Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 13. (Read 3570 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 08:43:28 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

I really believe that the best strategy is really depends on the status of crypto market and for now while the crypto market is too volatile i think long term investment is good because short term investment may risk our investment capital once crypto market will continue to drops.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 07:52:30 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

For me I wait for the expected price so that when it hit I sell it. But there is an instance that I wait for the price to go up and then sell it even it did not meet the target price that I want. Because sometimes it did not reach the price that I want. It only reach a specific amount then the price dump that is why sometimes I sell it even it did not reach the target price I want. Usually I hodl for a good price, there is no specific price for me because the price is volatile and I should know how to play with the price if not I will not double the price of the investment I made.
Activity: 27
July 05, 2018, 11:09:45 PM
Nothing new compared to fiats or forex etc.. but as cryptos evolve like crazy, there were no tendencies to catch in the past, I suppose playing short-term takes plenty of time to keep your finger on the pulse or either you gotta be lucky as hell, so my pick is long-term

Long term is better at this year, since all coins are dumped hard, and there is just some small pumping time every month.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 09:05:50 PM
Nothing new compared to fiats or forex etc.. but as cryptos evolve like crazy, there were no tendencies to catch in the past, I suppose playing short-term takes plenty of time to keep your finger on the pulse or either you gotta be lucky as hell, so my pick is long-term
Activity: 69
July 05, 2018, 09:04:49 PM
i'm long term.
because i want to invest in cryptocurrencies easily and actually not confident  in my technical analysis ability.
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 08:55:39 PM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.
Activity: 406
July 05, 2018, 03:36:44 PM
Sounds good. I use several techniques in cryptocurrency trading. This gives me confidence in more earnings. Since the market is now the trend of price reduction, in this case, you should use a slightly different strategy. So I reduce the risk of loss of funds and even exaggerate the amount of funds.
Activity: 97
July 05, 2018, 03:15:36 PM
I prefer to trade in the long term, since I am not very strong in technical analysis and in many other factors related to trade
Activity: 176
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
July 05, 2018, 01:41:42 PM
I m indeed for the long term. But will try to take out profits regularly. The future of Cryptocurrencies are still uncertain. Majority believes that it ll success. Me too believes the same. Atleast it's proved that blockchain is a revolutionary technology. So let's hope for the best.
Make sure you invest only that you can afford to loose. Also try to take out profits whenever possible. Greed may ruin everything.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 01:19:35 PM
only HODL, only hardcor( long term period).
even getting tokens in bounty programs, the hand does not rise to merge them 2 times lower ICO price
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
July 05, 2018, 10:19:31 AM
Hey. when the market is green, then of course the short. When the market is red, then I wait. Almost a year I did not sell anything.

Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 09:20:09 AM
I am long term holder for BTC and Ethereum especially, because I believe that this coins have very high potential and their prices will go up highly after few years. But I am trading the other coins and tokens daily almost for getting my weekly and monthly income. And I also take part in ICOs and bounty )))
Activity: 1
July 02, 2018, 04:14:11 PM
I believe in long term

Amazing project with great potentials
Activity: 25
July 02, 2018, 03:37:51 PM
I believe in long term
Activity: 62
July 02, 2018, 03:11:29 PM
I think that at present it is very difficult to maintain a certain trading strategy, so some funds can be used for short-term trading, and part for long-term trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 01:54:43 PM
In such a volatile market, it is very dangerous for capital to constantly trade, the market can turn around at any time and you will lose money or not get the desired profit. I think it's better to keep it long.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
July 02, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
I am a short term trader, but I try to take my strategy to the next level and become middle term/long term holder.
For me it is obvious that crypto will grow in 10x time for following 3 years and long term holding is a best solution to catch this movement
Activity: 103
July 02, 2018, 11:11:53 AM
If you are a bounty hunter, then you should choose ETH and Bitcoin as a long-term choice because we are less risky! If you are just a trader, short-term trading is more suitable for the current market, because the market continues to fall, long-term holding of the altcoin may suffer huge losses!
Activity: 61
Merit: 9
July 02, 2018, 11:03:36 AM
For now I've been holding some of my coins for long term because it`s still the best way to earn profits. There r some coins that r good for long term investment like BTC, ETH and LTC. Before buying a coin, it's better to research it first and find out if that coin have the really good potential to give u profit in the long term. If u have some significant funds for long term investment then buy not just a single coin, but some another potential coins
Activity: 60
July 02, 2018, 09:24:38 AM
I am a long term, because I believe in saying that if you want a big profit be patient hodl your token then wait for the token to pump then trade.
Pages:
Jump to: