Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful with fake exchanges - page 28. (Read 15833 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 03:44:22 PM
I totally agree with you. We need to be very cautious and secure our private key and wallets. We need to be very careful and should not easily believe every sites an advertisement.
Activity: 188
September 12, 2018, 03:40:55 PM
You are right. We need to be very careful with the cryptocurrency market. The rate of scams and hacks are increasing day by day in the market. There are multiple phishing and malware websites available in the internet. We need to be very careful of what we choose to surf.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
September 12, 2018, 03:37:30 PM
For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.
You did the right thing by reporting a fake site, I believe many people will take your concerns into account and not get caught by a phishing site.
It seems to me that this is not an isolated case of fraud with decentralized exchanges. It would be nice a list of to do such sites. Who else can offer such bad sites ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 03:30:51 PM
Thanks for this information I saw same airdrop advert and was planing to work on it later but with this information I am now safe. I really do not understand human begins and their guts to always cheat and scam others in the process destroy the real projects that they are copying. Every one should be careful with any link they click online as some of them are phishing links that will steal your login details which they will use to compromise your account. Try and make sure that you deal with sites that has 2FA which enables you to get codes which if you reproduce the code will give you access to the account.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
September 12, 2018, 03:28:05 PM
I got dozens of those emails in my inbox too ,what I want to ask is how did they know my email?is this through filling up forms and registering for airdrops? Because its getting too much .I don't use new exchanges because of scam artists ,I only use old exchanges.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
September 12, 2018, 03:19:28 PM
Actually, one of the things I'm most afraid of is security vulnerabilities. I will wait for the price increase as the price drops down, but I do not have any return on security in your hand. especially in this fake exchange case, there were too many people hurting.
Activity: 216
September 12, 2018, 03:14:45 PM
Before getting engaged with any exchanges in the market we do need to do research on it to see if it is legit or not because even the fake ones seem extremely real. Plus we need to make sure our private key numbers are safe too.
Activity: 294
September 12, 2018, 02:31:20 PM
In recent time so many scam exchanges are available in the market and investors are losing their projects by using those exchange. So before trade you need to careful about the exchange.
Activity: 65
September 11, 2018, 05:11:39 AM
The deal must be carefully monitored in his dealings. He can lose his capital through bogus exchanges, so it must be done very cautiously when dealing with a deal, or we will be greatly damaged.
Activity: 25
September 09, 2018, 06:36:50 AM
For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: