Pages:
Author

Topic: be ware of the airdrop forms - page 2. (Read 1812 times)

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
August 15, 2019, 01:35:46 AM
This is true that we should be alert for the airdrop form because these forms are basically created to steal the personal data of the filler. So, be careful at the time of filling the Airdrop. First of all you should scrutinize the Airdrop provider and then fill the form which are necessary. If any unnecessary are asked then do not participate in that airdrop.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 15, 2019, 01:29:46 AM
Yes we need to be aware of google forms or rather airdrop and bounty forms because the owners are just secretly collecting our emails and sell it to the people who need publicity for spamming email sending to promote their projects
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 14, 2019, 06:54:39 PM
It proves that currently 90% airdrop is one of the veiled ways of deception carried out by some parties to deceive others and of course this is very detrimental to other parties who do not really understand about this kind of fraud

Now there’s a hoax around the cryptocurrency market, it’s in the ICO, in the IEO, in bounty campaigns and, of course, most of all in airdrops. Airdrops have long turned into a free collection of user data, which can then be used for criminal purposes.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
August 14, 2019, 06:45:22 PM
Airdrop to me is shit. I so much hate what's is called Airdrop. Bad and good forms looks alike. And all this form might harm wallets. I so much regret signing some forms because the little Eth I have was transfers. So Airdrop form to me is shit. Beware of scam..
Activity: 258
Merit: 32
August 14, 2019, 04:45:07 PM
guys be aware of the airdrop forms that you fill up in here , i filled out a few forms yesterday and i started receiving scam emails on that email address.

I have found that before now and have leant my.lesson and went straight to create a dedicated email address for the airdrops and never mine if the email is flooded with spam. Most importantly, the emails you use should not have any link to your account or contain some good data. Those emails can be hack if not careful.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 14, 2019, 04:33:28 PM
guys be aware of the airdrop forms that you fill up in here , i filled out a few forms yesterday and i started receiving scam emails on that email address.

I have long warned that all these airdrops are now only for the collection of your personal information and documents or just for hack you
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
August 14, 2019, 04:13:34 PM
You must be carefull fo choose good airdrop or scammer airdrop.many people make scam airdrop just for make channel telegram or mage share refferal by email.we know many promo program reff at some website foe give refferal rewards.many scammee use this condition for get big rewards by reff link share at email

It is so hard to tell which is good and not, As airdrop is just a couple of minutes to do you can join many of them.
Just never do this on doing Airdrops:

1, putting your private keys on any form or website.
2,Be secured in downloading their wallet, better not to download anything!
3, Never do a KYC or giving your documents to anyone just for this.
4, make a seperate email address and cryptowallet.
etc.etc.etc....
Activity: 371
August 14, 2019, 01:12:47 PM
E-mail address is requested by all projects, not only in airdrops. Spam is the least of the evils that you can get on your e-mail, and phishing emails are much worse. For airdrops, you can create a separate e-mail so that your main one does not suffer from spam.

Very TRUE!
You can notice it if you are not logged on on your google chrome.
Once you click the form it will tell you to log in first your google main.
So better to have a seperate email in doing this and more important, different wallet address!
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
August 14, 2019, 01:01:27 PM
It is hard to find out if the airdrop is scam or true.
Beware of the google forms, telegram bots and everything what is not managed on the official site of the coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 14, 2019, 12:47:51 PM
It proves that currently 90% airdrop is one of the veiled ways of deception carried out by some parties to deceive others and of course this is very detrimental to other parties who do not really understand about this kind of fraud
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 14, 2019, 11:46:30 AM
I have participated in many airdrops by filling the forms, now I am receiving a lot spam messages to my email and sometimes some strange people reaching my via telegram.

Airdrops is really funny thing.
As a newbie, I did not think about the fact that it was worth creating a separate email for such matters, as a result, I had to change my main email because I could not find anything important in it.
So it was the same with me, my email was just torn from the abundance of phishing emails and spam.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
August 08, 2019, 12:41:45 PM
if you really feel you must continue to participate in airdrops, 99% of which have become totally worthless, and in many cases wouldn't even deliver,

then pick an e-mail address / information that you will not be using in your real activities or for any of your accounts at all...
I have chosen not to join the airdrop again. because it's true as you say. 99% of them are waste that has no value. their goal to do airdrop is there must be something they want to get from us, not investment, but data from us.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
August 08, 2019, 12:34:45 PM
if you really feel you must continue to participate in airdrops, 99% of which have become totally worthless, and in many cases wouldn't even deliver,

then pick an e-mail address / information that you will not be using in your real activities or for any of your accounts at all...
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
August 08, 2019, 12:17:06 PM

that is very true i think its not really the airdrop form but  be very careful on the links sent to you via email
some basic clue to check if the sender is legit check the details of the sender email if its yahoo.com or gmail.com most probably its a scam
but check from other people as well ask if its legit or best is to ask on telegram the moderator of the project if they have sent such email.

Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
August 08, 2019, 11:26:38 AM
as long as they don't ask for a private key, I think it doesn't matter if we fill out the airdrop form, and it's free anyway.  Grin
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 08, 2019, 11:14:16 AM
It happens to me too so I think we should have an unique email for airdrops. They send a lot of phishing emails instead of airdrop reward.
I thought that all people doing that - creating a new mail. but the worst thing is that your data can simply be stolen and sold on the black market
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
August 08, 2019, 10:56:31 AM
E-mail address is requested by all projects, not only in airdrops. Spam is the least of the evils that you can get on your e-mail, and phishing emails are much worse. For airdrops, you can create a separate e-mail so that your main one does not suffer from spam.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
August 08, 2019, 09:42:53 AM
This is one of the reasons I stopped filling airdrop forms. I noticed that the form is only used to steal email addresses of people who fill for airdrop. In the end instead of receiving tokens, they get a spamful of junk mail

so you are saying that you already stop joining airdrops ? because on every airdrops there will always be a form that you will up  . they need to gather your info's like eth address , name  , profile link and others   . email is optional but email is sometimes needed to veify if you are a real human and for them to control the abuse and spam  .  airdrops dont steal emails and they arent also sending scam mails or spam  . you can also have the ability to spam via the mail settings  .
Activity: 434
August 08, 2019, 08:57:37 AM
This is one of the reasons I stopped filling airdrop forms. I noticed that the form is only used to steal email addresses of people who fill for airdrop. In the end instead of receiving tokens, they get a spamful of junk mail
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
August 07, 2019, 03:10:00 AM
And I decided not to participate in airdrops anymore. There is nothing good in this undertaking. Only a bunch of junk tokens on the wallet. And to get rid of them, you still have to pay a commission Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: