Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 11. (Read 3570 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
IDAP.IO - International digital asset platform
July 08, 2018, 04:39:12 PM
With such a bearish market, as it is now, the average investment period looks the most preferable. Short-very dangerous, long-even more dangerous. Changeable time Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 04:30:43 PM
I prefer short term cause I feel more confident in the future of invested money. To be honest, day trading is the most profitable work on modern crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 03:54:17 PM
always seeing so that it reaches 50% of expected profit for the price that I bought but if it is but better but know that by the volutidade it is always good to sell in the peak or the offer always seeing mine thus in the etherdelta supply and demand depending on the purchase order and sale I put the price always in this range of 50% to 100% profit off the rates I can depend on the price we should sell and yes I am short term because in cryptocurrency 1 day is a thousand years
Activity: 322
July 08, 2018, 02:24:41 PM
I try to sell part of the coins, and leave some for long-term investment. I learned this rule itself exchange, when I look today one price, and tomorrow it is 3 times less or Vice versa higher.
Activity: 266
July 08, 2018, 01:07:23 PM
I think we should fix your losses. Here is an example, if you bought a certain number of coins for$ 1000 and the price of this coin made x2, I sell 50% of these coins, thus I return$ 1000/ if the coin makes x4, then I sell 100% of my coins and get profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 01:35:29 AM
Personally I'm long term. But that doesn't mean I don't trade when i feel there's a good opportunity. I'm biased toward being long-term cause you can stand to gain more that way, but in a crypto market you can't really resist trading, can you?
Activity: 308
July 07, 2018, 05:12:53 PM
If you want to get the maximum profit you have to choose long term .. but it all depends on the plan or strategy you have because there is also suddenly Selling it because of the need, because we do not impose the wishes of the person or Know the real needs of others .. and choose your long term requires patience and mental strength to avoid and be tempted or panicked when the market situation goes up or down because you are just waiting for the right time to make big profits.  Wink
Activity: 926
July 07, 2018, 03:20:28 PM
I prefer to do long-term trading rather than short-term trading because the price of coin cryptocurrency such as bitcoin which has a very limited total supply can always go up so it's better long term trading to get a lot of profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
July 07, 2018, 11:50:00 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

While day trading can work in a bull market phase it is a lot more difficult to make money now that we are in a bear market. I tend to look at investment more from a long term point of view, and the most important thing to consider when making an investment is value. Do you think that what you are investing in has real world use case/can solve some problem if not well than its just a poor investment( or a vehicle for speculation at best)
Activity: 154
July 07, 2018, 11:40:54 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

I'm not prefer in holding in short term because it's too risky and this is due to very volatile market so I prefer to invest in long because invest on it we don't need to check the market price daily.
Activity: 115
July 07, 2018, 10:50:58 AM

I prefer to choose long term  investment because its really worth paying of waiting and this is based on te experience of so many people who invested in crypto market and in long term we dont need to worry of the daily fluctuation of the market.
Activity: 308
July 07, 2018, 10:34:14 AM
You can use this option together, buy 50% of the amount for a long time and collect the top 10 coins and collect 10% of the profit in half a year, but in short-term you need more experience in trading.
Activity: 61
Merit: 9
July 07, 2018, 10:31:21 AM
In my opinion, you always need to combine these two options. Everything depends on the coins themselves, their prospects for development and market behavior. With high volatility, when the market is not constant in price, short-term storage and frequent sale and purchase of coins or tokens will be very suitable if they are to rise and fall sharply. During the period of relative calm, we are forced to switch to longer storage.
Activity: 61
Merit: 9
July 07, 2018, 10:30:36 AM
In my opinion, you always need to combine these two options. Everything depends on the coins themselves, their prospects for development and market behavior. With high volatility, when the market is not constant in price, short-term storage and frequent sale and purchase of coins or tokens will be very suitable if they are to rise and fall sharply. During the period of relative calm, we are forced to switch to longer storage.
Activity: 86
July 07, 2018, 09:46:57 AM
I think the market is recovering and could reach a new peak in the coming months. You can be persistent and keep them like me
Activity: 99
July 07, 2018, 09:46:06 AM
Trading for a long time is safer. Trading requires a lot of time every day. You can study the project and if it is good, you can buy it,  and watch it at least once a day or once a week.
Activity: 154
July 07, 2018, 09:39:11 AM
I think it's better to invest for a long time. I read an article that the trader will sooner or later lose his money. And the investor is safer and you sleep better.
Activity: 266
July 07, 2018, 06:35:11 AM
For me when i say my thoughts about that i mist prefer to go on waiting for the perfect time on selling and i sold it even i cannot reach my target price so that i can assure my wellness in the future as starting to be wise today. That was the great things to do now. Waiting for the increasing before selling.
Activity: 486
July 07, 2018, 06:13:39 AM
I do long-term and short-term partly for the long term and partly for the short term,and it depends on the altcoin I hold if I have a good future then I will hold for a long time. usually for tokens from bounty i always sell it right away and when the price goes down i buy again to hold in the long run..
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 07, 2018, 06:00:45 AM
I prefer short-term trading, because the risk of short-term trading is lower, I think that in the long-term decline in the market trend, the probability of long-term trading damage is very high!
Pages:
Jump to: