Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 43. (Read 18464 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
May not really be afraid so to say but just concerned, when the market booms everyone is happy but in a bear market, it is more losses and less expectation. However a lot of long term investors should be accumulating now as they will be the super rich in the next bull run cycle
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
yes, when the price decline is huge I lose a lot of money and my portfolio has a 90% decrease of course this makes me even more worried but I am also sure if in the next year all will return to normal

Panic is unavoidable when prices fall and your money goes away Cry. Do not think much, just try harder than you will get better results and take back what's lost. This is advice from me, be patient, do not be afraid Grin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Actually, current market situation is dangerous for any kind of trading or speculation because there seem to be no bottom yet. I think it is netter to hold on now and buy dips in batches. The moment we reach the bottom, there will be crazy bull market!
Activity: 504
Now we are faced with instability, which drops the ground from under their feet. Risks, losses, and fears are present in many ways, but this is the market situation and according to this rule we all play here. The current situation on the cryptocurrency market has shown everyone that no one will be 100% sure in the future.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Personally, I think that you just need to go through these difficult times. The main thing is not to panic, but you can make a lot of mistakes on emotions and then you can only regret it. And for this, the most important thing is to control yourself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
The market situation at the moment is alarming but I have been in the investment trade for s while now to know that this is part of the business well I would just avoid panicking and hold for a while
Activity: 560
I am never afraid of the current market situation because I have hope in the blockchain techmology and I believe crytpo has a bright future and I will make profit some day when the whole world begins to accept and use crypto
Activity: 504
The current situation in the cryptocurrency market has shown everyone that no one will be 100% sure in the future. Now we are dealing with instability, which knocked the ground out from under their feet. Risks, losses and fears are present in many, but these are market circumstances and according to these rules we all play here.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
yes, when the price decline is huge I lose a lot of money and my portfolio has a 90% decrease of course this makes me even more worried but I am also sure if in the next year all will return to normal
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
I am very excited that there is no definite reason for falling, as it was not at last year’s growth. Always after such jumps, something inexplicable happens, I hope after such a sharp fall, the market will start to grow all year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
I am a bit afraid for the market situation now.
I dont have money to buy tokens that i want.
I know that the market is kinda stable now and can rise anytime.
i want to full my bags and wait for the moon but i can't!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
This market only makes the holder afraid, with the trader they will never panic in every situation. They can always make a profit from this market, you say you are a trader but you feel scared, I think you need to learn more
Activity: 207
The current fall creates a lot of inconvenience, but I see no reason to be afraid, because the cryptocurrency will again show active growth!
Activity: 896
there is no reason to be afraid of spin now. because I really trust crypto. enlightenment is shocking me, but I am sure and believe it will come back soon. I just need the right time for the market to come back at a good time.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
I'm so scared to see that but just try to remember when the price of crypto worth pennies and this time it's even better for me personally. I thought that we will see that again in a few years. and i just believe in my crypto. But the downtrend of market has created a lot of fear
Activity: 644

I'm not afraid, I think all this is very normal. at the beginning of the year crypto was at its highest point so it was natural that sooner or later he would fall, and now it was when crypto fell. we just have to wait until he comes back again, so be patient.
Activity: 644
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
to be honest i am feeling insecure too.. miners are not mining btc due to out weight cost to mine the btc and mining difficulty has droped to 18% which is the highest drop since 2011.. a lot of people are quiting from the market..  just store your coins somewhere safe and forget about the crypto for long time
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
Current market conditions do not make me afraid but maybe I am a little frustrated because I can only hold the coins that I have and cannot make a profit because I will not sell my coins at a low price and I will lose
Activity: 280
I am only afraid if all crypto prices will be zero, because if that happens there will be no more chance for recovery. But as long as crypto still has value I'm not afraid, because even though the crypto prices has dropped up to 50% I am sure that will definitely come back to rise. So do not worry about the current market situation - stay calm and stay cool
Activity: 228
absolutely not, because from the beginning I had learned that the crypto market was very volatile. therefore I continue to study and look for ways to anticipate this situation, not all traders are disappointed with the fall of this market, on the contrary many people are happy because they can get assets at a cheap price.
Pages:
Jump to: