Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 44. (Read 18401 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 109
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

If you call yourself trader, you should be able to earn even in a falling market(open short position in right time), if you just buy and wait when your active will grow you are not trader you just hamster like many others in this market.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

No one becomes a sailor sitting at home. You go out and fight the waves.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It is normal to be afraid. But you should be firm in the struggle to keep the technology. Indeed, it is not in our strength to keep the market. The technology is undisputable
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
why would i be afraid when i am still making profit like i always do? granted it is smaller profit because of my own risk management but it is still profit.

from early days i have been making profit from altcoins only when they are getting pumped and since i never bag hold anything that means i always have money to join any altcoin that is getting pumped. and we all know that altcoins are pumping nonstop if you stop only looking at top10!
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Why afraid today when bitcoin is showing weakness? I became afraid when bitcoin falls at a very instant rate just like the overnight price falling down of $6K to $4K and then it has touched the $3K area. But then again, I think it is only showing a slight correction before going up to infinity again just be patience it will come. No way now to be afraid but accumulate more.
Activity: 935
Merit: 105
I'm sad due to my loss. And as I know I'm not going to sell what I hold until I get a nice profit, I'm not afraid at all.
Let the market fall more, I'll keep adding my coins little by little cause I believe there would be a higher point.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Why be afraid of the current situation? everything was predictable.  The market has been going down since the beginning of the year. Now we need to wait for a reversal and gradual growth. The main thing is to be patient and not panic.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
There's no need being afraid as there's nothing happening now that hasn't been experienced before. No market goes down and doesn't get back up. A bit of patience is all you need. The market might still go down even further, but you shouldn't panic at all. It still has the capacity to give great gains to those who persevere.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
If you are truly a trader that is skilled at trading, then you won't be afraid of a fallen market, because that is the time that skilled traders make it most. Why do you think most people are now opting for trading? It is because other aspects, although not all, seem not to be lucrative at this time, except for long term holders. I do not need to be afraid, but to make good use of this opportunity.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
Yes, everyone was afraid in this year. Most people missed the last bull run and they are thinking about the next one. But who knows what happens. There are too many predictions everywhere. I personally believe something happens to the market as soon as possible. But everyone has a risk. Let's see what happens.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
Who is not afraid? Almost a year has passed science the last big up movement and science than there was absolutely nothing on the market. Only red days and big depression. But I am still sure that things will change and we will see the green market.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: