Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICPuppy.net - Terminus, Moonlander 2, 2pacs in Stock! BTC,LTC,ETH,BCH - page 36. (Read 105180 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I'd like to order at least one of these, do you only accept bitcoin for payment?  I've been having issues with purchasing bitcoins via Coinbase recently.

Yes, I will take Paypal payment for the rbox.

I will be ordering at least 1 of these, maybe more!

If you are accepting PayPal, are there any other fees to add on to the payment?  Also, since it is priced in USD, what is the btc/USD exchange you use?  The one at payment sending time?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3D Printed!
I'd like to order at least one of these, do you only accept bitcoin for payment?  I've been having issues with purchasing bitcoins via Coinbase recently.

I will be ordering at least 1 of these, maybe more!
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
My batch has arrived in the US but will not make it to me until Tuesday due to Memorial Day. I'll start shipping units out Wednesday.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
This design is pretty lame considering the hash power one requires these days. What a mess to get up to a THASH of these.

these are for a small miner.

If they get 35GH and  If they use 38 watts  with a plat psu  .  you can buy 1  and let it solo mine. 

Good luck with that lol
you are assuming that everyone will mine bitcoin. I find 'em interesting, and I would likely be mining TEK with 'em. rougly 5 coins a day. Double what I'm doing now, at half the power consumption of my current rig.
Activity: 294
IIRC the company mentioned they were also working on a "blade" model.
Activity: 839
Merit: 608
What the process for adapting this to a PSU? Any word if you'll be offering a product with slightly more hashrate - say 16 chips for ~130 ghash with a single fan to reduce wattage?
legendary
Any videos showing it operating and showing how quiet it is? That may help you sell some more units.

I will post a video once I receive production units within the next few days.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
This looks interesting to solo mine with. Plug 1 in and hey, you never know  Grin
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Any videos showing it operating and showing how quiet it is? That may help you sell some more units.
Activity: 322
3D Printed!
This design is pretty lame considering the hash power one requires these days. What a mess to get up to a THASH of these.

The hash power one "requires" these days is pretty subjective. While you may require 1th, someone just getting acquainted with bitcoin mining may be fine with running a single block erupter usb or ANTMiner U2. If they are looking for a little more, their options are pretty limited. They can go grab a 10gh jalepeno from BFL for $250 at 80-100 watts. Or they can find an old Little single or chili miner for $70-$150 and around 200 watts consumption.

What I'm selling here is a near silent 35gh miner that draws around 42 watts.

Whats the best deal you can offer on lots of 5 and 10 units mate? Thanks
legendary

The hash power one "requires" these days is pretty subjective. While you may require 1th, someone just getting acquainted with bitcoin mining may be fine with running a single block erupter usb or ANTMiner U2. If they are looking for a little more, their options are pretty limited. They can go grab a 10gh jalepeno from BFL for $250 at 80-100 watts. Or they can find an old Little single or chili miner for $70-$150 and around 200 watts consumption.

What I'm selling here is a near silent 35gh miner that draws around 42 watts.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

If they get 35GH and  If they use 38 watts  with a plat psu  .  you can buy 1  and let it solo mine. 

Good luck with that lol
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
legendary
When will the units arrive from China?
Hopefully by Saturday. If not, then Next Tuesday.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
When will the units arrive from China?
legendary
you got 42.8 watts on a k-watt meter  .

two questions:

1)  were you using a brick or a psu?

2)   what was the gear hashing at?  32gh  or 37gh?

bricks are 70% a plat psu is 90%        my point is   if that is the brick at 32gh  a plat psu will be 36watts

I was using a power brick. I'll test again when the production units and PSU adapters come in.
Average at poolside is 35 for the test unit.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
you got 42.8 watts on a k-watt meter  .

two questions:

1)  were you using a brick or a psu?

2)   what was the gear hashing at?  32gh  or 37gh?

bricks are 70% a plat psu is 90%        my point is   if that is the brick at 32gh  a plat psu will be 36watts
Pages:
Jump to: