Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICPuppy.net - Terminus, Moonlander 2, 2pacs in Stock! BTC,LTC,ETH,BCH - page 35. (Read 105180 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3D Printed!
When you say they come with the barrel connector, is that just the port on the miner itself (the female end of the plug, soldered to the board)? Or a male end with exposed wiring to hook up to a PSU? I'd love a picture or a good description. Thanks!

Pictures added to first post.

Also, Free shipping through ASICPuppy.net for buyers in the USA. This weekend only.

Use Coupon Code:
FREEPUPPIES

Just placed an order for 1x unit (#100000007)! Looking forward to playing with one of these, thanks mate!

edit-got my tracking info emailed, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
When you say they come with the barrel connector, is that just the port on the miner itself (the female end of the plug, soldered to the board)? Or a male end with exposed wiring to hook up to a PSU? I'd love a picture or a good description. Thanks!

Pictures added to first post.

Also, Free shipping through ASICPuppy.net for buyers in the USA. This weekend only.

Use Coupon Code:
FREEPUPPIES
legendary
Why not CP210 Silabs USB comm driver, is zdiag a device or cgminer requirement ?

I run 3 hubs with U1's & U2's and still a few BE's on them and zdiag always messes up my hubs.

Wxp laptop runnin em now.

Last time I tried zdiag I had many issues, now I stick to ethernet or USB devices only.

WinUSB is just a requirement of cgminer on windows. Zadig is not required, it's just the easiest solution right now. You may run into issues if you install FTDI drivers for BFGMiner first then Winusb, were you have to reinstall Winusb for each new device you plug in. The best way to get around this is to completely uninstall FTDI drivers from device manager before installing WinUSB for your first device.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why not CP210 Silabs USB comm driver, is zdiag a device or cgminer requirement ?

I run 3 hubs with U1's & U2's and still a few BE's on them and zdiag always messes up my hubs.

Wxp laptop runnin em now.

Last time I tried zdiag I had many issues, now I stick to ethernet or USB devices only.

legendary
Added instructions for running on Windows and Linux in second post. I will update when msi installer is ready to go.
legendary
Is there a version of cgminer already built for windows that can be downloaded so the miner is pretty much plug and play?

Also, are there instructions to build a linux version of cgminer for those who aren't programmers?  Rockminer posted the files to placed on github but not sure what to do with them.

Yes there's a pre-compiled windows build that I will link tonight. I'm also working on a windows installer package for cgminer as well as a driver package so you don't have to use zadig. More details will be posted later tonight.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Is there a version of cgminer already built for windows that can be downloaded so the miner is pretty much plug and play?

Also, are there instructions to build a linux version of cgminer for those who aren't programmers?  Rockminer posted the files to placed on github but not sure what to do with them.
legendary
Video posted as requested:
http://youtu.be/-SdqdJVZDpA

Additionally, we've opened a web store to simplify the ordering process and provide the best purchasing experience possible. I am happy to announce that ASICPuppy.net is open for business. We will be stocking more miners and accessories in the coming weeks and I think you'll be excited to see what we have to offer.

I will continue to accept orders via PM, but if you are looking to place an order with minimum turnaround, please order through the web store. Bitcoin and Paypal accepted.
legendary
Production units have arrived! All orders up to this point are being dropped off at the post office as we speak.

I will post more specs, photos and video tonight, as well as some new exciting news.

Excellent.  Good to hear that. 

Always reliable, CrazyGuy
legendary
Production units have arrived! All orders up to this point are being dropped off at the post office as we speak.

I will post more specs, photos and video tonight, as well as some new exciting news.
legendary
There a way to OC these?
Clock rate is a parameter but I haven't noticed any difference between 290 and 300. I will post more testing results with production units tonight.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
There a way to OC these?
legendary
I'm sold out of power adapters. All orders will still receive a barrel connector.
legendary
DHL rescheduled my delivery to Wednesday, I'm assuming because of holiday delays. Regardless, I'm still committed to shipping out the first orders tomorrow.

All orders placed by midnight will be shipped tomorrow or compensated for a day of lost mining.
legendary
All units are being delivered to my shipping agent today. I have a limited stock of R-Box units and they can not be held, unfortunately. Orders will be first come first serve.

Also, I have already given one power adapter away to the first buyer, but I do have 4 more. If you would like me to add one to your shipment, just add $7 to your payment.

Rockminer cgminer customization is out on github for those who wish to build their own binary:
https://github.com/rockminerinc/cgminer-for-R-BOX

Assuming a limited amount of programming savviness, how difficult is it to install and run the custom cgminer on a win7 machine?  Or using a r-pi?

Building cgminer on Windows isn't the easiest task but it is relatively simple on a Linux based machine like the r-pi. For Windows users, I will provide a pre-built cgminer release until someone integrates the code into the main branch.

In other words, it's pretty easy with the pre-built cgminer release. Just copy down the executable and run it like you would run a normal cgminer instance.

Sounds good.  Check PM when you have a chance.
legendary
All units are being delivered to my shipping agent today. I have a limited stock of R-Box units and they can not be held, unfortunately. Orders will be first come first serve.

Also, I have already given one power adapter away to the first buyer, but I do have 4 more. If you would like me to add one to your shipment, just add $7 to your payment.

Rockminer cgminer customization is out on github for those who wish to build their own binary:

Assuming a limited amount of programming savviness, how difficult is it to install and run the custom cgminer on a win7 machine?  Or using a r-pi?

Building cgminer on Windows isn't the easiest task but it is relatively simple on a Linux based machine like the r-pi. For Windows users, I will provide a pre-built cgminer release until someone integrates the code into the main branch.

In other words, it's pretty easy with the pre-built cgminer release. Just copy down the executable and run it like you would run a normal cgminer instance.
legendary

legendary

legendary
I'd like to order at least one of these, do you only accept bitcoin for payment?  I've been having issues with purchasing bitcoins via Coinbase recently.

Yes, I will take Paypal payment for the rbox.

I will be ordering at least 1 of these, maybe more!

If you are accepting PayPal, are there any other fees to add on to the payment?  Also, since it is priced in USD, what is the btc/USD exchange you use?  The one at payment sending time?

Add 3 percent for Paypal's payment fee. Go by coinbase rate for bitcoin payments.
Pages:
Jump to: