Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICPuppy.net - Terminus, Moonlander 2, 2pacs in Stock! BTC,LTC,ETH,BCH - page 37. (Read 105177 times)

legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
Good deal, will have to wait a bit to get any of them, make lots of them so they hang around awhile Smiley
Wish S1 would be avail for years, perfect size HRate ect for low end users.
I am still using Ant U2 and a few BE's still hashing. This would beat 4 U2's so it is viable to me.

This chipset ASIC is reconized as a Ant U1 U2 or S1 uses "AMU" designator BErupters use ICA on my miner software (BFG).

So is this a single S2 chip ?

It's gen 3 ASICminer actually. There are 4 Next Gen BE ASICs on each board.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Good deal, will have to wait a bit to get any of them, make lots of them so they hang around awhile Smiley
Wish S1 would be avail for years, perfect size HRate ect for low end users.
I am still using Ant U2 and a few BE's still hashing. This would beat 4 U2's so it is viable to me.

This chipset ASIC is reconized as a Ant U1 U2 or S1 uses "AMU" designator BErupters use ICA on my miner software (BFG).

So is this a single S2 chip ?
legendary

CrazyGuy,

can you send worldwide ?

or to be more specific, can you send to Brazil ?  

if yes, how much is the shipping ?

Thank you.

Yes, I can ship worldwide if you pay the shipping costs. International orders will need to be for 4 or more units. Contact me for pricing.

By the way, I ordered a few of the 60 watt power supplies mentioned earlier and they work fine with the r-box. I'll include one PSU free for the first order.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

CrazyGuy,

can you send worldwide ?

or to be more specific, can you send to Brazil ? 

if yes, how much is the shipping ?

Thank you.
legendary
The screen-shot above suggest that cgminer just "recognized" this device as an "AMU".
I would swear that was the identifier used for the original Asic Miner USB sticks. Is this
cgminer software any "special" for support of this, or did it "just work".

The screen-shot would suggest that it looks to the software like a "100x speed"
USB stick. Is that more or less correct?

Custom build of cgminer. I'm told the changes will be available for merge shortly.

Rockxie said that the price will be adjusted in the next few weeks.  Any idea if the price on your end will change as well?

Also, if it is a custom build of cgminer, can it be downloaded from somewhere to use a r-pi as a proxy like a cube?

I'm assuming you are referencing his May 11th post. At that time he was quoting me a $99 retail price, and the drop was to $89. I don't really think they can go much lower due to manufacturing costs. Regardless, I'll be following his pricing scheme.

Once RockMiner's custom code is published, cgminer devs should review and hopefully merge into to the main branch. Until then, you'll be able to pull the fork and build on the platform of your choice.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
The screen-shot above suggest that cgminer just "recognized" this device as an "AMU".
I would swear that was the identifier used for the original Asic Miner USB sticks. Is this

Custom build of cgminer. I'm told the changes will be available for merge shortly.

Rockxie said that the price will be adjusted in the next few weeks.  Any idea if the price on your end will change as well?

Also, if it is a custom build of cgminer, can it be downloaded from somewhere to use a r-pi as a proxy like a cube?
legendary

alh
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
Each unit will come with a barrel connector, which you can modify to connect to a standard PSU. Alternatively, you can buy a 12v 5a adapter off of ebay or Amazon.

Here's a guy selling them for just under $7
60w Power brick
or just recycle psus or adapters from your now obsolete gridseeds
i think they made them “pin compatible“ for purpose Wink
legendary
legendary
Do these things put out comparable heat to the cubes? Are they scorching hot to the touch when running?
Not at all. The photo of the unit in my hand is while it is running. I'd say the heatsink is lukewarm to the touch.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Do these things put out comparable heat to the cubes? Are they scorching hot to the touch when running?
40w vs 400w+ on the cube, so not even close.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
legendary
Each unit will come with a barrel connector, which you can modify to connect to a standard PSU. Alternatively, you can buy a 12v 5a adapter off of ebay or Amazon.

Here's a guy selling them for just under $7
60w Power brick
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
It's a step down from the old USB sticks.  In the old USB sticks, you just need a USB port with sufficient power.  Now one has to find USB cable plus power supply cable for this to work, plus needing a host computer.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
so thats what they do now with the scrap gridseed heatsinks Grin
Hope that these heatsink will not be dirty/rusty as almost all in last Gridseed shipment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
so thats what they do now with the scrap gridseed heatsinks Grin
legendary
extremly overpriced
for example Bitmain Antminer S1 180GH - around 200USD, it is 1,11USD/1GHash (and free delivery)
this miner, let say 35GH - 89USD, it is 2,54USD/1GHash (and no free delivery)
2.5 times worse...

I'd like to keep the thread open for questions about the device only please. When purchasing a miner, you should consider a few things like PSU cost ($100-$150 for ANTMiner,), noise (near silent with r-box) and watts/gh (R-BOX is 1.2 w/gh on high clock as tested with the demo unit).

With that said, please understand that we are bordering the manufacturing cost to actually build a device. This product is geared towards those not interested in running a bunch of noisy machines around their house. My sale is targeted at resellers as well, with discounts for bulk purchases.
legendary
Can you mine Scrypt coins with these units?
This is SHA256 only.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
extremly overpriced
for example Bitmain Antminer S1 180GH - around 200USD, it is 1,11USD/1GHash (and free delivery)
this miner, let say 35GH - 89USD, it is 2,54USD/1GHash (and no free delivery)
2.5 times worse...
Pages:
Jump to: