Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 15. (Read 3570 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 01:46:12 PM
Hello guy, thank you for your question. I think when the price drop you should hold. I think long term is better. You should choose the good coins and have long term with them. If you have any experience, please share me. Thank you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
July 01, 2018, 01:38:59 PM
I am a long-term investor. Perhaps short-term trading is more profitable, but for this one needs to have knowledge and skills and also spare time. Long-term investment is more suitable for beginners such as me.
Activity: 154
July 01, 2018, 01:19:38 PM
I prefer long-term investment because I think long term is more profitable because the price of coins will always go up from year to year Smiley Wink
Activity: 51
July 01, 2018, 12:15:34 PM
Trade is long-term easier, you only need to have a much stronger endurance. With short-term trading, you can put a lot of mistakes and completely lose your capital, of course, still depends on how much a person is greedy. Especially greedy often remain with nothing.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 12:00:03 PM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

Im a long term investor and i really like it because investing in long term is very beneficial not only on the profit we earned but also on the time we save in exerting during viewing of market value daily because in long term we dont need to check the status of our invested tokens.
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 11:19:00 AM
To answer the question long or short term, you shoul ask yourself What the coins you possess now and you want to sell. If coins have great potential to grow and you dont hope just for pump. But is it still down when martket go up, sell it imediately
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 10:38:58 AM
I prefer short-term trading. Although the profit is not high, but the risk is low, the coin I hold for a long time is only ETH! Because I don't believe in any altcoin!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
July 01, 2018, 09:11:12 AM
Buddy I think its had better doing short term trading if you want quick profit. But its too risky and it depend in your accuracy and your experience. Long term tradings are safe and can predict 90%
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 07:55:16 AM
It depends on how you manage your tokens, you'll see to it that you wont regreet when attenpt to sell your coin and the other day the market increase. So its up to you weather your long or short. For me im a long term one.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 06:29:05 AM
I think I will sell and find another opportunity to buy back. It will be better for you and extremely safe as it seems you will not lose too much. Besides, I think choosing short term investment will help you make more profit and control your finances. Long-term investment is a risk you do not even know is successful or failing
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
July 01, 2018, 06:11:53 AM
Traders do need patience when the market is down, I can only hold and sell when the price is high, I can not bear the loss
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 04:25:30 AM
Both It depends On Situation Sometimes Market Growth Rapidly That Time Take Profit And Exit On Right Time And sometimes Market is low that time we will hold and wait for bull run so in my opinion It depends On Market.
Activity: 23
July 01, 2018, 04:23:20 AM
I am a long-term investor Smiley
I think long term give us more profit than short term
Just buy and hodl for along time, when uptrend detected, sell it and get profit Smiley
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 04:14:48 AM
First of all it isn't necessary where to hurry. Profit isn't so high from the fallen coins to sell them. But the chance to get the maximum profit remains always.
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 02:47:18 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

Both long term and short term is good and the strategy to be use is really depends on the market situation just like today the best strategy which i think is very good is long term because the market is rapidly decreasing and its very risky if invested in short term.
Activity: 252
June 30, 2018, 06:52:26 PM
Having a small amount of funds, it is more profitable to use long-term investments. If you operate with a large amount of money, then even a small percentage gives a big profit. In this case, there is no sense in waiting and better fixing profits. Long-term investments can give super profits, short ones do not. I prefer long-term investments
Activity: 210
June 30, 2018, 06:47:00 PM
I am running a long-term investment, because the loose time makes me more flexible in moving and crypto market conditions that are uncomfortable for short-term investments.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 06:42:18 PM
I myself am on long and also on short term. For the ones on long I swing trade = sell at high and the amount received in USDT I use it to buy the other tokens that underperform, but are on my "all star list".
And also I have a short term list. That is tokens that wait to have a temporary high, sell it and take my profits.
That's about it
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
June 30, 2018, 04:24:26 PM
I'm a long term hodler and its a bit tiring to see the that red days are still in. I've been waiting for the green days to come since I only felt those greens during the month of May. Its too risky that I need to look at my investments all the time to keep me on the track of the prices. No matter how down the market is, I will keep hodling my coins because when the recovery period comes, time to get rid off those small time tokens.
Activity: 420
June 30, 2018, 04:21:50 PM
I'm following the long-term strategy because I believe that market will reach good numbers this year...but my patience is not eternal and somehow in future I may change the strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: