounty manager does not seriously check the bounty that he represents, the bounty participant is deceived, then he must have a great responsibility.
But if a bounty manager is also deceived? in this case I think he are also victims.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 05:41:47 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
I dont agree that the bounty managers should be blamed if the ico is scam, for me manager is just handling the campaign but they dont know that the ico will be scammed, the team should be blamed when the ico project is scam. That's why before joining a bounty make sure that it's already trusted.

I think bounty members should bear some of the responsility for a scam. They should have a filter to try not to engage with fraud projects themselves because it makes them look bad.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
September 21, 2018, 05:39:44 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
I dont agree that the bounty managers should be blamed if the ico is scam, for me manager is just handling the campaign but they dont know that the ico will be scammed, the team should be blamed when the ico project is scam. That's why before joining a bounty make sure that it's already trusted.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 04:47:41 AM
I figured some ought to be faulted and others ought to not.we can't simply include everybody. There are some  supervisors who really have no connection with the group so they are likewise misled simply like the campaign hunters. Then again, there are some who dependably oversee bounties that dependably wind up being a trick. So it is a question of how do we know whos in cahoots with the scam ones.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 21, 2018, 04:21:18 AM
Choose an experienced reward manager certainly better. Then later you regret not choosing the Manager properly. Analysis of project campaign gifts are very important. Until now many people are stuck in campaign gifts scam.
Yes that's true if we need to participate a bounty campaign must choose to those campaign manger that are have some experience. But sometime even if they are experience they can make mistake also but about in distribution we cannot blame if we can't receive.
and do not replace the responsibility if you jave not done enought research and believe in bad bpunty in it your fault as well
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 21, 2018, 04:20:30 AM
it depends on what kind of managers you are talking about actually i think that there are some people who are higher tan usual manager
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
September 21, 2018, 04:19:18 AM
Choose an experienced reward manager certainly better. Then later you regret not choosing the Manager properly. Analysis of project campaign gifts are very important. Until now many people are stuck in campaign gifts scam.
Yes that's true if we need to participate a bounty campaign must choose to those campaign manger that are have some experience. But sometime even if they are experience they can make mistake also but about in distribution we cannot blame if we can't receive.
Activity: 336
September 20, 2018, 03:06:21 PM
It seems to me that managers of the company's bounty are closer to the developers of ICO, so they should still respond together with the developers of the companies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 02:22:50 PM
Many bounty manager is not doing his job as it should. In addition, since the projects and icos we have seen recently have not succeeded, award distributions cannot be made. In this case, we blame campaign managers Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 02:14:03 PM
From my experience, I met managers working with several companies, as well as managers who represent the interests of only one company. With a nickname, similar to the name ICO. So the second is completely responsible for the fact that the company was fraud.  As for the former, they can only be blamed for the unscrupulous conduct of the company (stakes, answers to questions ...). But because of the red market, many companies can not collect investment. Here you can not blame anyone! (except bears).
Activity: 119
September 19, 2018, 06:52:27 AM
It have to seems to me manager to bear some responsibility for what projects conduct. Because the manager can gather roguish projects, will pay him for it money, and our work nobody pays also the spent time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 19, 2018, 05:40:42 AM
Bounty managers plays the important role in a bounty campaigns. They are the ones who update the bounty thread, the spreadsheets, the checking of works of bounty participants and the calculating of stakes. If we not be paid from the bounty we had done, we can't blame bounty managers because like us they also have their own tasks to do and they are not the one who handling the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: