Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 19. (Read 3570 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 12:32:35 PM
I think you should not buy coins without certain prerequisites for their further growth, because it can lead to the loss of your money. In order to buy altcoins it is necessary to have at least minimal knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 11:44:59 AM
Long-term only. Trading is taking way too much time and in my opinion, can't bring much in nearest future.
All I left with is hold
Activity: 45
May 11, 2018, 09:58:39 AM
I'm not good trading. So i'm just hold long term and buy more when price coming down. Because i believe crypto market what just begin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 08:45:08 AM
I'm a long term holder on coins like bitcoin like Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 112
May 11, 2018, 05:50:12 AM
if you are trying to ask that if i need to stay or i feel waiting is better that paper it would be holder,  but some of coins can be risky so that time i would be flip trader  so it is depend on the market

Im also in favor in long term because trading is very risky.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 11, 2018, 03:49:15 AM
For now in these coin condition, I prefer to long term, but it's depends on the coin/token that I`m holding due to the fact that I`m only holding small amount of invesment I`ll set a target price whatever the amount of time will take I`ll surely sell it on my target but for those that I got in airdrop and some bounty once I see that it is pumping I`ll release it immediately.
Activity: 17
May 11, 2018, 01:29:41 AM
if you are trying to ask that if i need to stay or i feel waiting is better that paper it would be holder,  but some of coins can be risky so that time i would be flip trader  so it is depend on the market
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
May 11, 2018, 12:56:24 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

For me even if it did not reach on my target price but the coins that i am into is not moving fast with my expections then i will sell it even if i only gain just a little bit of profits from it as long as there is no loss from when i bought my coins. But if the value just keeps on moving, even if it is ups and downs then that’s the time that i will hodl and wait because i know that it is a potential coins and worth to keep for long term investment.
Activity: 206
May 10, 2018, 06:16:28 PM
I believe that it is best to stick to a long-term investment strategy, as practice shows, this method is much better and keeps a lot of nerves
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 10, 2018, 05:19:51 PM
In my opinion, you always need to combine these two options. Everything depends on the coins themselves, their prospects for development and market behavior. With high volatility, when the market is not constant in price, short-term storage and frequent sale and purchase of coins or tokens will be very suitable if they are to rise and fall sharply. During the period of relative calm, we are forced to switch to longer storage.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
May 10, 2018, 04:50:31 PM
I think Holding longterm is best and that is what I does, I only flip coins that lack group prospect which I bought mistakenly or from poor bounty campaign. Holding for longterm reduce the risk of selling while u`ve lost ur money without gain. It is changable.

Activity: 154
May 10, 2018, 02:23:54 PM
i am nt long term like one-year hodl and but i am short long-term holder by seeing the market position as of now so much volatility i will exist whenever i see price pump that is the safest step in holding coins
Activity: 154
May 10, 2018, 01:17:36 PM
I prefer long-term investments because of a definite profit in every year of rising prices on every coin I invest.
Activity: 70
May 10, 2018, 01:11:22 PM
For now - short term (really short))) and waiting for ICO and tokens of projects that I find attractive (here's the one)
Activity: 188
May 10, 2018, 11:46:23 AM
 prefer long-term investment for crypto because I'm sure the price of crypto will increase every year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
May 10, 2018, 11:14:55 AM
Here you can stick to different strategies to extract profit from this. And I think both are profitable.
Activity: 322
May 10, 2018, 09:21:29 AM
I am long term holder for BTC and Ethereum especially, because I believe that this coins have very promising potential and their prices will go up highly after few years. But I am trading the other coins and tokens daily almost for getting my weekly and monthly income.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 06:32:47 AM
i am long term to hold coins.when I look at a project and choose it,i will hold it.and I will always pay attention to its dynamics.
Activity: 22
May 10, 2018, 06:22:44 AM
It is the best of all to have several target coin price level at once. Possibly it also won't give big profit, but also won't allow to sit at sag long time in HOLD.
Activity: 122
May 10, 2018, 05:50:16 AM
I think it is better to wait an sell when it starts going down.
Pages:
Jump to: