Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 93. (Read 808757 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
October 09, 2013, 08:31:16 AM
Loyalty doesn't serve well in this game.  You need to be able to make cold, harsh decisions if you are going to survive.
Much true.
I call myself silly for knowing it was overvalued but not selling anyway.
Greed blinds.
Activity: 752
bitcoin hodler
October 09, 2013, 04:35:05 AM
sucks to be US resident. Anyway this only proves that US is not going to remain a superpower it once was. The goverment is afraid of new technology instead of embracing it and adapting to new circumstances.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
October 08, 2013, 11:02:31 PM
Important Notice (October 8th, 2013):

Please be advised that BitFunder is implementing the following rules and procedures:

As of October 8th, 2013, BitFunder will not accept new registrations from any United States persons or entities. All new registrants must supply the information required to obtain "Verified" status on their linked WeExchange account. BitFunder may, in its sole direction, decline to accept any new registrations.

As of October 8th, 2013, all current BitFunder users who are located in the United States or are determined to be United States persons or entities will not be able to enter into any new positions on the Bitfunder website, and, as of November 1, 2013, such users will also not be allowed to sell positions on the BitFunder website.

All current BitFunder users who are not United States persons or entities must supply the information required to obtain "Verified" status on their linked WeExchange account before November 1, 2013. Any such users who fail to provide the necessary information will not be able to enter into or sell positions on the BitFunder website as of November 1, 2013.

Users will be able to withdraw holdings and Bitcoins from their BitFunder accounts before and after November 1, 2013.

All assets and issuers must demonstrate that they meet BitFunder's requirements for the listing of assets, or the assets and issuers will, at BitFunder's sole discretion, be denied access to, or removed from, the site. Issuers will be notified of any additional information needed to demonstrate compliance with BitFunder's requirements.

BitFunder appreciates your understanding in these matters as we move forward.

Sincerely,
BitFunder

That leaves Havelock and 796exchange for US holders besides direct shares
Activity: 234
Merit: 105
October 08, 2013, 10:54:28 PM
I'm thinking AM direct shares are a good thing to own right now...

I've tried to initiate, to no avail. Do you have any insight into the BITFUNDER --> Direct transfer?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 08, 2013, 09:36:31 PM
I'm thinking AM direct shares are a good thing to own right now...
October 08, 2013, 04:59:43 PM
Important Notice (October 8th, 2013):

Please be advised that BitFunder is implementing the following rules and procedures:

As of October 8th, 2013, BitFunder will not accept new registrations from any United States persons or entities. All new registrants must supply the information required to obtain "Verified" status on their linked WeExchange account. BitFunder may, in its sole direction, decline to accept any new registrations.

As of October 8th, 2013, all current BitFunder users who are located in the United States or are determined to be United States persons or entities will not be able to enter into any new positions on the Bitfunder website, and, as of November 1, 2013, such users will also not be allowed to sell positions on the BitFunder website.

All current BitFunder users who are not United States persons or entities must supply the information required to obtain "Verified" status on their linked WeExchange account before November 1, 2013. Any such users who fail to provide the necessary information will not be able to enter into or sell positions on the BitFunder website as of November 1, 2013.

Users will be able to withdraw holdings and Bitcoins from their BitFunder accounts before and after November 1, 2013.

All assets and issuers must demonstrate that they meet BitFunder's requirements for the listing of assets, or the assets and issuers will, at BitFunder's sole discretion, be denied access to, or removed from, the site. Issuers will be notified of any additional information needed to demonstrate compliance with BitFunder's requirements.

BitFunder appreciates your understanding in these matters as we move forward.

Sincerely,
BitFunder
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
October 07, 2013, 05:52:26 PM
Hehe not to tease anyone but the silence in the thread helped lol

Yes it did. We should take a longer view and don't jump to conclusions based on lesser or better divs for the week.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
October 07, 2013, 05:24:41 PM
Hehe not to tease anyone but the silence in the thread helped lol
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
October 07, 2013, 10:39:10 AM
Here is an ASICMINER share auction, which will be ended in 24 hours, and go for some bidding.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3292999
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2013, 10:13:32 AM
yeah, those guys selling at .9 are kicking themselves right now..

I'm sure some of them are entering again at this price, and by Thursday they will kick themselves even harder.
October 07, 2013, 10:06:08 AM
yeah, those guys selling at .9 are kicking themselves right now..
Activity: 518
October 07, 2013, 08:29:38 AM
MIGRATION OF ASICMINER-PT SHARES

To my knowledge, Friedcat will not be receiving the final list from Burnside until this Thursday.

If you wish to have your shares transferred to Havelock (AM1), rather than hold direct shares, you must initiate the transfer TODAY.

Most AM1 imports are processed within 24 hours.

Transfer Instructions are here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-migrate-your-asicminer-pt-shares-from-btct-to-havelock-300776
Activity: 518
October 07, 2013, 08:01:39 AM
Regarding share migrations from BTCT to TAT Investments securities on other exchanges:

1. Do not email your request more than once.

2. Do not include extra questions or comments.

3. Follow the instructions exactly, nothing more.

4. Do not include multiple migration requests in one email.

The better the instructions are followed, the faster this will be. We're getting bogged down by a high % of people not following directions.
Activity: 728
cryptoshark
October 07, 2013, 07:53:22 AM
i think wales are pumping price due to info what we dont know
Activity: 752
bitcoin hodler
October 07, 2013, 07:26:52 AM
Hmm, And just when people start selling, there's a rally. Surprise!

I saw the price at 0.9 at Havelock and I knew it was undervalued. I should have bought too Smiley
Activity: 462
October 07, 2013, 05:15:53 AM
Hmm, And just when people start selling, there's a rally. Surprise!
Activity: 602
myBitcoin.Garden
October 02, 2013, 07:32:48 PM
RIP asicminer. Its been fun

Good bye short term investor. Let us know how life is treating you in the Bitcoin based stock markets scene. We might leave, we might stay. But we will never kick the cat while it is down, especially when we believe a comeback is behind the curtains.

Personally, I am planning to leave a significant amount of my shares after this anticipated comeback. But not before.

Loyalty doesn't serve well in this game.  You need to be able to make cold, harsh decisions if you are going to survive.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1098
An AA rated Bandoneonista
October 02, 2013, 05:54:37 PM
I am outta here guys. It was fun.... I am selling several shares....

it is gonna go less than 0.7

And how many times did you call me an idiot bear before reaching this point?

You have to be merciful, Vycid.
Activity: 336
♫ the AM bear who cares ♫
October 02, 2013, 05:35:45 PM

And how many times did you call me an idiot bear before reaching this point?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 02, 2013, 01:41:32 PM

LOL so much for "we will never kick the cat while it is down" eh?

Pages:
Jump to: