Pages:
Author

Topic: be ware of the airdrop forms - page 5. (Read 1812 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
July 30, 2019, 05:34:41 PM
Most airdrop doesn't use forms, but now they use telegram bots to share tasks.
very easy, what needs to be avoided from airdrop is KYC.
don't let your data be sold for $ 10
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
July 30, 2019, 05:16:10 PM
It is very good to be secure that a project is legit before you fill any airdrop form, because of scammers. Or better still you an email that is not official to fill any form you want to fill.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
July 30, 2019, 03:58:10 PM
For me I believe when you submitted emails you have given them the right send you information they feel like. It is left for you to be wary of any form you will fill esp the ones that ask for your private keys
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
July 30, 2019, 03:48:36 PM
guys be aware of the airdrop forms that you fill up in here , i filled out a few forms yesterday and i started receiving scam emails on that email address.

You are right, when we fill in the form they always request a confirmation email. that's when they send information and we are expected to be careful before. Choose a project that has really good potential.
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
July 30, 2019, 02:47:40 PM
yes right I almost every week receive the latest airdrop e-mails. I don't think I've ever sent e-mails to anyone, except filling out an airdrop form,so we have to be more careful in filling out airdrop forms because they use our data.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
July 30, 2019, 02:35:19 PM
Some of this Airdrops issue forms just to steal users data and email. Sometimes i receive email notifications that i should click on confirmation button for having registered on an exchange etc. I am more careful now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 30, 2019, 01:16:59 PM
Recently, airdrop has come to mean scam. Today, this tool is used only by questionable projects and developers.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
July 30, 2019, 11:47:43 AM
I always cautious for filling up the Airdrop as I already faces the biggest issues by this. I got hacked of my Ethereum account last year maybe because of this. In fact, now I never join any Airdrop of any company which are offering only the Airdrop. But I join that are which are seeking not my private information and offering the bounty program.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 30, 2019, 11:41:16 AM
It's hightime people learnt to be vigilant on the kind of forms they fill, be it airdrop or bounty or any kind of form that promises some kind of reward. Most of these forms has a way of collecting personal informations. A friend of mine lost all assets because of this kind of form. The Internet is really crazy these days and everybody needs to becareful.
Activity: 812
July 30, 2019, 10:54:14 AM
Guys, you always need to be careful, be careful with your own information, your contacts and other. And of course you need to be careful with your money
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
July 29, 2019, 01:32:49 PM
Most of these airdrops are fake and have no Ann thread or website or anything. Don't trust those ones. They will send you these scam emails and also sell your emails on a email list. This is why you must always use a differnt email address for different things. You can even use a separate eth address for airdrops only. I recommend that since it massively reduces your risk of loss. Thanks for warning people though. It is a good reminder for all users not just new ones.
Activity: 598
July 29, 2019, 07:14:27 AM
guys be aware of the airdrop forms that you fill up in here , i filled out a few forms yesterday and i started receiving scam emails on that email address.

Me too.I filled out many forms and not only in emails some airdrop are also shitcoins and and if not shitcoins they cannot paid our rewards and  they collect our info too.Thanks for the information you've given to us.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 29, 2019, 07:11:03 AM

maybe you when choosing Airdrop are not very careful and do not analyze it properly, such as the direction of the airdrop itself, the development team, and the concept of the program. so you get an airdrop that is not suitable. be a smart miner to make this as a learning process for choosing good airdrop.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
July 29, 2019, 05:19:43 AM

Thanks for the reminder and I was actually a victim of this where I keep on receiving promotional emails from these airdrop guys, I actually don't trust most of them right now since their tokens never got into my wallet and everything was just promises. I would always go for token offerings that have lesser risk and lets me invest in coins on a discounted price that is already in the exchanges. And make sure not to log in on any links that they are redirecting you, that's the most dangerous thing that you can possibly do with those spam emails.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 27, 2019, 12:10:26 PM
Oops sorry to hear,just make sure you don't click the links in the mails because they are phishing traps
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
July 27, 2019, 12:06:56 PM
I have seen lots of airdrop forms asking to fill private key haha. I just cant stop myself to laugh seing those kinds of modus haha.
for a true it's hilarious  airdrops aren't yielding earnings so I find it difficult reading their forms.
If they are not asking you to fish out people for them through referral they are asking you to do other task and what the payment would be is below anything I consider as good
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
July 27, 2019, 11:58:16 AM

yeah but its up to you as well if you allow them to send notifications.  Actually you can stop that problem in just one click. Wherein just go to your gmail and snooze it or report scam.  Lol.  And next time creat a new email for joining air drop only and don't use your important email  , because you know there's a possibility hackers can steal you personal information without knowing.
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 27, 2019, 11:23:49 AM
It's really annoying. The scammers are everywhere. Even in blockchain community. For their greedy action not just the airdrop or mail but many people/investors/bounty hunters losing their faith on crypto.
Activity: 798
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 27, 2019, 10:39:09 AM
Yes I have also filled out airdrop forms for many crypto projects. Now my inbox has been flooded by hundreds of scam messages in every single day.
If the email account that you use to sign up to all those airdrops is not important to you why would you care?
I get about 10-15 different promotions and offers in the email I use for those things and I dont even read them. Make sure you dont register with an account that is important to you.
we have to separate email that used to join in airdrop program and our email account that used to daily activity.we don't know email contains that could be dangerous if sent from unresponsibility person.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
July 27, 2019, 10:38:15 AM
Yes, true, true. The biggest mistake is to participate in airdrop that comes to your email, or airdrop that you see in some telegram group as a spam message. 90% of these airdrops are fake and they want money or ID from you.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: