Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 639. (Read 700866 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I have changed the API access on 2 of my S3 from restricted to privileged like posted here 2 pages back.
I thought it did not work, because i still see "restricted" in the summary.
Now i found that exactly these 2 where i tried show with the new update the clock and asic status, while the others dont.
On the other hand i still cant switch pools on them through awesome miner.
So are they now restriced or privileged? I must be missing something
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084
Hi, im new to this mining thing... does mining dogecoins thru sgminer shows ur real earnings on the cmd screen while it is running?
Appreciate feedbacks.. thank you.
Hi. In the Sgminer console window you can see some statistics about the mining, but not any profitability information. For that you need need to download Awesome Miner (see first post) and configure a pool to use.
legendary
I've made a correction for the BfgMiner problem reported by Axiste and a correction for the Antminer S3 specific statistics reported by ferncreekminer. The corrections will be included in next release that will be available later this week. Thanks for all input that helped me correct these issues!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, im new to this mining thing... does mining dogecoins thru sgminer shows ur real earnings on the cmd screen while it is running?
Appreciate feedbacks.. thank you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The Frequency & ASIIC is working fine for S1 but isn't working on for the S3, any chance you know what needs to be changed? Also
Can you select your S3 miner and click the "View Details..." button. Got to the API Console tab, type the command "stats", and send me the result ([email protected]). Thanks!

I have a BTC Garden, Antminer S1, & Antminer S3 miners each in a separate group.  Would it be possible have Progress field customization tied to the Group; that way each group could have a different customization?
That is currently not supported, but it was a good suggestion for future development.

s3 has bug on the stats output, invalid json if you lpok,in the cgminer thread i posted about it
legendary
The Frequency & ASIIC is working fine for S1 but isn't working on for the S3, any chance you know what needs to be changed? Also
Can you select your S3 miner and click the "View Details..." button. Got to the API Console tab, type the command "stats", and send me the result ([email protected]). Thanks!

I have a BTC Garden, Antminer S1, & Antminer S3 miners each in a separate group.  Would it be possible have Progress field customization tied to the Group; that way each group could have a different customization?
That is currently not supported, but it was a good suggestion for future development.
Activity: 25
patrike-
The Frequency & ASIIC is working fine for S1 but isn't working on for the S3, any chance you know what needs to be changed? Also I have a BTC Garden, Antminer S1, & Antminer S3 miners each in a separate group.  Would it be possible have Progress field customization tied to the Group; that way each group could have a different customization?

BTW if anyone would rather see Hardware Error Rate % instead of HW Error Count you can use the command below

"Error: " + Math.Round ((status.HwErrors / (status.HwErrors + status.DifficultyAccepted + status.DifficultyRejected) * 100), 2) + "%"

legendary
Ok, been having this issue the last few versions, I have BFGminer 4.8.0 running my little Ant U1 on a Windows Server, for some reason it just wont report.. didnt want to work on 4.7.0 for a while either, infact cant remember if the last time it worked was 4.6.0 or 4.7.0... as i wasnt too concerned with watching it in Awesome miner. (so that might be my problem)

Hitting "Test Connection" shows fine, but it comes up Disconnected in the main window.
Could you send me the log file (Options -> Advanced)? Can you also try to select the disconnected miner, click "View details...", then click Generate API Report and send me the output?

Thanks!
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Ok, been having this issue the last few versions, I have BFGminer 4.8.0 running my little Ant U1 on a Windows Server, for some reason it just wont report.. didnt want to work on 4.7.0 for a while either, infact cant remember if the last time it worked was 4.6.0 or 4.7.0... as i wasnt too concerned with watching it in Awesome miner. (so that might be my problem)

Hitting "Test Connection" shows fine, but it comes up Disconnected in the main window.

http://ocau.com/pix/gbrey
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
wicked!

Updated, working perfectly here with my Ant S1
legendary
Version 1.1.1 add support for Antminer specific statistics in the progress field (thanks spiceminer15).

The Progress field can also be configured separately for the Small list view. Instructions how to configure the Progress field, including Antminer example:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/customizefield.aspx
patrike-
thanks.
another suggestion - would it be possible to add the ability to link a pool or a pool worker name to external miners? currently I have 10 external asci miners setup, I balance my miners across 2 different mining pools each with their own "worker name" - to do this I ended up creating 20 different pools; when I right click on an external miner and perform switch pool it shows me all 20 pools; this just gets cluttered & the more miner I add the more cluttered this will get.

would like to be able to setup a single pool but have an option for multiple work names per pool & be able to tie the worker name to an external miner; while also being able to have a single work name setup for a pool (if I decide to rent my miners in the future). That way when I clicked on the miner & did a switch pool - I would see a few options (pool A or pool B) & the software would know which workname to use becuase I have already defined that under miner properties and/or pool properties.

does this make sense?
legendary
is there a way to customize the Progress field when the Miner View is set to Compact List? If not could you please add in the future release?
appears that the customize Progress field is only applied when Miner View is set to List. 
i did away with HW Error count and create Error Rate % - as I am more concerned with Error Rate % than I am hardware errors
Good suggestion. I will add a new setting for this in the dialog for customization of the Progress field.
patrike
is there a way to customize the Progress field when the Miner View is set to Compact List? If not could you please add in the future release?
appears that the customize Progress field is only applied when Miner View is set to List. 
i did away with HW Error count and create Error Rate % - as I am more concerned with Error Rate % than I am hardware errors

really like the software; working great.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Patrike,

From what I can tell, the commands exist inside the API to reboot the machine, as well as restart CGMiner. I am running the units in privileged mode, so controlling the units should not be an issue.
legendary
Patrike, I am attempting to install the latest Awesome Miner Remote Service.  I have completely uninstalled the previous version.
Using Win 7-64.  The installation hangs as it is attempting to start services it then has a popup that says that the IntelliBreeze Software Maintenance Service failed to start.  Please advise.
I will try to reproduce this problem and get back to you. Is the Windows user you are running as an Administrator?
Just to follow up on this topic. We found out that Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 wasn't installed. The installer doesn't inform about this,  only that the service failed to start as part of the installation.
Activity: 60
if anyone ever needs to gain full api control over an ant this guide does the trick http://coinmyne.proboards.com/thread/189/enable-full-privilege-api-antminer

Have you tried that on a S3? For me it does not work :-(
legendary
fire000 - Great that you found the answer how to enable the Antminer API. I hope you enjoy the software
Activity: 98
if anyone ever needs to gain full api control over an ant this guide does the trick http://coinmyne.proboards.com/thread/189/enable-full-privilege-api-antminer
Activity: 98
okay hopefully knows how do this on an s1 lol  I am on cg miner version 4.3.2a   what I am trying to do is get the API up and running on them to allow for a 3rd party software to control them etc a pool hopper.....    <<<<<<   I can get the api to send BUT not receiver any one have a clue how to get the api to receive on the s1 ants 
Jump to: