Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 641. (Read 700866 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

Announcement: Awesome Miner 1.1

Version 1.1 adds support for nVidia CUDA mining software, ccMiner. This is a feature requested by the nVidia mining community, and brings the powerful centralized management features of Awesome Miner to those using nVidia GPU's.

The new version also improves the management performance of Awesome Miner, and allows up to 200 miners to be managed and monitored - everything from a centralized view.

The screenshot below shows the mining with nVidia CUDA using ccMiner, together with other GPU and ASIC miners.

legendary
choose my sgminer folder and run my bat file thats is my config with x11,13 and 15 algo
i hope this can auto switching to max profit

what should i do to set this up

i'm mining in nicehash
The easiest way to get started is to simply add a new External Miner, and point to the IP/port of your running sgminer. See:
External Miner Help

If you want to fully control your mining from Awesome Miner, you should go ahead and use the Managed Miner feature instead. They easiest way is to simply use the Add new Managed Miner wizard.

If you want to re-use your existing command line and configuration file, you can add a Managed Miner manually,see this link.
In the Managed Miner Properties, you can first of all specify you command line options in the "Command Line" page. Specify everything except the "--config" parameter. The you go to the "Advanced" page and check "Override all configuration with an existing Cgminer/Sgminer configuration file", and specify the path to your configuration file. Save and run!
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Too many setting that make me confuse

I just want run my local sgminer and config i have with this awesome
but i'm still failed to get set up

too many option make me confused

this only what i want

choose my sgminer folder and run my bat file thats is my config with x11,13 and 15 algo
i hope this can auto switching to max profit

what should i do to set this up

i'm mining in nicehash
legendary
What is the process of accessing the awesomeminer on a mobile device outside the network? Is awesome miner password protected so other people can't access your version of awesome miner?
Awesome Miner has a built-in web engine that can be enabled from the Options dialog, Web section. When enabled, you can use your mobile or tablet device to access to your computer where Awesome Miner is running. You can also set a username and password here.

You can find more details how to configure the web here:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/web.aspx

If you sit behind a router, you need to open a port in the router that is redirected to the port used by Awesome Miner.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
What is the process of accessing the awesomeminer on a mobile device outside the network? Is awesome miner password protected so other people can't access your version of awesome miner?
legendary
Small little aesthetic feature request: Ability to change the pictures next to the external/managed miner on the miners page with either a selection of pictures or upload our own  Smiley
This is an interesting idea. Is it to easy distinguish your different miners? I've also been thinking of having color bars for that purpose.
legendary
I have a suggestion, why not make the pool's password visible so it will be easier for nicehash & westhash settings.
I agree. The pool password is typically not that secret so there is no need to hide it. Either it's blank (or "x") or it's being used to provide mining parameters like in the case of NiceHash. I will change this in next release.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Small little aesthetic feature request: Ability to change the pictures next to the external/managed miner on the miners page with either a selection of pictures or upload our own  Smiley
Is wafflepool not supported in the profit switching pools?
WafflePool is not part of the profit switching because they don't provide "live" information about current profitability. The 24h statistics are included in the Online Services tab, but this data is not good enough for the profit switcher.

I've already been in contact with WafflePool about this, but they don't want to provide any live profitability information because they think those figures will be inaccurate, and that users might complain when they don't get exactly the specified profitability.

Thanks for the reply. You provide excellent support here patrike, keep it up and looking forward to future versions Smiley
legendary
Is wafflepool not supported in the profit switching pools?
WafflePool is not part of the profit switching because they don't provide "live" information about current profitability. The 24h statistics are included in the Online Services tab, but this data is not good enough for the profit switcher.

I've already been in contact with WafflePool about this, but they don't want to provide any live profitability information because they think those figures will be inaccurate, and that users might complain when they don't get exactly the specified profitability.
Is wafflepool not supported in the profit switching pools? I see the statistics are included in the 'online services' but the wafflepool configuration doesnt come standard with the Awesome Miner Profit Switching Pool Configuration.
I have added the standalone setup for wafflepool from here; http://www.awesomeminer.com/guide/wafflepool.aspx but when adding those pools into the group "Awesome Profit Group" they do not initiate into the switching pools and are not shown under the miner when they are mining. Am i doing something wrong?

EDIT: Rebooted the PC and the Remote PC and Wafflepool is showing up the list of pools under the miner.
Note: Wafflepool isnt included in the configuration package  Wink
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Check your PM please, I've put the log in pastebin.com
Thanks for providing the log file.

The problem is that the same URL has been defined for two pools:
NiceX13: stratum.nicehash.com:4337
WestX13: stratum.nicehash.com:4337

When Sgminer report back the list of miners, Awesome Miner is looking at the URL and try to match it to a configured pool. In this case it may not report the correct pool name as the same URL are defined for two pools.
Thanks it works now, that was a silly mistake  Grin

I have a suggestion, why not make the pool's password visible so it will be easier for nicehash & westhash settings.
legendary
Thanks for providing the log file.

The problem is that the same URL has been defined for two pools:
NiceX13: stratum.nicehash.com:4337
WestX13: stratum.nicehash.com:4337

When Sgminer report back the list of miners, Awesome Miner is looking at the URL and try to match it to a configured pool. In this case it may not report the correct pool name as the same URL are defined for two pools.
Hi, I'm using free version awesome miner 1.05 with sgminer-5.0-pre-release-2014-07-20-win32, only 1 GPU.
-Setting a Group pools with 6 pools NicehashX11, NicehashX13, NicehashX15, WesthashX11, Westhash X13, and WesthashX15.
-Each pool has its own advanced setting, but all has the same setting.
The problem is: only 5 pools were appear in sgminer, pool NicehashX13 is not appear, but all of them appear in awesome miner interface and NicehashX13 is Alive.
Then I remove them all, and add them again, the problem is still the same.
Some help please?
Can you please send me your Awesome Miner log file? It can be accessed from Options dialog, Advanced section. Sent it to info[at]awesomeminer.com
Thanks!
legendary
Hi, I'm using free version awesome miner 1.05 with sgminer-5.0-pre-release-2014-07-20-win32, only 1 GPU.
-Setting a Group pools with 6 pools NicehashX11, NicehashX13, NicehashX15, WesthashX11, Westhash X13, and WesthashX15.
The problem is: only 5 pools were appear in sgminer, pool NicehashX13 is not appear, but all of them appear in awesome miner interface and NicehashX13 is Alive.
Some help please?
Can you please send me your Awesome Miner log file? It can be accessed from Options dialog, Advanced section. Sent it to info[at]awesomeminer.com
Thanks!
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Lol apologies. Had a few beverages last night :p
 I'm running the remote agent and not the remote service on my GPU miners but there is no GPU statistics showing.
Also to get privledged access to the s3 api, patrike suggested editing the /etc/init.d/cgminer file but it seems there is nothing there on the s3. Axiste have you managed to get privledged api access (changing pools etc from awesome miner) on your s3's?

I only have an S1, however should be the same. I havnt got Priveleged on it yet, I did find how on google, but I think I ran into issues as I am running a custom upgraded version of CGMiner on it, not the default that is in the last firmware.
Some help please?

legendary
I'm running the remote agent and not the remote service on my GPU miners but there is no GPU statistics showing.
If you connect via Remote Desktop or similar to the remote miners, you should see the Cgminer/Sgminer text based window. Does that one show any GPU statistics like temperature and fan speed?
legendary
Patrike,
I tried to do the upgrade. to v1.06.  I clicked yes, it seems to be downloading something, the program shuts down and then nothing.  Next time I start the awesome miner it is still v. 1.05.
Win 7-64 currently using v1.05.  Please advise.
In this case I would recommend you to uninstall Awesome Miner first. Go to Control Panel, Programs and Features, select Awesome Miner and then Uninstall. Your configuration will not be removed when doing the uninstallation, as they are saved in your user configuration folder.

Next step is to download and install the latest version (currently 1.0.6) from the web site:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download.aspx

I know that a few users had issues with the automatic upgrades, and there are changes for this in version 1.0.6 to better prepare the upgrades for future versions.
you lost me there fridge.. trying to use the remote agent to monitor an S3? That wont work.

Need more details  Smiley

Lol apologies. Had a few beverages last night :p
Also to get privledged access to the s3 api, patrike suggested editing the /etc/init.d/cgminer file but it seems there is nothing there on the s3. Axiste have you managed to get privledged api access (changing pools etc from awesome miner) on your s3's?
Jump to: