Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 14. (Read 3570 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 02:40:31 AM
We have to be both the short term and long term traders in order to gain the profits, because if we keep on holding when and what price you are going to sell them we have to decide, without any endpoint it is impossible to make profits. According to the situation of the market, we have to choose either long term or short term.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 02:26:35 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.
I now somehow expect a rise in the price of coins. Somehow lucky to sell at a good price some coins in two months, after they began to be sold. Now, the rest has also been held back, but they have fallen much the other way. Now I wait again, when they grow up to sell. Now I decided that I would immediately sell, so that I did not have to sit with them.

Once pupil a coin , then I'm not sure I will again pump this coin. If, of course, the coin itself does not have a good growth and prospects that investors themselves seek to buy it and the trading volume increases every month.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 01:24:25 AM
i trading 50% for my money long term, and I like short-term trading,profit is short term
Activity: 59
July 02, 2018, 01:10:29 AM
now many coins goes to down because bitcoin gose to dump. even though few coins have too volume but those coin hold in tight because bitcoin have to up of value that coin will be up of value. until price too dump just hold before sell. whenever its up of value then you can sell it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 12:49:31 AM
Yes, in the current situation of the bearish it is impossible to sell because most of the people bought the coins at a very high price, the value of those coins has decreased a lot in the market and this makes to decrease their prices. So it is good to hold the coins in the long term.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 12:28:33 AM
For now , I don't have the balls to play long term the market is not friendly this days, I just simply stick to short term trades
Activity: 168
July 02, 2018, 12:20:43 AM
it's better to wait until the price reaches the expected, even if it takes a long time, but it seems that only that can keep us from losing a lot, then when the price has reached what we expect, but still hold it again so that the price can be higher, but even the price becomes drastic and makes us get a lot of losses
Activity: 31
July 02, 2018, 12:16:43 AM
I keep coins for long-term - I prefer this way! I think long-term investment is more profitable, cause the price normally goes up. You have to way though and be patience.
To be a short-term investor, you have to invest too much time.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 08:59:59 PM
I am for term investment and long term profit. There is much more profit in long term investment than in short term. Short term is for boys and long term is for men.
Activity: 322
July 01, 2018, 08:32:34 PM
I would like to keep coins that I bought or earned on the bounty, until they grow in price and show 5x or 10x.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 07:58:51 PM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

For you as a newbie, You should try to use a long term because nowadays, crypto’s offer a absolute value of return like for example Bitcoin value in the past is the same when you invest your input but in present, the value of Bitcoin is X10 of the past value of Bitcoin so if I were you to hold first your investments.
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 06:58:20 PM
Both of them long term holding and short term holding are quite good but it depends on what kind of token or coins you are holding. When we say it depends on what cryptocurrency you have on exchange or in your wallet it means that if your token are has a highest potential to grow after several months long term investment or traditing is appropriate.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
July 01, 2018, 06:17:58 PM
The blockchain and cryptocurrencies are here to stay, volatilty is follower of every market. I am definetly long term investor and holder, because blockchain is the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
July 01, 2018, 05:00:35 PM
All that is quite simple, long term or short term is done based on the volume of the coin transaction, there are some good coins to do long term and some are only suitable for short term.
So we must study the characteristics of coin price movement before we enter the market. Learning it is by looking at price movements some time before through a graph.
Activity: 252
July 01, 2018, 04:41:43 PM
I prefer long-term trading, because in order to deal with short-term trading in the crypto currency market, it takes a lot of time and constant monitoring of the market. Therefore, for me to buy some coins and wait until it grows. Everything is simple  Wink
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
July 01, 2018, 03:58:37 PM
I prefer long-term investment because I think long term is more profitable because the price of coins will always go up from year to year Smiley Wink

Yes, i agree with you, friend. Investing crypto is my part time job, so that i have a long term with them, i spend my free time to research, after that i buy some good Altcoins/ICO and HOLD them. At now i think i can win with my strategy. Good luck to you.
I think that if you work not full-time and with a long-term perspective, then this has a huge risk. You need to be very confident in the prospects of the possibilities of the projects you have chosen.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 03:47:10 PM
For myself, I chose long-term trade. I decided that I will wait for better times.
Activity: 238
July 01, 2018, 03:01:43 PM
It is not yet clear whether the whole market will fall further or growth will begin. I stick to the retention strategy. You need to decide what your character is))
Activity: 76
July 01, 2018, 02:00:16 PM
i have coins for long term abd i hold coins for easy trading .. long term is more profitable though
Activity: 238
July 01, 2018, 01:50:29 PM
I prefer long-term investment because I think long term is more profitable because the price of coins will always go up from year to year Smiley Wink

Yes, i agree with you, friend. Investing crypto is my part time job, so that i have a long term with them, i spend my free time to research, after that i buy some good Altcoins/ICO and HOLD them. At now i think i can win with my strategy. Good luck to you.
Pages:
Jump to: